Webtoon - Legend of the Northern Blade | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Webtoon Legend of the Northern Blade

shaheer

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Name: Legend of the Northern Blade

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Revenge, Weak to Strong Protagonist

Plot : When the world was plunged into darkness by the ‘Silent Night’, Martial Artists from all over the place gathered to form the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’. With overwhelming strength from the Northern Heavenly Sect, the Silent Night was pushed away and the people began to enjoy peace once more. However, as time passed the martial artists from the mainlands began to conspire against the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’, and eventually caused the death of the Fourth Generation Sect Leader, Jin Kwan-Ho, destroying the sect with it. As everyone left the sect, Jin Kwan-Ho’s only son, Jin Mu-Won was left behind. Mu-Won has never learned anything about martial arts, but he eventually finds the Martial Techniques secretly left behind by his father and begins to acquire the martial arts of the Northern Heavenly Sect.

Read here : https://leviatanscans.com/comics/68254-legend-of-the-northern-blade

Sakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I just caught up to the latest chapter and OH BOY!! What a ride it has been. I really recommend this manhwa to anyone who is looking for a cool storyline and some cool martial arts!!

Last edited:

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Great manhwa , greatly recommended, a very solid plot.
Now that feels bizarre lol. We mostly disagree in ToG forum. In any case great to see old faces popping up in the forum. :)

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
solid one,some meme metarials picked up in somewhere.But why not because not teenager mc,solid overpower from start.

Ozman

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
That was awesome,man

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
That was awesome,man
The new chap?? Yeah.
I wonder though, if the 7 heavens (apart from Dam ) are so weak .. i mean the eye patch guy wasn't that strong the last time we saw him the illusion girl is ok i guess. The shamaness and the multiple swords guy are above average. None, other than Dam, shows any potential or capacity to meet up with the flute guy from silent night. And the flute guy and these dudes are same aged.
So seriously why the hec are the SN not attacking ?? They have ALL of their elders along with the lord of night (i think that's his title). Northern Heavenly sects 4 th gen leader who probably was the equivalent of the lord is dead. The 7 lower heavens apart from Dam are above average. The SN can easily do this.

Ozman

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
The new chap?? Yeah.
I wonder though, if the 7 heavens (apart from Dam ) are so weak .. i mean the eye patch guy wasn't that strong the last time we saw him the illusion girl is ok i guess. The shamaness and the multiple swords guy are above average. None, other than Dam, shows any potential or capacity to meet up with the flute guy from silent night. And the flute guy and these dudes are same aged.
So seriously why the hec are the SN not attacking ?? They have ALL of their elders along with the lord of night (i think that's his title). Northern Heavenly sects 4 th gen leader who probably was the equivalent of the lord is dead. The 7 lower heavens apart from Dam are above average. The SN can easily do this.
Maybe they are not enough strong with their past glory days?recruiting troops and make up their army again.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
The new chap?? Yeah.
i don’t want to spoil but 9 skies are hella strong, dam so cheon is the only one among 7 lower heavens.on the level of MC,illusions girl is dangerous as hell too, you will see in the future.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
i don’t want to spoil but 9 skies are hella strong, dam so cheon is the only one among 7 lower heavens.on the level of MC,illusions girl is dangerous as hell too, you will see in the future.
Stronger than the individual 4/5 lords?
Also where are u getting these juicy info, LN?

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Stronger than the individual 4/5 lords?
Also where are u getting these juicy info, LN?
Yeah LN, yeah most nine skies are stronger than the 4 lords individually, but average SN martial artists are stronger than average mainland martial artist.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Yeah LN, yeah most nine skies are stronger than the 4 lords individually, but average SN martial artists are stronger than average mainland martial artist.
Pity, not a big fan of LN reads. Is there anyway to compare the 4th gen northern sects leader with 9 sky or the leader of SN?

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Pity, not a big fan of LN reads. Is there anyway to compare the 4th gen northern sects leader with 9 sky or the leader of SN?

I haven’t read the LN, just know spoiler about major characters.
4th Gen northern sect leader was stronger than nine skies.
SN leader is stronger than all nine skies but still weaker than nine sky leader.

Last edited:

EternalWinter

Reaction score
Country
United States
Something I should pick up then guys?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Something I should pick up then guys?
i think its good, it doesn't take 400 + chapts to be powerful. Narrative is the training period cut short and post training(well majority of it given he will train later to be the main op dude) part is the focus.

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So, thoughts on who granny is?

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
One of the 9 heads may be.Though i think all of them are male for some reason or other? or some other powerhouse i guess may be the head of the Black moon

LOL the 7 lower heavens are scrubs, he just totalled 2 along with the sword of the south who claimed to be on par (above) the 7 lower heaves. I guess the only ones who matter in the 7 lower heavens are Master Dam and that other illusion girl

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So it seems re: 7lowers.

I could see a relation to Black Moon considering her motif and ability to not be sensed.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Among those guys only the handicapped is a member of the seven lower skies, the other are just members of the cerulean dragon society. But it’s true that among them only dam and illusionist girl matters .

yeah I think granny must be the leader of the black moon.

shaheer

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Among those guys only the handicapped is a member of the seven lower skies, the other are just members of the cerulean dragon society. But it’s true that among them only dam and illusionist girl matters .
isn't the sword guy with 3 ring also a member of the 7 lower skies?