Seinen - Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu by Akamaru Enomoto | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasu by Akamaru Enomoto

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Kono Kaisha ni Suki na Hito ga Imasua / Can you keep a Secret?
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life
Magazine: Morning
Story & Art: Akamaru Enomoto

SynopsisYui Mitsuya (the gal) and Masuga Tateishi (the guy) are work colleagues who began at the company the same year, and now they have started dating. The thing is, they want to keep it a secret.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I have read to chapter 18, it's an easy read up to this point. There isn't a third option and the 'secret' isn't overdone either, it's a laid back slice of life rom-com. That said, this won't be interesting at all for people who don't like light-hearted rom-coms.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
The MCs are really easy to follow. Not sure how long they'll be a secret, with how simple this is it could go anniversary = proposal = tell everyone.

The other couple has potential too. Seems they'll get a chapter per volume.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
it's a laid back slice of life rom-com. That said, this won't be interesting at all for people who don't like light-hearted rom-coms.
I started this manga recently, I was looking for something cute and heartwarming with working setting, and easy to read, so that was the chance. So far enjoying it, it's nice and comfy and it deals with a comedic tone about privacy, more exactly how to deal with private matters at work , mainly romance but not only like this exple :

I ve read only 10 chapters, It's pretty funny, best part is how Mitsuya is at work and the gap between her strict and adorable personality when she switches from work to outside work. Even tho I feel sometimes bad for Tateishi, as I dont think its necessary to go to the lenghts to act harsh to hide their relationships, I actually think , on the contrary it might end up make it even more obvious. I'm wondering how long they will be able to keep it secret. I feel that they will be found out eventually before they annunce their colleagues, I can see too upcoming awkwards situations, as the longer they will try to keep it secret, the more chances they have to make mistakes as they will inevitably start to forget they are at work when they address each other or come across colleagues when dating outside, they were already by that guy Seiya (who works in a subsidary company) :

I like better the black & white art than covers, I like Mitsuya design a lot (she's my fave char so far) , and i like some cute expressions she makes like below , otherwise art is decent :

Overall its an enjoyable reading, I cant see this manga last too long, though. When I started it, I was surprised to see they were already dating, I thought with the synopsis, we will get the romance's building, I would actually have liked to see it.

Last edited: