Voting Round 1 - Madara Uchiha vs. Gilgamesh | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Madara Uchiha vs. Gilgamesh

Who wins?

• Madara Uchiha

• Gilgamesh

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I think probably Madara. Gil is super strong but I doubt he can stand up to the sharingan hax stuff.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think probably Madara. Gil is super strong but I doubt he can stand up to the sharingan hax stuff.
Can't he just summon Super GaE bOLg and decide he's dead? :nerd

Kidding, but seriously I will never get over how absurd that debate was. :lmao

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't he just summon Super GaE bOLg and decide he's dead? :nerd

Kidding, but seriously I will never get over how absurd that debate was. :lmao
Gil does not have any of those that I'm aware of. I would be sure and let you know if I thought he did though. :amuse

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Gil does not have any of those that I'm aware of. I would be sure and let you know if I thought he did though. :amuse
Actually he does, he technically possesses all Noble Phantasms in the world by the time he was alive (a paradox kind of thing) so he has the vast majority of them in his arsenal, I remember reading somewhere that Gae Bolg was a part of it but would have to search for link. o/

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Fate series is an enigma to me.

What is what version really confuses me.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Actually he does, he technically possesses all Noble Phantasms in the world by the time he was alive (a paradox kind of thing) so he has the vast majority of them in his arsenal, I remember reading somewhere that Gae Bolg was a part of it but would have to search for link. o/
I love that in your itching to have another Fate debate this badly.

The Gate of Babylon is all the treasures he collected during his life time. Which includes many "proto forms" of other heroes noble phantasms. So even if he did have a Gae Bolg it might not do what Cu's did even if he did have it. He might not though since that weapon came from Scathach.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fate series is an enigma to me.

What is what version really confuses me.
It's an enigma to everyone who doesn't go by the name @Nii. I mean, we haven't even touched on the Moon Cell, SE.RA.PH. and all of that.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India

The Gate of Babylon is all the treasures he collected during his life time. Which includes many "proto forms" of other heroes noble phantasms. So even if he did have a Gae Bolg it might not do what Cu's did even if he did have it.

It's an enigma to everyone who doesn't go by the name @Nii. I mean, we haven't even touched on the Moon Cell, SE.RA.PH. and all of that.
Nii is the Fate expert of MH. :hip

We can't compare to him.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain

The Gate of Babylon is all the treasures he collected during his life time. Which includes many "proto forms" of other heroes noble phantasms. So even if he did have a Gae Bolg it might not do what Cu's did even if he did have it.

No please not again. :notlikethis

If its a prototype or whatever fine, Im just saying I remember reading he had Gae Bolg in his arsenal.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
No please not again. :notlikethis

If its a prototype or whatever fine, Im just saying I remember reading he had Gae Bolg in his arsenal.
I don't remember that but he might. It would be an inferior proto form though.

I feel like Fate characters aren't actually THAT strong unless they are up against ReZero types that rely so much on specific gimmicks. Then they're super strong since the whole series is about character with gimmicks countering other gimmicks like that. And ReZero types all seem to be built to lose only in a certain way. And Fate characters just love to break those rules.

Gil though is more conventionally strong. So not much he can do.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Gilgamesh easily loses due to being a cocky snob that underestimates Madara until he can't recover anymore.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I don't remember that but he might. It would be an inferior proto form though.

I feel like Fate characters aren't actually THAT strong unless they are up against ReZero types that rely so much on specific gimmicks. Then they're super strong since the whole series is about character with gimmicks countering other gimmicks like that. And ReZero types all seem to be built do lose only in a certain way. And Fate characters just love to break those rules.
I looked it up and you are right, he has Gae Bolg before Cu had it but it was a prototype of what Cu had later on, so it probably didn't have the powers it had on Lancer's hand.

Also yeah, both series rely on special gimmicks and "counters" over straight power.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gilgamesh easily loses due to being a cocky snob that underestimates Madara until he can't recover anymore.
Depends on the version. Caster Gil would see through everything since later in his timeline he's actually supernaturally wise to the point that he'd know all of Madara's abilities at a glance.

Wouldn't matter though. Knowing and being able to do something about it are two different things. :darn

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Depends on the version. Caster Gil would see through everything since later in his timeline he's actually supernaturally wise to the point that he'd know all of Madara's abilities at a glance.

Wouldn't matter though. Knowing and being able to do something about it are two different things. :darn
I remember nomination being Archer Gil from Stay Night/UBW. He got bodied by SHIROU, nothing more to add ayy.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
The thing is, Gilgamesh only has Ea. Apart from that he is just throwing relics around paired with unlimited arrogance. He has no chance at all to defend against the Rinnegan or even a Sharingan.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
The thing is, Gilgamesh only has Ea. Apart from that he is just throwing relics around paired with unlimited arrogance. He has no chance at all to defend against the Rinnegan or even a Sharingan.
Even without using sharingan or rinnegan madara is way smarter than Gilgamesh. Once he sees that Gilgamesh is arrogant and has powerful artifacts, he would straight up use strategy to kill him

Reactions: Sky
Status
Not open for further replies.