Discussion - Mael vs Meliodas | SPOILERS OUT !!!!!!! | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Mael vs Meliodas | SPOILERS OUT !!!!!!!

Who will win ?

• Meliodas

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Mael

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Someone will interrupt

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • The battle will end in a tie

Votes: 12 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That doesn't give you the right to call it "ultimate" [stressing the pure meaning of the word]!
These theories of mine are Manga-based, dude. The Demon King, Merlin, and Elizabeth all have seen Meliodas going AM, and they all confirmed AFTER the fight that he's STILL reverting to his Prime self

:epicfacepalm He was getting stronger but his form didn't change. It is still Assault Mode, there is nothing beyond this besides Indura, nothing.

He is currently changing because of the absorption, but its something which never happened before, maybe his form won't change at all.

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
He was getting stronger but his form didn't change. It is still Assault Mode, there is nothing beyond this besides Indura, nothing.
Again ... Only NS can decide that! Your statement can be said about "the One", since it was officially confirmed to be the *peak* / *ultimate* level of Sunshine's host. In return, there is NO evidence to confirm AM as Mel's ultimate state ... no clue, simply n o t h i n g. :cookiehand

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Again ... Only NS can decide that! Your statement can be said about "the One", since it was officially confirmed to be the *peak* / *ultimate* level of Sunshine's host. In return, there is NO evidence to confirm AM as Mel's ultimate state ... no clue, simply n o t h i n g. :cookiehand
Well obviously it isn't his Ultimate form is the manga is still ongoing. :yodawg

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The evidence is the manga dude. "Only NS can decide that"?

NS told us how it is through the manga. Stop with the absurd Mel fanboyism.

Last edited:

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England

NS told him how it is through the manga. Stop with the absurd Mel fanboyism.
Could've sworn Mela said AM was the form he used as the leader of 10C.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany

NS told him how it is through the manga. Stop with the absurd Mel fanboyism.
I am already tired of bringing instances from the Manga, and you're accusing me of fanboyism even though you keep talking all the time about "evidence" while showing none! :epicfacepalm

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am already tired of bringing instances from the Manga, and you're accusing me of fanboyism even though you keep talking all the time about "evidence" while showing none! :epicfacepalm
Meliodas got stronger after his fight with Escanor. Now his emotions have been stolen entirely, they are kept in the Purgatory and guess what, Meliodas is still in Assault Mode. He has never gone beyond that.

Again, I am disregarding Indura for obvious reasons.

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Meliodas got stronger after his fight with Escanor. Now his emotions have been stolen entirely, they are kept in the Purgatory and guess what, Meliodas is still in Assault Mode. He has never gone beyond that.

Again, I am disregarding Indura for obvious reasons.
That's simply because he has NO reason to (after the fight with Escanor). He crushed both Zeldris and Estamael like nothing with no intention to fight! Why would he need to force his body/energy to reach its peak/limit? :teach

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That's simply because he has NO reason to (after the fight with Escanor). He crushed both Zeldris and Estamael like nothing with no intention to fight! Why would he need to force his body/energy to reach its peak/limit? :teach
No, that's your delusion, there is nothing like that in the manga. Assault Mode is Meliodas's peak. He has no form above that. He lost his emotions and now he is using the Commandments to get stronger, while he was getting stronger after the fight with Escanor, he kept the Assault Mode. Besides Indura, he can't go AM2 or something.

When Demons transform they are not strained by it, it never happened. They are not like Escanor with his limits per day.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Meliodas has gotten stronger since his fight with Escanor, but I doubt or believe its anything truly consequential.

He was 142k, and Escanor only needed to swipe in his general direction with just his hand in order to almost kill him.

No amount of ''awakening'' is going to make it so Meliodas can resist the same type of attack again, or one of even greater strength (with rhitta)

Meliodas is probably.. 150k now? A little boost since his fight with Escanor?

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Meliodas is probably.. 150k now? A little boost since his fight with Escanor?
If that's the case, then I see no logical reason for Nakaba to keep implying after the fight that his power and cruelty is getting stronger "by minute"!
Anyway, this discussion won't reach anywhere. Mael with Sunshine should be more powerful than anything Escanor showed so far ... him facing Prime Meliodas will give us for sure a clearer measurement of their "true" power level (even though we already know that a Commandment-less Mel is certainly >>>>> Grace-less Mael).

Isaiah Thomas

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Unless Meliodas beats Mael theirs no point of this fight because it’s just a repeat of what happen against Escanor. Which is why I think Meliodas beat and is stronger than Mael. Now I’ll just wait to see Escanor fans say that Escanor is stronger than Mael.

Shutensatsu

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m leaning torwards a draw or Mel wins.

We already know Sunshine is superior to Prime Meliodas via the Escanor fight.

So something here has got to be different I hope, otherwise It’s just a rehashed battle.

With Mael losing until high noon, or late morning because his base is stronger than Escanor’s, and he’s able to overpower him.

Or Mel wins because this Mel might be a little stronger than the one Escanor beat because he has a commandmnet though.

Actually I think this battle will end with the arrival of Eli and the other archangels, and the first time she met Meliodas, as he retreats from the battlefield.

And Mael thinking he hopes Eli senpai notices him for fending off the strongest demon alone, whether it was to a draw, or a decisive defeat after a long battle, where he couldn’t make it to noon or something.

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia

Shutensatsu

Reaction score
Country
United States
When they first met, Meliodas was in Assault Mode.
And?

I don’t understand the point you’re trying to convey.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And?

I don’t understand the point you’re trying to convey.
Why would the Archangels withdraw?

If Meliodas is alone he can't fight against 5 top tier Goddesses.

Shutensatsu

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why would the Archangels withdraw?

If Meliodas is alone he can't fight against 5 top tier Goddesses.
Nobody said anything about archangels widthrawing.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Nobody said anything about archangels widthrawing.
Regardless, if Meliodas is alone and trying to withdraw and there are five top tier Goddesses present, I really don't see Meliodas getting off without them going after him.

Shutensatsu

Reaction score
Country
United States
Regardless, if Meliodas is alone and trying to withdraw and there are five top tier Goddesses present, I really don't see Meliodas getting off without them going after him.
Elizabeth will whine about being friends with demons, so they should let him live.

Tarmiel/Sariel will stop because they like Eli.

Mael will stop because he loves Eli.

Ludo doesn’t give a shit but he can’t beat Mel alone, so he won’t go after him.

There done.