Shoujo - Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: [Shoujo] Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Fujiwara Hiro

New chapter, new chapter! Such a decision, Usui... I know the day has to come for him to solve his problems, but I didn't know it had to be now... I mean, I have the impression that Misaki is still rather uneasy about her father and that Usui being there around for her helped her to sort her mood. I feel as if this decision brought the two of them closer to their limits. I wonder what will happen from now.

I'm happy to get my dozen of the cuteness of Usui x Misaki, though. <33

P.S.: Shintani x Suzuna is also full of <333 !

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Why do I get the vibes that this series will end soon? :crying
As usual, I kept saying "damn you, Usui" when reading the chapter. I did not know how Misaki can stand there calmly in front of Usui... I would have fainted on the spot due to heart attack. I mourn even more for the fact that he's not real after reading this chapter.
I love it that they get to know each other better, and that Misaki can guess where Usui sits. With this scene, I somehow do not worry for them anymore. I believe they can go through any problem that comes their way together.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I don't worry about Usui and Takumi, though this new chapter is rather scary... His family is more complicated than it seems, and his brother seems to hate him very much.. I wonder just how will Gerard hold on to Usui at Britain and so on with his plans. I think I remember from past chapters he is not actually a bad guy, just forced with the situation...

Hmm~ :(

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Gerard seems to have plans (and secrets), but I think Usui can outwit him. It depends though.
I wonder what Misaki will do now...

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Gerard seems to have plans (and secrets), but I think Usui can outwit him. It depends though.
I wonder what Misaki will do now...
Hopefully. To even get Ceddy's father inside his plan, lying to their grandfather about Usui coming...

Misaki will probably live her own way, as she always did. Fighting her life, keep doing her best in what she could. I wonder if she will have to fly to Britain to save Usui? :hurr

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Hopefully. To even get Ceddy's father inside his plan, lying to their grandfather about Usui coming...

Misaki will probably live her own way, as she always did. Fighting her life, keep doing her best in what she could. I wonder if she will have to fly to Britain to save Usui? :hurr
I hope his plans will be ruined by Usui in an epic way.

The girl saves the boy? It will be interesting.

---------- Post added August 28, 2012 at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was August 15, 2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

New chapter!!!

Oh dear.. this is getting interesting.

The truth behind Usui's parents and Misaki is going to Britain?? :o

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

About Usui's parents.
Wow, that's totally unexpected. And, oh, the irony. I didn't think it would be so... not-cliche? :XD

Usually it's the male who falls in love with maid, but this one is totally reversed. :lmao

About Misaki going to Britain.
Again, unexpected too. I didn't think she will go that far, and I kinda believe it would be best if Usui solves this all by himself. I don't see a way Misaki going there would've improved things, honestly speaking...

But I'm looking forward to what will happen after this. :hurr

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

About Usui's parents.
Wow, that's totally unexpected. And, oh, the irony. I didn't think it would be so... not-cliche? :XD

Usually it's the male who falls in love with maid, but this one is totally reversed. :lmao

About Misaki going to Britain.
Again, unexpected too. I didn't think she will go that far, and I kinda believe it would be best if Usui solves this all by himself. I don't see a way Misaki going there would've improved things, honestly speaking...

But I'm looking forward to what will happen after this. :hurr
Actually it's not unusual. But again, the stories you read and the stories I read differ... A lady with her butler is not that uncommon.

Well, I guess Misaki has to do something. Just waiting around seems pretty stupid, and Misaki is not stupid.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

I guess so, I don't read many series with princesses and butlers... :XD

I know, Misaki very much wants to do something. She is already in the process, when she talked with the teacher about entering national university. Probably I'm too realistic or whatever, but going the drastic change to take surprising path doesn't seem to be so promising. Well, studying and get her position higher up takes much longer. I guess that's why Misaki decided to take this way. :P

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I know, Misaki very much wants to do something. She is already in the process, when she talked with the teacher about entering national university. Probably I'm too realistic or whatever, but going the drastic change to take surprising path doesn't seem to be so promising. Well, studying and get her position higher up takes much longer. I guess that's why Misaki decided to take this way. :P
Well, she might not succeed in taking this new path, but at least I think it's her effort that matters. :p

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

New chapter is out! :clap2

My response:
... "Pirate Day at the cafe is just so awesome. Look at Misaki-chaaan~ :wtf" ...
*Usui's photos* God, he is so hot. *faints* ...
... Yeaa, finally!!! The real journey starts next chapter. Can't wait for it!

:blush

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

It's so fun to Misaki's reaction, no? She's getting mad and worked up. I somehow can imagine her carrying Usui princess style and run away. :XD

I'm a bit confused with Igarashi though. I don't really understand him. Why does he do this? Does he have any feeling for Misaki? He seems to be amused by Misaki though...

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

It's so fun to Misaki's reaction, no? She's getting mad and worked up. I somehow can imagine her carrying Usui princess style and run away. :XD
She's so funny. She's mad and does all those things, but she still keeps the necklace on her neck. That's so sweet. :hurr At least now she's staying true to her heart!

Poor Father though got left behind. Guess she's still hurt. The father has a long way to atone for his sins. :p

I'm a bit confused with Igarashi though. I don't really understand him. Why does he do this? Does he have any feeling for Misaki? He seems to be amused by Misaki though...
Yes, yes, I believe -- or at least I want to -- that Igarashi is amused by Misaki, no more! I don't wanna see more rivals at this point. Not that he can win anyway, but still.. LOL~ Perhaps he thinks Misaki is so carefree and truly goes after what he wants, while he is quite the opposite. I didn't know he is engaged though. :o

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

She's so funny. She's mad and does all those things, but she still keeps the necklace on her neck. That's so sweet. :hurr At least now she's staying true to her heart!

Poor Father though got left behind. Guess she's still hurt. The father has a long way to atone for his sins. :p
And to think that the necklace is not a reminder but a seal... :XD

Well, Poor Father deserves it though...

Yes, yes, I believe -- or at least I want to -- that Igarashi is amused by Misaki, no more! I don't wanna see more rivals at this point. Not that he can win anyway, but still.. LOL~ Perhaps he thinks Misaki is so carefree and truly goes after what he wants, while he is quite the opposite. I didn't know he is engaged though. :o
Yeah, maybe he really wants to be like her, and by helping her, he feels that he can achieve something?
Well, I'm not surprised about that. Rich people. Pah. But I think her fiancee doesn't suit him.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

And to think that the necklace is not a reminder but a seal... :XD
I just love this pairing. :lmao

Well, Poor Father deserves it though...
:nod

Yeah, maybe he really wants to be like her, and by helping her, he feels that he can achieve something?
Well, I'm not surprised about that. Rich people. Pah. But I think her fiancee doesn't suit him.
I wonder if there's that side to Igarashi. So far when he appears he always play the annoying side, but guess behind that he's actually kind. :p

I agree about the fiancee. She seems... too bright for someone like Igarashi. /still doesn't like Igarashi yet

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

I just love this pairing. :lmao
LOL~ I want to know what's going to happen when Misaki finally meets Usui. I can imagine her beating him. :XD

I wonder if there's that side to Igarashi. So far when he appears he always play the annoying side, but guess behind that he's actually kind. :p

I agree about the fiancee. She seems... too bright for someone like Igarashi. /still doesn't like Igarashi yet
Not kind, really. Gentlemanly, maybe.

I thought that she's too dull. He needs someone bright to counter his cool persona.
/likes him just because he has Tora as his name. :XD

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

ARGHH~~
Damn you, Usui. Why do you never fail to make me say that... GYAH. :arf

Now I'm dying to know the next chapter!! Usui, you have to take responsibility for this!!!
Goodness, that Usui... just throwing pheromones around like it's nothing.. :arf

It was so sweet though.. They finally found each other!! And in such public place.. :hurr

I was a bit surprised by Tora's confession though.. So he does like her. Poor him. No wonder he wants to play around with her before he has to return the princess to the prince. :p But that's so kind of him, he actually encourages her to face Usui. I didn't expect him to be that deep.

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Chapter 78 literally turned my fangirl mode on. I was just too happy to read the chapter. I'm spending this night with Usui in my head, LOL~

Bold, lovely, sweet, and romantic. I loved the opening when he said, "Am I dreaming?", loved it when he just rushed out with a simple plan when he heard Misaki, loved it when he didn't hesitate to tell Igarashi to back off, loved it when they kissed, and loved the expression at the end of the chapter. Too much Usui~ *faints*

Hats off for Igarashi, lol. I've been waiting for that, I didn't expect him to actually admit it pretty fast, though, and act "good boy", yeah.

I so can't wait for next chapter, urgh. After such a lovely public affection shown, the old guy looked quite pissed. :lmao

yukihime03

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Ha! The Duke is pissed, alright. It doesn't matter though, because it means Usui can go with Misaki... :teehee

Tora's butler is really something, eh... He goes as far as to draw the scene! :XD
Usui gets jealous though which leads to the scene on the bed with Misaki... :teehee The room is getting hot, eh?
But then.. the usual thing, they get disrupted. Bah, if there's no interruption, I wonder how far they will go...

phio_chan

the first and last bride
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

"Misaki." "Takumi." These two gonna burn the whole world. :fail It's so sweet though, no complaints! :x3

LOL~ Igarashi himself is interesting, and has a bunch of interesting people around him. Well, at least they serve as lovely entertainment. I wonder what will happen to Usui from now on, though. Being rejected as he is, he might be sent home to Japan, but it doesn't seem like Gerard will leave him be that easily.