Games - League of Legends | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games League of Legends

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway
MH 5v5 EVENT SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 28TH!

12PM EDT, 6PM EU TIME.

----------------------------------------------------------------
PLAYER LISTS

MH MemberLoL Username
[user]3c[/user]Necm
[user]blai[/user]bracelei
[user]Charlie[/user]ThegreatChaali
[user]Darjaille[/user]Darjaille
[user]Doraku[/user]Doraku
[user]Farfalla[/user]FuchsiaFae
[user]Gats[/user]JymVador
[user]Hakuteiken[/user]alajet
[user]Hardy[/user]Strider Hardy
[user]jorped[/user]Kamura9
[user]Jyten[/user]Jyten
[user]kakashi919[/user]Kakashi919
[user]Kat[/user]Temmari
[user]lawlett-kun[/user]xxxlawlxxx
[user]naruto-niichan[/user]tyrion22
[user]riki[/user]dmks86
[user]Roflkopt3r[/user]Teekesselchen
[user]scav[/user]Psycho Akuma
[user]Utsune[/user]uTUNE
[user]wizzard[/user]mhwizzard
[user]xi0[/user]Gogarory
[user]Zatono[/user]Zatono

MH MemberLoL Username
[user]Darjaille[/user]Darjaille
[user]Hardy[/user]Strider Hardy
[user]kdowns[/user]Kdowns93
[user]riki[/user]dmks86
[user]UchihaHunter[/user] MaouSeverus
[user]xi0[/user]xi0

MH MemberLoL Username
[user]Farfalla[/user]Farfalla
[user]MidoBan[/user]MidoBan

MangaHelpers

Now Sentient!
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]3000133[/split]

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Fiora, Lucian, Zed, all look awesome. Undecided about Leona.

Skarner win rate apparently surpassed Devourer WW win rate at around 60%+, holy molly.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Re: League of Legends - Part 12

:pogchamp:tss:tss:tss:tss:tss

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Lel update the first post already somebody pls

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan

wait where is zyra skin :kappa

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

Only clever people can see it you Sonoob

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan

o k :kappa

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Norway

Maybe I should play some ranked this weekend for some Skarner freelo. Master tier here I come :kappa

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Here you go new SSJ3 Zyra skin leaked, you're welcome

whats with the dragon and a turtle?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Well, they probably enjoy Garen over Irelia, Riven, etc. Still, I mean. Since dashes and gap closers >> 450 MS :XD
But I know what you mean. It'll be annoying as hell.

Lvl 18 Irelia can already jump to a squishy carry and kill him with Triforce alone, so, I imagine that's what overkill means, uh..

Weren't they already underpowered, though? There is no ADC currently that you can pick because it's broken/OP or has super high carry potential at the moment.
I was just using Garen as an example. He's the least changed out of the 4, but is probably the strongest IMO. No stats to back that up or anything, but I did fuck around with him last night when the servers came back up.

Yeah, I was just saying that they're going to be even more underwhelming in whatever meta springs up now.

Wait wtf, just now I saw a 4k HP Gnar recovering some 200HP per second or something with Warmogs wtf
It's still a shit item IMO. Regen doesn't really do anything for you, plus Gnar gains HP back whenever he goes Mega anyways.

Can someone explain to me WHY Morde is suddenly hyped by Riot as a "duo laner"? I don't get this attempt at breaking open the meta. It's never going to work. Skarner is about the only champion that CAN work out of all the Juggernauts. The rest are just garbage no matter what you do to them. Gonna have some fun DUNKING on Garen now though.
To be even more experimental I guess? Idk. His new Q is fucking crazy. If you go with a Hybrid build (Nashor's/Triforce/Rylais/WoTA), it can do 1500 damage on the last hit. Dragon dies instantly, and Baron is soloable. No one can ever take a buff from you. It's like an AP version of lategame Nasus.

They pretty much said they were trying to shift the botlane meta around with it. He's probably going to be a weaker solo laner though, since one of his skills does nothing unless there's someone to use it on. The Dragon thing is pretty funny, but idk. If the goal was to make him more unique, then they succeeded...whether he'll be useful or not, no idea.

OK I tried the new Skarner in a custom. I don't know how this shit got through PBE.... Once again Riot shitting the bed.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Those zones of his are so fucking weird, why would you give a single champion such a huge buff? It's INSANE for clear speed and gives him huge movement speed buffs in huge parts of the jungle, including a free crab buff at dragon/baron if you control the respective crystals. The most insane however is the mana regen it gives in the jungle. You literally spam as fast as you can in your first clear, without a leash, and you come out of the jungle with FULL mana (doing blue last, so getting no mana from it, nor using smite on it for the smite mana). If you ever need some mana for a gank or something, just afk 15 seconds at one of your crystal shrines, and you gain 60% of your mana, roflmao...
I didn't try Skarner, but I feel like the only one that didn't seem like a crazy buff was Darius. Saint seems to think Skarner will be the best out of these 4, but his mechanics seem so awkward to me. It's incredibly feast or famine. You're either ripping faces off or you're a liability. Because if it goes to lategame, none of your power is going to be near where it needs to be - Dragon/Baron/Sieging. And by this time people will have QSS.

Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

You still can't solo Baron with Morde unless you have level 3 ult drake and a few items. Time it takes to travel from drake pit to baron pit burns at least half your pet timer in early levels, tried it myself. Though early 2 or 3 man baron I think yes.

Also I think Warmogs is more like something for you to stay out in the field for longer should you not have a reliable way of life stealing back. It feels to me a late-mid/late game item anyways. Theoretically it should have synergy with the new Titanic Hydra (melee only.) Haven't thought about who works best with these items yet (other than things like Voli,) but I'm sure it's not as useless as you put it to be.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

whats with the dragon and a turtle?
:disappoint

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

Also I think Warmogs is more like something for you to stay out in the field for longer should you not have a reliable way of life stealing back. It feels to me a late-mid/late game item anyways. Theoretically it should have synergy with the new Titanic Hydra (melee only.) Haven't thought about who works best with these items yet (other than things like Voli,) but I'm sure it's not as useless as you put it to be.
Yeah but flat hp items that give nothing but regen are just not efficient honestly. What would be better for your team mid/late...Warmogs, or Righteous Glory? ADCs don't need it since they have lifesteal. Mages defensive item is usually Zhonya's or GA. Supports would never buy it either.

Flat HP has to do something really nice with your kit, like Volibear or maybe Garen, but I think the new Juggernaut items (especially Dead Man's Plate), are better on them than Warmogs and they still give a ton of HP themselves and have stronger passives and actives.

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

#freeXJ9 :biblethump

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Forget what I said earlier about item meta, just stack Randuins :4head

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

:nunogasm

Last edited by a moderator:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock

I didn't try Skarner, but I feel like the only one that didn't seem like a crazy buff was Darius. Saint seems to think Skarner will be the best out of these 4, but his mechanics seem so awkward to me. It's incredibly feast or famine. You're either ripping faces off or you're a liability. Because if it goes to lategame, none of your power is going to be near where it needs to be - Dragon/Baron/Sieging. And by this time people will have QSS.
What do you mean your power isn't where you need it to be? Dragon and baron are both covered by your zones. Enemy team basically has to go in and challenge you inside the zone if they want to contest the objective. And even if you QSS the ultimate, he is probably in a position not to miss his E and with that 65% slow, you will still be vulnerable to danger. By the very late game, his ulti is more of an extra, not his core identity. In that sense, he isn't Malzahar. You can't say "I QSS'd the ulti, there is no way this guy will do anything to me from now on".
The only thing that a Skarner will lack is sieging power, obviously. But heck, if he smashes all other objectives and starve your team to death, you can't counter-siege, anyway.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke

What do you mean your power isn't where you need it to be? Dragon and baron are both covered by your zones. Enemy team basically has to go in and challenge you inside the zone if they want to contest the objective. And even if you QSS the ultimate, he is probably in a position not to miss his E and with that 65% slow, you will still be vulnerable to danger. By the very late game, his ulti is more of an extra, not his core identity. In that sense, he isn't Malzahar. You can't say "I QSS'd the ulti, there is no way this guy will do anything to me from now on".
The only thing that a Skarner will lack is sieging power, obviously. But heck, if he smashes all other objectives and starve your team to death, you can't counter-siege, anyway.
Huh? Really? Not in the video I saw. Maybe they changed it before it went live but the Crystal Spires were in both jungles but never in the river or near dragon/baron pit.

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Still think it's odd to tie so much of a Jungler's power to the environment. It doesn't seem reliable if you're playing against someone who knows what they're doing. But I haven't really seen it in practice, so I might be talking out of my ass.

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I tried going into a game with my mind set on buying Warmogs on Zyra, but after the Bracer I ended up getting RG anyways. Guess it really only applies to health-scaling champs :disappoint

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I tried going into a game with my mind set on buying Warmogs on Zyra, but after the Bracer I ended up getting RG anyways. Guess it really only applies to health-scaling champs :disappoint
Yeah, if you want to gimp your damage and go full tank Zyra...by my guest :kappa

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You're speaking to the otherwise 60% 65% win rate 50% 55% win rate tank Zyra supp main if it weren't for the games on weekend.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Oh whoops, forgot to renew my data even. 5/0 in lane with a doran shield and Raptor Cloak please I can't hear your praise through the tanky sound-proof walls of mine.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You're speaking to the otherwise 60% 65% win rate 50% 55% win rate tank Zyra supp main if it weren't for the games on weekend.

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Oh whoops, forgot to renew my data even. 5/0 in lane with a doran shield and Raptor Cloak please I can't hear your praise through the tanky sound-proof walls of mine.
Play ranked or stfu!! :yodawg