Shounen - [Webtoon] Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Webtoon | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen [Webtoon] Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Webtoon

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know the feeling I'm eagerly waiting for Hwaryeong to show up(my favorite).

Mighty Action X

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
@Jammin

His GREEDY PIG inside him is constantly urging him to make more money. From selling the scrap metal he got in his adventures and some other useless stuff and make other players buy it.

I want to see the part in the webcomic where he created the Goldman a pure gold statue in the artist town i want to see his face when he is regretting putting all the gold he had to create that statue. And when the statue got destroyed by a boss and he pick all of the pieces because he thinks it's a waste and maybe he can put it back again. :D
Actually, he did put Goldman back again.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
The little sister has finally arrived.:XD

It's so great reading a huge chunk of chapters from this. It's starting to reach the good parts too. The level of quality makes me want an anime so badly. Good god the artwork and coloring is just amazing.

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Well my people, it seems like after a 2 year hiatus the series is back with S3. Yay!

You can read it HERE.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice! Glad it's back.

Though reading the chapter it looks like they switched artists to me. Wonder if that's what the hiatus was about,

Eracuel

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Well it really feels like a cursed series, as almost each season had a different team working on it.... this is already the third one.

According to the wikia page, they decided to go with a new writer, new character design, assistants etc. which took a while, but meanwhile the author had a serious accident so they had to prolong the hiatus to wait for his recovery.