We will show them all | Page 34 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT Magiiiii-chan :arf :arf :arf

https://www.umineko.us/

Boy will I back this Kickstarter, this could be amazing :blai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Magi I'm fanboying like no tomorrow over here, holy moly.

Not sure about how good this dub will actually be, but this looks very promising overall.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Holy shit holy shit HOLY SHIT Magiiiii-chan :arf :arf :arf

https://www.umineko.us/

Boy will I back this Kickstarter, this could be amazing :blai

Magi I'm fanboying like no tomorrow over here, holy moly.

Not sure about how good this dub will actually be, but this looks very promising overall.
Like right now I am typing on my mobile since I am not home and I still need to reply on other posts as I noted but seeing this post of yours is of course priority number one. Why? Simple. Because Umineko!

I feel your fanboyingness from here Niichan-kun. =3=/ I kept my fangirlingness inside of me because not home obviously. XD

So I have checked the link you send me here and of course when I heard that godly OP that they used for the anime back in the days, I literally smiled till it ended. Holy frik when can I have the full version of this dub OP? Seriously, they have done that so nice, I like it! Now about the cast, I must say I am not quite sold on Battler's voice or Eva's. Personally, I kind of image them having a different dubbed voice, I think? I dunno at least Battler sounds a bit too high pitched for my taste. All to all, it looks quit solid and I am really curious how the others will sound also and how it will be in general.

Also one more thing I noticed....... THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THAT LIPS OF BEATO LOL. WHAT THE FRIK WAS THAT? Talking about min 0:59 of the opening song lol. Why did they even add that, wat? xD That looked so damn off, they better remove those lmfao.

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Like right now I am typing on my mobile since I am not home and I still need to reply on other posts as I noted but seeing this post of yours is of course priority number one. Why? Simple. Because Umineko!

I feel your fanboyingness from here Niichan-kun. =3=/ I kept my fangirlingness inside of me because not home obviously. XD

So I have checked the link you send me here and of course when I heard that godly OP that they used for the anime back in the days, I literally smiled till it ended. Holy frik when can I have the full version of this dub OP? Seriously, they have done that so nice, I like it! Now about the cast, I must say I am not quite sold on Battler's voice or Eva's. Personally, I kind of image them having a different dubbed voice, I think? I dunno at least Battler sounds a bit too high pitched for my taste. All to all, it looks quit solid and I am really curious how the others will sound also and how it will be in general.

Also one more thing I noticed....... THEY REALLY NEED TO FIX THAT LIPS OF BEATO LOL. WHAT THE FRIK WAS THAT? Talking about min 0:59 of the opening song lol. Why did they even add that, wat? xD That looked so damn off, they better remove those lmfao.
Well not to misunderstand, I'm not particularly hyped about the english dub (though it did sound surprisingly good in my eyes). What I'm hyped about is the Kickstarter, meaning we will likely get a limited special edition and other merchandise while supporting this new release. Most likely the version with the new content from Ryukishi included, and perhaps there are some great stretch goals on the horizon as well. Not to mention getting the PS3 effects into the game officially (like moving rain, lip synchro, etc.), there's quite a bit to look forward to as an Umineko fan :wtf Really looking forward to what this KS will offer and to how much they can gather from the fans (bc I feel the fanbase is rather small, but dedicated).

The english OP is amazing, I agree. They actually hired a rather famous girl who covers a lot of japanese tracks, called AmaLee. No idea if you know her, but it was a nice surprise to see her being hired for this. Hopefully there will be a full version too :nod but to avoid misunderstandings, that video was a preview of the audiobook they will create (yes, apparently they want to make audiobooks out of the dub too, but not sure if they will really cover the whole VN lol, bc that's massive), not of the new Umineko Gold Edition VN. We don't really know anything besides that it will officially get the PS3 graphic and voices (japanese), but that's pretty nice already.

And lmao I wondered what's up with the lips in that scene too, no clue :XD I hope that's supposed to be a joke or eyecatcher or whatever, bc I really don't know why they would give her weird big lips like that...
Hello

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Since I caught a freaking cold and mostly lay on my bed the past few days, I thought the best thing I could spend my time on was to binge-read Pandora Hearts. So, I did. Just finished Pandora Hearts a couple of minutes ago. Unfortunately, binge-reading it on my tablet - and in a sickened state - came at the cost of not taking screenshots or notes. However, I will of course share some thoughts later on after I've calmed down from this freaking rollercoaster. Just came here to deliver my thanks for this awesome recommendation. I can proudly say that two PH characters would probably make it to my top 10 all time favorite characters. And both of them are.... :nomoar

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So you went through the feel trip ....well :emocat
Can't wait for you to share your full thoughts and who are those two fav characters, there's a lot to talk about after all
and now I can post this to add into the feels

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Since I caught a freaking cold and mostly lay on my bed the past few days, I thought the best thing I could spend my time on was to binge-read Pandora Hearts. So, I did. Just finished Pandora Hearts a couple of minutes ago. Unfortunately, binge-reading it on my tablet - and in a sickened state - came at the cost of not taking screenshots or notes. However, I will of course share some thoughts later on after I've calmed down from this freaking rollercoaster. Just came here to deliver my thanks for this awesome recommendation. I can proudly say that two PH characters would probably make it to my top 10 all time favorite characters. And both of them are.... :nomoar
Tfw I still haven't even find the time to reply properly on your previous posts. =( However I am glad that you liked it, and I know exactly which characters you mean. ;_; Well I definitely look forward to your end conclusion post and I hope you well get better soon!

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Tfw I still haven't even find the time to reply properly on your previous posts. =( However I am glad that you liked it, and I know exactly which characters you mean. ;_; Well I definitely look forward to your end conclusion post and I hope you well get better soon!
Well one is obvious who, but the other not so much I just wanna know if the other is also who I miss or if it's someone else cuz man there's a lot of memorable characters that are ....:emobirb

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So you went through the feel trip ....well :emocat
Can't wait for you to share your full thoughts and who are those two fav characters, there's a lot to talk about after all
and now I can post this to add into the feels
Calling it a "feel trip" doesn't do this series any justice. I seriously need mental healthcare.

Tfw I still haven't even find the time to reply properly on your previous posts. =(
Oh yeah... about that...:rolleyes:
However I am glad that you liked it, and I know exactly which characters you mean. ;_;
It's so unfair... so so unfair...

I hope you well get better soon!
Thank you. I'm getting better as time passes. : )
Well one is obvious who, but the other not so much I just wanna know if the other is also who I miss or if it's someone else cuz man there's a lot of memorable characters that are ....:emobirb
Take a guess, you have three shots, Asako-chan. : )

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Pandora hearts more like pandora hurts :cheez

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Pandora hearts more like pandora hurts :cheez
That's one of the things that I loved of Pandora Hearts. From the first look, you think it looks all cheerful till you get to a certain chapter were everything becomes even more vague and mysterious, and then you finally manage to hit that other chapter where everything turns into tragedy and pain! And somehow... yet... it ended so beautifully. A wonderful bitter sweet ending to say the least.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Take a guess, you have three shots, Asako-chan. : )
the obvious one is break death and I could say your second fav is elliot, man I miss them :crying

I kinda want to say echo, her death hits me the most for me as I really really liked her....and just the way she went and her finally moments when she said to oz "you finally said my name right" :scry I broke down in that moment

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
the obvious one is break death and I could say your second fav is elliots, man I miss them :crying

I kinda want to say echo, her death hits me the most for me as I really really liked her....and just the way she went and her finally moments when she said to oz "you finally said my name right" :scry I broke down in that moment
I think the author had a very good hand for beautiful deaths, most of them were great. But you are right, my favorite characters are Break and Elliot. :nomoar

Echo-chan... So many great characters had to go...

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Noooooo, I can't handle it anymore....

Especially Elliot's death was so brutal...
..he didn't deserve that death :emocat at least break died in peace compare to him in the arms of his loved ones

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
..he didn't deserve that death :emocat at least break died in peace compare to him in the arms of his loved ones
Exactly because of this, Elliot's death tore my heart to more pieces than any other death. : (

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Say @Purity of Magi, why didn't you pick the Bernkastel track and chose the Dlanor one? Currently listening to "The Executioner" and was wondering about that lol

Also, I don't like how you ignore my Umineko post, I really don't =3=

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
yeah u tell her!