Kisame & Itachi in color!!! OMG!!! ^^

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
yahooo! i have a new one coming for ya!
itachi & kisame are the shit! ^^ anyway, comments are welcome, preferably over at deviantART!
description can be found at the same place. i dont like to repeat myself... ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39305073/

booyakaaa!!
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,052
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
you are awesome. like always. this is omzz- gommzz!!! superb indeed. me loves it!!!
 

angry

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
405
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Love the background, although the color style of the background and the characters is very different, so they don't fit in the background that much. No idea on how to improve that though ^^

Greets, angry
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
thanks a lot ppl!

venicia777 said:
you are awesome. like always. this is omzz- gommzz!!! superb indeed. me loves it!!!
yaay, thank you very much indeed! :D

angry said:
Love the background, although the color style of the background and the characters is very different, so they don't fit in the background that much. No idea on how to improve that though ^^

Greets, angry
thanks angry, i agree with u a little actually. i will try and fix that! ^^ good point!
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Wonderful.
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
thanks, very kind of you!
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,052
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
lee-nus said:
thanks, very kind of you!
you deserve it. i added it to my favorite naruto pictures- yay!!
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
venicia777 said:
you deserve it. i added it to my favorite naruto pictures- yay!!
lol, that's great! thanks! :p
 

kunai-knight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I like the background. Its looks almost realistic
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
...dArK SaSuKe... said:
I like the background. Its looks almost realistic
many thanks! glad u like it... ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,235
Reaction score
1,272
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Very nice Itachi and Kisame drawings. I agree with angry that the background seems a little too removed from them, though, but it was a nice experiment. Try something else with it sometimes. ^^
 

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
1,902
Reaction score
611
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Gold Knight said:
Very nice Itachi and Kisame drawings. I agree with angry that the background seems a little too removed from them, though, but it was a nice experiment. Try something else with it sometimes. ^^
thank you :eyeroll i'll try and make something better for bg next time! :thumbs
 
Top