xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Gimme more black-haired Jinsoul with bangs
They're already gone dude, think she said she didn't like them. Or remarked seeing negative reactions to it, at least.

Kiki

(↼_↼)
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Whaaat :biblethump

Negative reactions.... sigh :eyeroll

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Whaaat :biblethump

Negative reactions.... sigh :eyeroll
Yeah, I think when her So What teaser dropped, if you searched her name on Twitter the first thing that popped up was "Jinsoul ugly" because like one person wrote it and then 50 thousand others complained about what they wrote without censoring her name. But she mentioned going to Twitter to see fan's reactions, so she likely saw it.

It might not be the case where she was that fragile about it, but bangs like that seem to be pretty damn annoying. Chuu is always going around with a roller in her hair.

Faust

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Gimme more black-haired Jinsoul with bangs
Yeah black suits her more.

She looks, for a lack of better word; too 'bright' with blonde hair.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You guys are plebs, she looks good in both

Goodboy

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
checked out this group recently, have 1 or 2 good songs, too bad they are bullies :/

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
checked out this group recently, have 1 or 2 good songs, too bad they are bullies :/
I would like to offer you a refreshing glass of die

Faust

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
There's no way Chuu's a bully... No fucking way!

I would be shocked if it was proven true.

Goodboy

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
i hope you are right
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

During our school days, I wasn’t on good terms with Kim Jiwoo (Chuu), and as time went on, those memories must’ve dramatized in my mind. When I first wrote the post, I had a feeling something was off, so I thought about taking it down. But due to my bad judgment, we’ve come to this point
Well the accuser has apologized, seeing how quick this is I suppose The agency payed her off or something, well good for the group that is dealt with

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Agency didn't pay them off, they quickly changed their tune once they realized they were being sued and would have to prove it in court. The law firm is no joke either.

The reality is there were ten-fold the amount of people vouching for her compared to these allegations, which in my opinion were pretty petty and nonsensical. A far cry from delinquent behavior, just goofy drama between 12 year olds. Saying she "drove a wedge" between her and her friend or claiming she "stole"... a pen. Even if it was all 100% true, it hardly seems like the kind of stuff people should have their lives ruined over. They're still full of a shit and should be punished in some way though. They were very eager to drag her name through the mud while the articles about it were trending online and thousands of malicious comments/tweets were being made.

It seems like Chuu may have even had appearances cancelled due to it as well, and as her popularity had been on an upward trend in the entertainment industry recently and the reality that only a fraction of the people who saw the initial allegations will see that it's fake, who knows how it'll effect her in the long term.