Voting Round 1 - Madara Uchiha vs. Gilgamesh | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Madara Uchiha vs. Gilgamesh

Who wins?

• Madara Uchiha

• Gilgamesh

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Gil doesn't have what it takes to kill this troll. lol

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
If Ea can destroy a planet, it can destroy Madara. Full power Gilgamesh isn't the same you guys saw in the F/SN anime or novel.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Gilgamesh stomps, nothing else.His EA is very powerful.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Gilgamesh stomps, nothing else.His EA is very powerful.
by the time he pulls and charges ea madara would decapitate him
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Ea can destroy a planet, it can destroy Madara. Full power Gilgamesh isn't the same you guys saw in the F/SN anime or novel.
No it can't. It destroys the reality marble of the earth and brings out the primodeal state

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

No it can't. It destroys the reality marble of the earth and brings out the primodeal state
Gilgamesh is very fast,he flew 1500 light years in a short time.He is definitely far faster than Madara.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Gilgamesh is very fast,he flew 1500 light years in a short time.He is definitely far faster than Madara.
That is a completely different version of Gilgamesh who could use the mystic codes that amplified their powers. And the version here is probably other versions like stay night, grand order etc.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Go read strange fake, my dude. If Enkidu didn't countered Enuma Elish with Enuma Elish, the planed would've ceased to be. I'm not making things up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That is a completely different version of Gilgamesh who could use the mystic codes that amplified their powers. And the version here is probably other versions like stay night, grand order etc.
Wrong. This is Gilgamesh with every power avaliable to him as every other contender in this tournament. EXTRA's or Babylon's doesn't matter.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
There we go again with the Fate fans :lmao

Friendly reminder, the Gilgamesh fighting here is Archer Gilgamesh as it was stated in the Nomination Post.

So no cheating by giving him every single feature that multiple versions of Gil have. Not the Musashi thing again please.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Go read strange fake, my dude. If Enkidu didn't countered Enuma Elish with Enuma Elish, the planed would've ceased to be. I'm not making things up.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wrong. This is Gilgamesh with every power avaliable to him as every other contender in this tournament. EXTRA's or Babylon's doesn't matter.
I have read and as i said ea's function is to destroy reality marble. He was going to do so to the earth's reality marble which Enkidu countered with his own ea of the earth.

Extra's Gilgamesh is s completely different one. No other version of Gilgamesh has shown such feats. If you want composite character than you should also allow shonen jump madara who is outversal scaling from other characters in the game

Orion

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Been pretty busy, but I'll spare time for my nom.

From what I've seen and know of Gil, he could counter a lot of stuff, like the meteors and various jutsus with GoB, mental resistance to genjutsu, and Ea would kill him imo. However, I see no answer to Madara's limbo shadows of which there are 4, can only be seen with the rinnegan, sensed with sage mode, and can't be affected by conventional means (ie physical attacks). Madara would have to go full Perfect Cell vs. Vegeta's final flash and embrace the blast from Ea.

I accept the loss.

PS: No one mention this admission to Lakhan :XD

Friendly reminder, the Gilgamesh fighting here is Archer Gilgamesh as it was stated in the Nomination Post.

So no cheating by giving him every single feature that multiple versions of Gil have. Not the Musashi thing again please.
Yeah, I was pretty specific with the nomination for that reason because there's all these classes and different storylines, and it makes my head hurt. Tbh, I had no idea CCC Gil even existed when I made the nom, so I'm not considering it.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Calm down, you're being very passive agressive for no reason at all. Post title only say Gilgamesh - whici is his class in EXTRA - so I was going by that, just made a mistake taking that into consideration. And I don't even know what Musashi thing you're talking about.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Calm down, you're being very passive agressive for no reason at all. Post title only say Gilgamesh - whici is his class in EXTRA - so I was going by that, just made a mistake taking that into consideration. And I don't even know what Musashi thing you're talking about.
Im not being agressive man, throw some breadcrumbs or corn on the ground, now THERE you will see me go wild. :lambirb

Btw the Musashi thing was the last match up vs Reinhard. People decided to fuse her Saber and Berserker forms to make her stand a chance.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't he try to use that Ea thing against Shirou and lost?

Shinigami769

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
madara's genjutsu would troll the hell out of gil because he is too arrogant. He lost to Shirou emiya because of his arrogance. Madara uchiha would make mop the floor with him before he ever knew what happened to him without ever drawing a weapon. I think Gilgamesh is a better villain character. But madara would absolutely wreck him.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Musashi's been living rent free in your head ever since you got forced to rely on the Dragon Sword to try and beat her Berserker form :lmao

Gilgamesh wins this though. Archer alone is enough thanks to being able to access Ea.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Isn't CCC gil an archer tho ?
He looks like archer gil

Well i just know that gil was naked there in one scene... And that's a powerful weapon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

CCC seriously need an EN translation

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
If Gil wasn't such a douche he would probably be able to counter a lot of the stuff Madara can do, but that implies that he looks at him as an opponent which is kind of OoC.

I voted Madara for that reason.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
madara stomps regardless. Limbo clones solos, wood clones solos, He can summon ten's of meteors, can absorb energy based attacks etc. Gilgamesh is arrogant as fck.

Status
Not open for further replies.