• Lisanna

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Selene

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I think lucy, she has shown more feats and progression overall, plus her abilities are quite strong.

people sleep on her but she is quite capable of holding her own.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Lisanna easily, she knew Natsu first, and they were almost a legit ship in the flashback, so I'm sure Natsu trained her hard, as well as Mirajane. Lucy's mostly useless

ERICTHENALUFAN

Reaction score
Country
France
Lisanna easily, she knew Natsu first, and they were almost a legit ship in the flashback, so I'm sure Natsu trained her hard, as well as Mirajane. Lucy's mostly useless
I hope you're joking :twitch

Please, Lucy one-shotted Lisanna twice in 100 Years Quest and she tanked her strongest attack with ease lol. Lisanna is nowhere near Lucy level. Best girl would clap her with no difficulty lmao.

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I hope you're joking :twitch

Please, Lucy one-shotted Lisanna twice in 100 Years Quest and she tanked her strongest attack with ease lol. Lisanna is nowhere near Lucy level. Best girl would clap her with no difficulty lmao.
lisanna beat ajeel

lucy shit her pants to ajeel

now what

ERICTHENALUFAN

Reaction score
Country
France
lisanna beat ajeel

lucy shit her pants to ajeel

now what
Are you serious?!!! Lisanna was a support and Elfman did most of the work.

Lucy would probably beat Ajeel with her elemental advantage, versatility and smartness. If Elfman and Lisanna did this together in X792, so X793 Lucy would do this for sure.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
100 Years Quest is whatever, and wasn't Lisanna being controlled?

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Lucy proved to be quite superior. It's canon, just like Grey defeated Freed as exemple.
Lucy is usually underestimate. She is not top tier of course, but clearly not weak anymore.

@ERICTHENALUFAN : please, my friend, even if you have your favorite, try to respect characters. "Foddersana" is quite disrespectful as you try to unbalance the Vote. Everyone here have some favorite, but I think it is smart to choose wisely while trying to be neutral.
We have to respect characters and different points of view when it's about feats base on the Manga.

You can say Lisana is a fodder, I can say Gajeel is a fodder to Laxus and Erza. Still, Gajeel is a beast for Lucy as exemple. Lucy and Lisanna are beast for Macao and co. You see my point ?

Thanks ;).

Lucy add my vote, here.

Last edited:

grey matter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Lissana wins :3c

JK, Lucy stomps. Gemini alone stalemates Lissana. Adding more to it will easily defeat her.
Lucy vs anyone on/bellow her tier = Lucy wins convincingly because of Gemini. Unless she gets taken out instantly of course (like Marin is capable of)

ERICTHENALUFAN

Reaction score
Country
France
Lucy proved to be quite superior. It's canon, just like Grey defeated Freed as exemple.
Lucy is usually underestimate. She is not top tier of course, but clearly not weak anymore.

@ERICTHENALUFAN : please, my friend, even if you have your favorite, try to respect characters. "Foddersana" is quite disrespectful as you try to unbalance the Vote. Everyone here have some favorite, but I think it is smart to choose wisely while trying to be neutral.
We have to respect characters and different points of view when it's about feats base on the Manga.

You can say Lisana is a fodder, I can say Gajeel is a fodder to Laxus and Erza. Still, Gajeel is a beast for Lucy as exemple. Lucy and Lisanna are beast for Macao and co. You see my point ?

Thanks ;).

Lucy add my vote, here.

We have to respect characters and different points of view when it's about feats base on the Manga

Thanks ;).

Lucy add my vote, here.
I'm really sorry 😅

Loke

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wow, never saw a Lucy fan attempt a circle jerk. This isn't really anything be proud of though. Down bad.