Country
India

,A-

Episodes: Unknown
Airing Date: Jan 12,2019
Producers: Aniplex,Magic Capsule,Shueisha,A-1 Pictures
Genre: Comedy,Psychological,Romance,School,Seinen

Synopsis
Considered a genius due to having the highest grades in the country, Miyuki Shirogane leads the prestigious Shuchiin Academy's student council as its president, working alongside the beautiful and wealthy vice president Kaguya Shinomiya. The two are often regarded as the perfect couple by students despite them not being in any sort of romantic relationship.

However, the truth is that after spending so much time together, the two have developed feelings for one another; unfortunately, neither is willing to confess, as doing so would be a sign of weakness. With their pride as elite students on the line, Miyuki and Kaguya embark on a quest to do whatever is necessary to get a confession out of the other. Through their daily antics, the battle of love begins!

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
This should be good!
I actually read a few chapters a couple of years ago and it was fun and interesting.

The two mains are constantly trying to manipulate the other into confessing without revealing their own feelings.
I'm not sure why I stopped reading after only a few chapters, but this looks like an opportunity to pick it up in a new format.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Two insane people in love. I like it. The lunch battle was particularly great. Definitely going to be a fun show.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
Two people who are crazy towards each other, but can't confess first due to their annyoing pride.
Pride that makes them think about roundabout ways to make the other do just that.
This one definitely has my attention. LOL

Demonspeed

Problem Child
Global Moderator
Country
France
Another great premiere! Looks like the romcoms of this season will be great.

I like the OP.

Arjuna

Country
India
seems i need to watch this !! :zomg but need a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime !!!!
See it or else you are missing something great.

Brandish

aka Brandish
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Country
Australia
I like the manga, but I'll put this on hold for now, give a slot to something I don't know about. Animation is fine tho :nod

"Shirogane" in the subbies :yodawg it should read President lol. Well that's what I'm used to, it's more cute/natural that way.

Erinyes

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
The Wall
25 minutes is a lot? :heh
well 25 min x 12 or 13 is a lot of time !
:feelsbadman thats so mean demon-kun !! im super busy atm , im supposed to be preparing some exams, but i keep catching colds and stuff. Since i start working in a nursery school, i became an "AHG" (Automatic Hug Generator :arf) those damn creatures keep passing on me every single germ or virus around :twitch (actually i suspect those sneaky little devils to plot against me so i fail my exams :errr !)

btw demon-kun seems you dont watch Doukyonin wa hiza tokidoki atama no ue yopu definitely should watch it its awesome :zomg (only 25 min/week
)

Demonspeed

Problem Child
Global Moderator
Country
France
well 25 min x 12 or 13 is a lot of time !
:feelsbadman thats so mean demon-kun !! im super busy atm , im supposed to be preparing some exams, but i keep catching colds and stuff. Since i start working in a nursery school, i became an "AHG" (Automatic Hug Generator :arf) those damn creatures keep passing on me every single germ or virus around :twitch (actually i suspect those sneaky little devils to plot against me so i fail my exams :errr !)

btw demon-kun seems you dont watch Doukyonin wa hiza tokidoki atama no ue yopu definitely should watch it its awesome :zomg (only 25 min/week
)

I am rather busy as well believe me! About Doukyonin, I was planning to watch it already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)