• Aokiji/Kuzan/ Kizaru

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Lexusflame

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
1. What should be their answer, did we see some guys swallow in their? It was used to create a moon didnt it?

2. For that he must hit and with observation haki they are on the same level then a sharingan with "futuresight". Even if he catches one, the two others could interfere.

3. His summons would be fodder nothing more.

4. That move... never killed anyone...? They just need to break the black thing and it is cancelled.

5. Well they survive thanks to their logiaimmunities and madara dies because he isnt a zombie in this fight. Otherwise akainu can throw meteors too.
They would need chakra equivelent to a biju to break out of the gravitational pull of it, even Kizaru's light wouldnt be able to escape it. It effectively seals all 3 of them... None of the 3 have shown the strength needed to break out of it.

There is 0 arguement against this.

Sachsenhesse

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
They would need chakra equivelent to a biju to break out of the gravitational pull of it
Two of them fought for 10 days straight against each other and changed the climate on an entire island. You think thats not a "bijuu" task? Kisame was considered a tail beast without tail with his extreme chakra and stamina but he wouldnt hold a acandle to the admirals.

Aki1991

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
Madara is fucking overpowered. Power level escalated way to fast in Naruto, that´s why I do not like the Manga anymore after the pain arc. I hope that the power level will not be like this in one piece. Rinnegan with Susanoo is way too much for the one piece characters. Madara is nearly DBZ level and I hate this...

God, I loved the old Naruto with the clever fights and characters, where even a Shikamaru could win against someone like Hidan. :(

One Piece > old Naruto >>> new Naruto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Boruto

But Madara > 3 Admirals

Knightmare of heaven 0

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Right. I agree with you, but the CONCEPT of chakras and gates are very real and well over 2 billion people in the world believe in it... even medical professionals study chakra networks for homeopathic medicine

And I know this is neither here nor there, but a chakra network is a very real thing.
Homeopathy and the chakra systems are pseudoscientific bullshit. I really doubt 2 billion people believe it and even if they did them believing it doesn't mean that the "chakras" do exist in reality.

Madara needs to manipulate chakra as it is in Naruto and only then can we say that he has used a genjutsu. And if One Piece characters do have the same chakra as the characters in Naruto do why haven't they started throwing fireballs from their bodies using chakra at any point in the course of the manga?

Let's be honest, Oda didn't create humans in OP with the same chakra that Naruto has in his mind. Madara can absolutely not use genjutsu on the admirals.

Reactions: Pea

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Homeopathy and the chakra systems are pseudoscientific bullshit. I really doubt 2 billion people believe it and even if they did them believing it doesn't mean that the "chakras" do exist in reality.

Madara needs to manipulate chakra as it is in Naruto and only then can we say that he has used a genjutsu. And if One Piece characters do have the same chakra as the characters in Naruto do why haven't they started throwing fireballs from their bodies using chakra at any point in the course of the manga?

Let's be honest, Oda didn't create humans in OP with the same chakra that Naruto has in his mind. Madara can absolutely not use genjutsu on the admirals.
Whether you believe it or not is a personal issue....

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
fixed it.

also the term for that is in this section: headcanon
I mean we are talking about fictional situations lol.

Do doctors studying that chakra network? Yes.

Is it EXACTLY like how it works in Naruto? No

We arent exactly dealing in absolutes here

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I mean we are talking about fictional situations lol.

Do doctors studying that chakra network? Yes.

Is it EXACTLY like how it works in Naruto? No

We arent exactly dealing in absolutes here
Chakra drainage cannot apply to them as it is not the fictional law that governs OP characters spirit and will..

Lexusflame

Reaction score
Country
United States
Chakra drainage cannot apply to them as it is not the fictional law that governs OP characters spirit and will..
Haki drains and runs out tho. And that is spirit and will.

XXGenesis

Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
Haki drains and runs out tho. And that is spirit and will.
😖😖😖....Nah cant agree to that.

Still think Madara the Great Ninja, could create a plan where he deals the finishing blow as he separates the Admirals, with Bushin's & Limbo clones.