Multi Season Kakegurui

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Well, a second season of Kakegurui has arrived... but not for most of us. No subbers and Netflix probably won't release subs for months... I could download raws but... I would like to understand why they are making those demented faces :XD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Well, a second season of Kakegurui has arrived... but not for most of us. No subbers and Netflix probably won't release subs for months... I could download raws but... I would like to understand why they are making those demented faces :XD

Don't expect them to follow the manga for very long.

What I heard from manga readers that the manga isn't far ahead and so there is high chance there will be another anime original ending.

Last edited:

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
I caved and watched the raw...
This was a great moment! :XD

They totally broke their opponent... you'd break down and cry in the situation they were in with these faces staring you down. :XD

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Country
France
Decent start. That Mushibami gamble was indeed dumb. It was clear that Yumeko and Ikishima weren't scared.

I really like the OP this time. The first one was kinda annoying, the ED is decent, but the first one was much better IMO.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
I think the new people will be no match for Yumeko. :D

Purity of Magi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Germany
Don't expect them to follow the manga for very long.

What I heard from manga readers that the manga isn't far ahead and so there is high chance there will be another anime original ending.

That's correct. Although maybe instead of having another original ending, they might use a certain part that appeared in the manga and that was quite a nice development of a certain character and its loyality to a certain person, as its ending. I hope it's gonna be the case then it makes more sense since it will then just be an order changing and having that as the anime ending would fit quite nicely imo. So yeah, I am quite curious where this will lead to. Anyway, so far with these two episodes we got, they are doing quite a good job adapting this arc (for now).

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Country
India
That's correct. Although maybe instead of having another original ending, they might use a certain part that appeared in the manga and that was quite a nice development of a certain character and its loyality to a certain person, as its ending. I hope it's gonna be the case then it makes more sense since it will then just be an order changing and having that as the anime ending would fit quite nicely imo. So yeah, I am quite curious where this will lead to. Anyway, so far with these two episodes we got, they are doing quite a good job adapting this arc (for now).
How this season?I am not watching this due to time problems.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
Country
Canada
Episode 2:
So… THAT’S whats going on! :XD
This is good! The plot has been set up and this looks like it'll be as good as the first season.

So, all those new people are relatives of the Student Council President. There is going to be an election for Student Council President and you win by collecting the most voting chips. The reason all those new people are there though is because the winner also becomes head of the family.... Even if that person isn't part of the family. They're crazy gamblers you see... :kappa

Yumeko is also a distant relative

Now if there was only a prompt source of scanlations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)