Shoujo - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

Torxe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Re: [Shoujo] Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

Thx, for answering on such short notice

Misaki and Usui's brother have already met (once in Maki's shop and once in Usui's appartment where Gerard posed as Usui).

The aspect of Misaki having a rival is interesting indead, I already thought it was odd she wasn't troubled in the least by the confession Usui received during their school trip to Kyoto (other than the case with Maria sensei, she hasn't been jealous once and that with Maria sensei happened before they were officially dating).

About Misaki's dad, the thing I look forward to the most is her reaction when she actually meets him or Usui's reaction about her dad (considering he was the one to give Misaki such a hard life). I'd also like Usui and Misaki having to go to England where Usui needs to meet his grandfather (and Misaki tags along ofcourse).

As I thought she didn't know about Usui's family's intentions. Don't you think Usui should tell her, because it looks like he's shouldering this by himself again. They did tell each other that they would start to tackle their problems as a couple rather than individually don't you think?

Finally, I also got a theory about when the second season (of the anime) would come out or at least when it would be announced. The first season was announced in chapter 42 (october 2009) and the story went until chapter 35-36. So my guess is that they need at least that much chapters before they start making an anime the second one with enough material would be chapter 70-72 so they would announce it in chapter 76-78. (so at least another year from now until it aires and 10 chapters until it's announced). someone else any thoughts about this?

I'm not that familiar with continuetations of anime's (but a 2y difference between season 1 and 2 sounds a little big)

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

The aspect of Misaki having a rival is interesting indead, I already thought it was odd she wasn't troubled in the least by the confession Usui received during their school trip to Kyoto (other than the case with Maria sensei, she hasn't been jealous once and that with Maria sensei happened before they were officially dating).
I think the case with Maria-sensei was rather... weird? XD I suppose that is why the case with her was rather skipped just like that? XD Strange teacher is strange.

About Misaki's dad, the thing I look forward to the most is her reaction when she actually meets him or Usui's reaction about her dad (considering he was the one to give Misaki such a hard life). I'd also like Usui and Misaki having to go to England where Usui needs to meet his grandfather (and Misaki tags along ofcourse).
Ah, yes, that would be interesting. I wonder if her dad would give Usui a bad time. That makes him such a bad-ass father, haha~ XD

As I thought she didn't know about Usui's family's intentions. Don't you think Usui should tell her, because it looks like he's shouldering this by himself again. They did tell each other that they would start to tackle their problems as a couple rather than individually don't you think?
I do think so. Like you said, they had promised to work on things together. I can understand, though, that Usui kind of hesitated to talk about this to someone else; he wasn't really fond of the family after all, being neglected and all. If it were me, I would rather just ignore and live my life happily. I think there will come the time when he talks about this to Misaki; I just hope it won't be too late. ^^;

I have no idea about the anime~ Interesting calculation there, though. A big gap between the old and new season might be too much, but it's great to prepare the anime itself to stay as close as possible to the manga, right? ^^

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I do think so. Like you said, they had promised to work on things together. I can understand, though, that Usui kind of hesitated to talk about this to someone else; he wasn't really fond of the family after all, being neglected and all. If it were me, I would rather just ignore and live my life happily. I think there will come the time when he talks about this to Misaki; I just hope it won't be too late. ^^;
I wonder if the reason why he doesn't talk much about his family is because he actually doesn't know what to say about his family at all... Just imagine your feeling when you are asked to describe someone you only met once or twice in your whole life, not to mention that someone is the cause of your hardships.

Torxe

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

I don't see how their current intentions is hard to talk about for Usui.
I can understand he finds it difficult to talk about his past for all the mentioned reasons above.

But the fact that they're trying to get him to be Gerard's shadow is a problem that only recently showed up and that will have an impact on Usui and Misaki's relationship. Isn't it only natural then that you at least mention it?

Also the thing with Maria sensei I was talking about was where Misaki heard Maria sensei and Usui talk in english and where she got jealous but didn't realise it.

Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

But the fact that they're trying to get him to be Gerard's shadow is a problem that only recently showed up and that will have an impact on Usui and Misaki's relationship. Isn't it only natural then that you at least mention it?
I do agree that Usui should've mentioned it to Misaki; they are a couple after all. But maybe there are some things going on in Usui's mind, maybe there are considerations of why he didn't tell Misaki yet... I believe he would tell her; I just wonder when. XD

Also the thing with Maria sensei I was talking about was where Misaki heard Maria sensei and Usui talk in english and where she got jealous but didn't realise it.
Oh, that. Perhaps she forgets about it since Maria-sensei didn't show any more sign of interests towards Usui ever since that day? She just kind of disappeared and popped in randomly, right? ^^;

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

But maybe there are some things going on in Usui's mind, maybe there are considerations of why he didn't tell Misaki yet... I believe he would tell her; I just wonder when. XD
Somehow, I think that Usui already has a plan on his own... and telling Misaki might ruin that plan... or he intentionally doesn't say it because he wants to see how Misaki reacts? Usui is one strange alien, anyhow. :oh

Torxe

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Somehow, I think that Usui already has a plan on his own... and telling Misaki might ruin that plan... or he intentionally doesn't say it because he wants to see how Misaki reacts? Usui is one strange alien, anyhow. :oh
Somehow the only plan I think of (with those conditions) is Usui giving in to his family and going to england, leaving Misaki behind.

EDIT: after reading your post for a second time I saw another meaning in you conditions...:

But you really think that Usui is that confident in himself that he can solve this problem alone in a way that he can brush of his promise to Misaki to shoulder their problems as a couple?

And wouldn't Misaki see this as a sign that she is more a burden than an asset?

Last edited:

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Somehow the only plan I think of (with those conditions) is Usui giving in to his family and going to england, leaving Misaki behind.
In one way, it is possible. Another possibility is that he solve this himself, or waiting for the perfect time to let Misaki in and tackle things together... I don't know. Sometimes I can still sense the hesitation in Usui to share things with Misaki, or more like because he is the protective type...

But you really think that Usui is that confident in himself that he can solve this problem alone in a way that he can brush of his promise to Misaki to shoulder their problems as a couple?

I agree. Basically this could turn Misaki away if she knows about it, but then again I think Misaki must have known this much already, about who Usui is, his habits, etc., including that sometimes he doesn't want to burden her thus taking things on his own.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

It's indeed possible.. But somehow it sounds too easy. He is smart for a reason.

EDIT: after reading your post for a second time I saw another meaning in you conditions...:

In one way, it is possible. Another possibility is that he solve this himself, or waiting for the perfect time to let Misaki in and tackle things together... I don't know. Sometimes I can still sense the hesitation in Usui to share things with Misaki, or more like because he is the protective type...

I agree. Basically this could turn Misaki away if she knows about it, but then again I think Misaki must have known this much already, about who Usui is, his habits, etc., including that sometimes he doesn't want to burden her thus taking things on his own.
Somehow I agree with phio-chan about this... They are a complicated couple. :oh

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

:arf

Usui!! Can I drag you home with me??!!

Misaki, haven't you learned already that Usui is not a usual human being? Of course, he knows you're there! :P

The funny part is when that girl (I forget her name, not that it's worth to remember anyway) sees Misaki in butler suit...
LOL~ She is not impressed by Usui, but she blushes when she sees Misaki.. :XD If only she knows it's Misaki... :P

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

New chapter! :wtf

Aww, that must be the best present ever. I like Misaki's idea of putting photos in album as a birthday present, to keep memories of the past when they were still together~ Simple but has a deep meaning.

To look at Usui and Misaki being together somehow makes you calm and happy, no? As if Misaki's explosive character fits greatly with Usui;s calm appearance. And that love around... just sweet.

Misaki being a male servant is awesome, hands down. :faint

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

to keep memories of the past when they were still together
Hey, don't say it like that. It sounds as if they break up already. :P

Misaki being a male servant is awesome, hands down. :faint
LOL~ Agree, she sparkles like a bishie. :XD

Torxe

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Laughed at that Kaon girl, she totally fell for Misaki when she bumped into her :p

The fotoalbum as a present was sweet and I think it's a shame that they couldn't spend the whole day togeter :s
Also, did Usui get a motorbike for his birthday? Would be great if they would go on a trip together on it.

Poor Yukimura, the victim of a grand theft auto kind of situation with his bicycle :p

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Also, did Usui get a motorbike for his birthday? Would be great if they would go on a trip together on it.
Lovely idea. Though the next thing which comes to my mind is that they would elope together, happy end, bwahaha~ :XD

I think it's going to be so cool of Usui if we ever see him driving something, be it motorcycle or car. :hurr

Poor Yukimura, the victim of a grand theft auto kind of situation with his bicycle :p
Yukimura is just too... pure... and innocent. Look at what he told Misaki when she returned his bike. :rofl

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Aaa~~ the new chapter... :wtf

I have a lot of fun reading it... It's a very refreshing chapter... I love to see Usui smiling so happily like that...
And that pervert.. :rofl He looks like Rambo, going around like that...

Oh.. and is Suzuna having a crush on Shintani? :hurr

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Oh.. and is Suzuna having a crush on Shintani? :hurr
You know what, I do think so now, after looking at her expressions. :hurr
Too bad Shintani is not really that way yet so far, still holding tight on his love to Misaki although what he told Usui about protecting her was just sweet. :hurr

Suzuna is so pretty! Well, I know the Ayuzawa girls are pretty, but I didn't know Suzuna is that pretty. :XD

I also agree with Misaki thinking how Usui showed her more about Miyabigaoka in his own pace and method. Hopefully they can solve things together! <3

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

LOL~ Suzuna is pretty in a girlish way while Misaki is pretty in manly way (remember her charm as a butler? :XD)...

Now I'm shipping Suzuna with Shintani... Aww~ they are two cute people... One loves to make food, the other loves to eat food. They suit each other, don't they? :hurr

Haha, he's Usui after all... I'm not surprised about that.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

They are so sweet, indeed. I didn't really notice Suzuna was interested in Shintani before. Like he said, they were only childhood friends, and I think she knew that he liked Misaki, perhaps she held things aback...

Awww, now that her sister is happy, she should get one too. :teehee

I can't help but wondering about this secret plan to befriend Usui. Just.. strange, and can hardly see any ulterior motives to it.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Suzuna certainly knows that Shintani loves Misaki but I think from now on she will not just keep quiet.

Yeah.. it is kinda weird to see all these guys running for Usui... I mean, don't they have something else more important to do?

---------- Post added March 27, 2012 at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was March 01, 2012 at 09:44 PM ----------

Awww~~ next chapter... :love

You perverted alien, Usui.. You don't have to live up to that name!! -_-;

oh, and the moment the new chef wore that wolf-head, I know who he is... :XD
Suzuna loves cooking a lot, so it's understandable that she remembers such things... (and also, we know where she gets the talent.)
Aww, I wonder what will happen now? A new problem has arisen...
The guy doesn't look that bad, I wonder the reason why he left them in the first place?

Torxe

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

I knew this was going to happen at some point! But somehow I get the feeling that this guy already found out about Misaki and Usui's relationship before he even met them. His reasons for going and returning are going to be explained at some point, right now I'm just looking forward towards the next chapter (like every month :p).

Anyway I'm glad something else is happening besides the "getting to know miyabigaouka".