Fantasy - Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Laxus Dreyar vs Erza Scarlet

Who wins

• Total voters

Natsu Goatneel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Forgetting the fact that Selene turned her attention towards Ignia and had no time to comment after Haku's battle. It isn't since she only referred to both as contenders and never as the strongest of their respective guilds. It is headcanon to think they are the strongest as they have zero statements that say they are. Only that they are contenders for it. At the end of the day, all those statements means jack squat since Natsu is the defacto strongest of the lot and she mentioned nothing about him.

These are just the facts. I just don't hero worship Laxus like you guys do. 🤷🏾‍♂️
She called Laxus a contender and no other FT mage among those present meaning Laxus was outright being compared to Gildarts in the story. Which lines up with him facing against Kirin who was also compared to Gildarts & is considered a contender for strongest alongside Laxus. It's simple reading comprehension is all.

Darklord#10

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
jura being above mira plus erza, is equal to kagura and minerva being equal or above erza.
mishma portrayed them same in ff arc, and gave slight edge to laxus in gmg arc. and huge up to erza in alverzec arc
currently, we found out erza always thought laxus to be below her. i wonder what mishma was thinking here (and suddenly you are not interested in what manga is selling)
Some of the things you type are so stupid and shocking that I sometimes don't believe it.
From kyoka being stronger than mard geer to azuma being stronger than bluenote hell I am hundred percent sure you think azuma is stronger than gildarts, wolfen being stronger than god seed aldoron 💀, Eileen stronger than igneel. Dude your takes are so fucking crazy it's hard to ignore.
Do you really believe that aria is stronger than gajeel or......? I don't think this guy reads fairy tail he deadass writing his own fanfiction cuz this level of BS is crazy.
Empowered natsu beat gajeel...... regular natsu lost to Aria.

Garmadooon

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
With POF : Erza wins

Without POF : Stalemate

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Some of the things you type are so stupid and shocking that I sometimes don't believe it.
From kyoka being stronger than mard geer to azuma being stronger than bluenote hell I am hundred percent sure you think azuma is stronger than gildarts, wolfen being stronger than god seed aldoron 💀, Eileen stronger than igneel. Dude your takes are so fucking crazy it's hard to ignore.
Do you really believe that aria is stronger than gajeel or......? I don't think this guy reads fairy tail he deadass writing his own fanfiction cuz this level of BS is crazy.
Empowered natsu beat gajeel...... regular natsu lost to Aria.
i believe you are just dumb mate

sadly my takes are generally accurate. they seems to align with what mishma actually does

aria is around gajeel. same tier but weaker. maybe gajeel would beat aria high diff in phantom arc. but aria has better feats. he was stomping natsu when nerfed. unlike gajeel. but you dont care about feats when they dont align with what you want :p