Shounen - Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler) by Toboso Yana | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Kuroshitsuji (aka Black Butler) by Toboso Yana

Riomy

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I see that memes are already circulating about this part of Ociel
Seb reaction is truly the best :lmao
"Young master! Your table manners! PLEASE!"
:lmao

deyna

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
lol young master getting pissed off. a rare sight indeed lol

deyna

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
poor souma. it's all because of young master's older brother.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Poor souma still holding on into the memories :scry

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Poor souma still holding on into the memories :scry
That is Agni's ashes

In our Religion after a person dies he is cremated and his ashes are immersed in Holy Water.

Last edited:

deyna

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
so ciel's body right now is not completely perfect. undertaker wants to make his body perfect, so that there's no different with the other living humans.

Riomy

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Update! Here's the full one!

Seems like there's a lot of Shinigami talk about the situation going on. xDD Even if OCiel has no one on his side... he at least has some Shinigamis who are equally pissed at his enemy. :XD

Last edited:

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
These Shinigami are hilarious lol!! And we know they're gonna be of help to OCiel :awe

And RCiel, his legs, so ugly. And even though he's a bad, bad boy he looks cute in the last panel!! XD

deyna

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
i have just watched black butler movie the other day. undertaker says he wants to know what happens after humans die, or what will happen after they are brought back alive again and what will become of their memories.

is satisfying his curiosity the only reason he wants to bring back young master's older brother? at the cost of using living corpses, killing so many humans?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Yeah I also think Lau's declaration to Ciel was genuine.

Also a good plan by OurCiel.

Riomy

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Source: https://abybweisse.tumblr.com/

From what I've heard on tumblr:
- Alexis and Frances question R!Ciel about his behaviour and if he isn't being too harsh on O!Ciel. Also apparently R!Ciel told them EVERYTHING about being kidnapped by the cult etc. so now they all fully know what happened to the boys.
- R!Ciel is amazed about what his brother has archieved with the whole Funtom Co. but he ends up with basically telling Tanaka to dispose of the whole thing.
(Take it with a grain of salt, I cannot read the RAWS and have to rely on others impressions here)

So.. yeah, R!Ciel is REALLY keen on destroying everything his brother had build up in the past years... 😠

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Translation of the full chapter released

Finally a chapter that have a lot of build up, been a while.
I'll be honest, the place I'm most interested is where snake and finny went, just cuz I feel like that place will have a lot of character development for snake or maybe his past before being with the circus, maybe there he find out what happen to his fellow circus group and that Ociel been lying, his decision when he finds out, feel like it going to be the perfect time for him to find out.
Maybe he face there someone who he know or even better someone revived form the circus group, I mean Rciel probably isn't the only revived doll, only that he mostly likely the only doll in the best condition and closest to his past self, making need more and more blood than other dolls.

The main mind that watching mey rin is most likely an aurora member...what's weird is that this chapter Sebastian says there hundreds of maids been recruited while last chapter they say there's only 30, some are definitely getting their blood taking, worst case scenario is that they blood is taking to the point where they die form blood lost.
I also want to see Ran Mao working as a maid, pretty sure she be waya better than mey rin at maiden work.

Btw doesn't baldo looks older this chapter, the art style been changing for a while but now it's more noticeable than ever, it looks more and more realistic now (also more gorgeous )
Sebastian rocking his Chinese outfit, more I also feel like he looks more demonic in it.

Oh yes baldo also could meet one of his former military teammates in it that where badly enjoyed, so many possibility with this new chapter.

As for ciel team, how well will he hide his identity, going to a hotel, his task will most likely be the most dangerous.

But even more I wonder after all this info collect, what will Ociel do to his brother, I mean knowing him, he probably won't bare to lose his brother yet again and kill him now himself...

An other question is how lizzy doing, after all last time we saw her she was heartbroken, I want to see her again but now better, for how long will she stay with Rciel side knowing he doing sth bad ?

Found this a while back, so I'm sharing it
Ociel :emocat