Fantasy - Law vs Marco | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Law vs Marco

Marco vs Law?

• Total voters

john ellis

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
It's not as simple !
Luffy G4 was superior to Doflamingo and in this form he can manage a good fight against Kaido.
But the difference is that you can have any combat skill you want, against Kaido if you don't have mastery of advanced CoA or coated CoC... You will loose.
Devil fruit (Law, Kid) or really high power attack (Zoro) can help, but I don't think can be enough to fight in par.
It's only when Luffy could use them that he could fight equaly, he's already a combat genious, in pure skill he was already in par, he was just missing the good tool.

If Doflamingo had mastery of advanced CoA, or coated CoC (he got the potential to), the fight in dressarosa would have been a low dif for him.
Because with those tools he could hurt badly G4 Luffy, what he couldn't.

Law beside awakening "Kroom", didn't show better combat skill than Dressarosa, or more Haki mastery.
I'm not sure actual Law could still beat Doflamingo, it would be a more equal fight, but Kroom as perfect it is against slow opponent like Big Mom or Queen.
Against more versatile fighter like Doflamingo, Katakuri or Marco, I have big doubt... I don't put Dofly on the same tier as Marco and Kata, but more about the fighting style wich is similar, like quick polyvalent outboxer.
I still don't see him having the physical feat or combat skill to fight them on par in close combat... And if he miss his Kroom attack, it use so much stamina that he will be just fresh meat to them...

Kroom has much superior feats then non awakened his DF was not able to effect the yonko pre awakened. Also kaido no dif g4 luffy or doffy, he low-no dif post WCI who managed to keep up with and defeat kata, who low dif g4 luffy. Power scaling makes doffy just fodder to kaido in terms of scaling.

As such law, who is below the yonko but relative to them in degrees, would stomp doffy. Due to laws AP hax and his range he would likely 1 shot doffy.

Also big mom would blizt doffy she’s much faster and can keep up to kaido who could easily blitz doffy, as he did post WCI luffy

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Law has better haki than Marco so all his techniques work on him all Marco can do is

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Law has better haki than Marco so all his techniques work on him all Marco can do is

law's haki hasn't shown to be anything special only his DF, that said marco has also not been permanetly damaged by stronger haki users anyway so this statement isn't that good