Fantasy - Laxus and Mirajane vs Jellal and Erza | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Jellal and Erza vs Laxus and Mira

• Jerza

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Miraxus

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Results

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
And now is their turn! These two couples are often touted as parallel badass couples.

No restrictions.
Please feel free to share your opinions.

Mystic Mistral

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I go for Laxus and mira winning this .
Mira with seliah takeover can take care of erza while laxus takes care of jellal [ unless jellal got a powerup just like laxus]....

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza is definitely stronger than Mirajane. I am sure Mirajane has closed the gap a little bit compared to Tartarus but Titania is still queen she wins their battle with moderate-high difficulty.

It comes down to Jellal. If he gets the same power up as Laxus then it's Jerza win (I view Jellal as equal or slightly stronger than Laxus in Tartarus arc). Not sold on Jellal improving like Laxus did but I want him to be super strong so he can fight the Spriggans; so I hype Jellal to be equivalent to Laxus. So I give it to JeRza.

Mystic Mistral

Reaction score
Country
India
Erza is definitely stronger than Mirajane. I am sure Mirajane has closed the gap a little bit compared to Tartarus but Titania is still queen she wins their battle with moderate-high difficulty.

It comes down to Jellal. If he gets the same power up as Laxus then it's Jerza win (I view Jellal as equal or slightly stronger than Laxus in Tartarus arc). Not sold on Jellal improving like Laxus did but I want him to be super strong so he can fight the Spriggans; so I hype Jellal to be equivalent to Laxus. So I give it to JeRza.
We haven't seen what Mira s capable of as of yet in The Alverez arc
Maybe she has something that can outdo Erza or atleast be on par with her

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
A bit difficult to evaluate this. If it's pre-TS, I'd give this to Jellal and Erza. I believe they were both stronger than Laxus and Mirajane respectively. Post timeskip, I honestly don't know. Mirajane apparently trained a fair bit but I still think Erza has the edge until we see some more from Mira. Laxus clearly became a beast but we've yet to see Jellal at all. Depending on how strong Jellal is, the battle could go either way.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
We haven't seen what Mira s capable of as of yet in The Alverez arc
Maybe she has something that can outdo Erza or atleast be on par with her
Sure Mira could have something up her sleeve. But I seriously doubt she'll top Erza. At best I think she becomes close to Erza (like Natsu and Gajeel have been in the series - with Erza being Natsu in this comparison) and that is generous.

Mystic Mistral

Reaction score
Country
India
Sure Mira could have something up her sleeve. But I seriously doubt she'll top Erza. At best I think she becomes close to Erza (like Natsu and Gajeel have been in the series - with Erza being Natsu in this comparison) and that is generous.
True,but if turns out that Mira in her seliah form will have some connection with Zeref then I think Mira will have a major role in this arc . Erza doesn't have a "connection" with any of the events if we go by that basis

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I am hoping that Mirajane gets the power-up she deserves with Macro/Seilah. Mashima trolled her for too long in this series by portraying Erza/Mira as rivals and comparable towards the start but left Mira lag behind ever since (likely from years of not using magic). Hiro did it for Gray, so do it for Mira too. I don't buy into the Zeref connection myself but it's not something I deem impossible. Possibly if END awakens his powers Seilah might react to that too.

Dranzer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As long as Erza doesn't pull some kind of bs I still think the win goes to Laxus and Mirajane (although it does heavily depend on whether or not Jellal has become stronger).

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'd say Jerza would win this fight. Erza would beat Mira 1v1, so it hinges on Jellal a bit, but I'd give the former wizard saint the benefit if the doubt here.

Vasgoko

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
One sided fight. Laxus and Mira slams Jellal and Erza in 3 sec flat. It's exaggeration, but you get where I'm going.

Sora

Reaction score
Country
France
Jellal > Lakusas.
Erza > Mirajane.

so, Jerza > Lakusas & Mirajane.

Mystic Mistral

Reaction score
Country
India
Jellal > Lakusas.
Erza > Mirajane.

so, Jerza > Lakusas & Mirajane.
How can you say that ?
We have yet to see an actual fight between any of these competitors ,
Also based on the hype , Laxus >> Jellal
Erza and Mira are pretty much on the same level , its just that Erza ''fights'' a lot usual than Mirajane [ the reason for which we all know ]

Summer

Reaction score
Country
Poland
There's just no ways erza could win against mirajane.... mirajane and laxus win this fight in my opinions.... I don't even think jellal could defeat Mira Lol..... explain to me how erza going to win against mirajane? And as for jellal I think he's too slow to fight Mira...

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think that these teams are more or less equal. But I must go with Mira and Laxus.

Mirajane can defeat Erza. Once Mira uses her Seilah Soul, I don't think that Erza could do a lot against her.

As for Laxus and Jellal, I don't think that Laxus can defeat Jellal on his own. In fact, Jellal may be stronger. We've seen how Jellal could take down the Oración Seis. Grand Chariot and Sema are both extremely powerful spells. In my opinion it's only possible for Laxus to win if Mirajane fights alongside him. Only then they could take Jellal down with high diff.

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
No restrictions :teehee
Thats all

Jerza vs Miraxus :teehee

WHO WINS? :teehee

And No Bashing pls :pwnge

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Laxus and Jellal stalemate each other.

Mirajane defeats Erza with high diff and helps Laxus to take down Jellal.

they beat him with low diff.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza has better feats than Mira. Mira's only portrayed as a rival to Erza afaik, I don't class them as equals.

Jellal has great portrayal but Laxus owns him this arc. If Jellal can get back up and fight August, then I'd revisit this. If they ever were equals, maybe they aren't anymore...

Draw to be fair.

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
Jellal vs Laxus - Laxus takes him down medium difficulty or medium-high. Jellal simply doesn't have the feats this arc to compare to Laxus, only hype and portrayal.

Erza vs Mirajane - I'd say Erza wins medium difficulty at max.

After that its Laxus vs Erza and I think an exhausted Laxus can take out an exhausted Erza.