Wanted: Writer Looking for writer and artist for manga series.

Discussion in 'Amateur Manga' started by Shinobi-kai, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Shinobi-kai

Shinobi-kai Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United Kingdom
    Hello, I am currently working on a manga series and I am looking for artists and writers to aid me. I have a friend who has a connection with Futabasha Publishers in Japan. If we can get an issue done, then he will put me through with his connection there.

I already have art for some of the characters and a bit of background. I don't want to give away too much on here so if you are interested please send me a PM.

The series is a sci-fi action adventure that is set 500 years into future and follows the story of a ninja with his cybernetic dog and bird companion.

I really want to work with people I can trust and depend on as this is a big chance we will have.

2. Allie

Allie Registered User

England
    Hey there...
    Id be glad to help on your series as an author. I am trusty and reliable and will always make any deadline you set :)

3. Shinobi-kai

Shinobi-kai Registered User

United Kingdom
    Hey Allie, where are you located and is there anyway you can be contacted easier like over Skype or WeChat?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.