Theory - Mael's use of sunshine is different than escanor | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Mael's use of sunshine is different than escanor

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
The only time Mael & Mel being equal makes fucking sense is if Mael’s base or night time PL = Mel’s base, Demon Mark or Assault Mode

When Sunshine is active Mael’s PL is constantly growing with each second that passing so how the fuck can Meliodas equal Mael when Sunshine is active ?
Because he literally faced it? That he run away from him and he wasn't even serious at all lol.

Your Mael wank which is a loser is hilarious lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only time Mael & Mel being equal makes fucking sense is if Mael’s base or night time PL = Mel’s base, Demon Mark or Assault Mode

When Sunshine is active Mael’s PL is constantly growing with each second that passing so how the fuck can Meliodas equal Mael when Sunshine is active ?

They were equal on Bellion’s flashback, we don’t know why he retreated, until we get confirmation, this post is irrelevant headcannon

We already have confirmation that Mael towards noon is far beyond Ludociel who is comparable to Meliodas

Meliodas wasn’t even stronger than the masters back then so y’all can keep fanboying

It’s literally stated in the manga itself
Equal? lol nope, Meliodas made him run away from his own place.

You realize that he was an intruder into the Goddesses or not?

Fact is that you are using a stupid assumption to downplay Mel and wank Mael some more.

Zeldoris shit on Ludo who is nothing to Mel.
He is comparable to 2nd mark Mel yeah, which made him shit on himself and couldn't face him alone.

Meliodas is far stronger than them as showed and noted by the DK with his OG power.
Fact that you like to ignore and you talk about fanboyism lmao.
Ask yourself where the right arm of the DK goes and show me someone with a feat even close to that.

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because he literally faced it? That he run away from him and he wasn't even serious at all lol.

Your Mael wank which is a loser is hilarious lol.

Equal? lol nope, Meliodas made him run away from his own place.

You realize that he was an intruder into the Goddesses or not?

Fact is that you are using a stupid assumption to downplay Mel and wank Mael some more.

Zeldoris shit on Ludo who is nothing to Mel.
He is comparable to 2nd marj Mel yeah, which made him shit on himself and couldn't face him alone.

Meliodas is far stronger than them as showed and noted by the DK with his OG power.
Fact that you like to ignore and you talk about fanboyism lmao.
Ask yourself where the right arm of the DK goes and show me someone with a feat even close to that.
How am I downplaying Meliodas ? He’s stronger than Mael when Sunshine isn’t active, that’s a fact

I’m simply stating that they cannot be equals because Mael’s power doesn’t stay constant because of the Sun Grace increasing his strength as the sun rises

You love trolling, being rude, biased and irrational

You’re definitely going on my blocked list

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
How am I downplaying Meliodas ? He’s stronger than Mael when Sunshine isn’t active, that’s a fact

I’m simply stating that they cannot be equals because Mael’s power doesn’t stay constant because of the Sun Grace increasing his strength as the sun rises

You love trolling, being rude, biased and irrational

You’re definitely going on my blocked list
You are downplaying him because you are comparing him to a weak goddess despite him recently revealed to be in reality at the level of the Gods with his OG power.

Fact that you ignore like an idiot despite the visual.

A power stated to be too much on the world, a power feared by the MC himself, Meliodas.
A power hinted and kept in secret by Nakaba until he faced a God, the DK and use on him and actually hurt him more than anything ever could.

Yeah let's downplay that new power of Mel because I don't like the idea of him being stronger than he is already in my mind right?

Downplayer.

He is literally the next Leader of the Clan.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You’re literally dodging the question

How can Mael and Meliodas be equals if Sunshine causes Mael’s power to increase and decreases constantly throughout the day ?
that question is irrelevant when the given character's statement knows about the power itself o no i don't need to answer a vague question when gowther who knew everything about the grace itself still says they're equal.

in fact his own power alone impacted the war and the time where mael was converted literally after gowther awakened from the prison. So yees meliodas and his presence impacted more on the war than mael himself and the fact goddesses needed 4 clans alliance clearly suggest the power that he has to carry the demon clan.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
that question is irrelevant when the given character's statement knows about the power itself o no i don't need to answer a vague question when gowther who knew everything about the grace itself still says they're equal.

in fact his own power alone impacted the war and the time where mael was converted literally after gowther awakened from the prison. So yees meliodas and his presence impacted more on the war than mael himself and the fact goddesses needed 4 clans alliance clearly suggest the power that he has to carry the demon clan.
LMFAOOOOOO where was it stated that Gowther knew everything about the Sun Grace ? He knew about Mael’s via notoriety, it’s crazy because you literally said
Gowther’s words didn’t hold weight when it came to statements about Meliodas but all of a sudden Gowther’s statements are 100% factual when it’s about Mael being equal to Meliodas ?

Alright If gowther knows everything why did meliodas state "Now that i awoke to this power i will no longer stay in the mortal plane" it literally shows meliodas just awakened it in that chapter and never used it because he was afraid.

If anything meliodas is probably older than gowther ever has. Gowther isnt close to meliodas where he knows everything. Gowther isnt omniscient.
I literally just exposed how biased you are towards Meliodas, at the end of the day you’re just a fanboy nitpicking statements in the manga to overhype Meliodas

Mel’s presence impacted the war more than Mael’s ? Lmfao how come Mael’s fake death brought the war to an absolute end then ?

Bro stop if Meliodas was as powerful as you say, if the Demons were as superior as you claim then why the fuck was there a power balance ? Why did both the Goddesses and Demons have a hard time trying to defeat one another ? You keep claiming Meliodas is soooo superior yet it was stated that his power hadn’t even surpassed the masters in the Holy War era

Bro stop it, there was a balance, Mael was superior & had the advantage during the day while Meliodas was much stronger at night, FKS even confirmed when the chapter came out that the term that was used was “ Rivals “ not equals

Mael, Meliodas, Ludociel and Elizabeth were all comparable in terms of power but I wouldn’t expect you accept that because you love arguing against everything that doesn’t wank Meliodas

I’m done debating with you because you’re just going to headcannon your way into dragging the discussion on forever & keep wanking Meliodas

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
LMFAOOOOOO where was it stated that Gowther knew everything about the Sun Grace ? He knew about Mael’s via notoriety, it’s crazy because you literally said
Gowther’s words didn’t hold weight when it came to statements about Meliodas but all of a sudden Gowther’s statements are 100% factual when it’s about Mael being equal to Meliodas ?

I literally just exposed how biased you are towards Meliodas, at the end of the day you’re just a fanboy nitpicking statements in the manga to overhype Meliodas

Mel’s presence impacted the war more than Mael’s ? Lmfao how come Mael’s fake death brought the war to an absolute end then ?

Bro stop if Meliodas was as powerful as you say, if the Demons were as superior as you claim then why the fuck was there a power balance ? Why did both the Goddesses and Demons have a hard time trying to defeat one another ? You keep claiming Meliodas is soooo superior yet it was stated that his power hadn’t even surpassed the masters in the Holy War era

Bro stop it, there was a balance, Mael was superior & had the advantage during the day while Meliodas was much stronger at night, FKS even confirmed when the chapter came out that the term that was used was “ Rivals “ not equals

Mael, Meliodas, Ludociel and Elizabeth were all comparable in terms of power but I wouldn’t expect you accept that because you love arguing against everything that doesn’t wank Meliodas

I’m done debating with you because you’re just going to headcannon your way into dragging the discussion on forever & keep wanking Meliodas
I actually don't understand why did the war end with mael's death cause there was already an alliance of 4 clans against the DC and Mel was also in the goddess side

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Huh why wouldnt gowther know about The grace itself?? Gowther has been living for many years even when meliodas led the commandments and HE HAS the same memories and knowledge as PG gowther since hes a doll a mere projection of real gowther and OG gowther sees what the doll sees. So no you're clearly not in the right track of evidence. Until you have evidence to prove he doesnt know about the grace then come talk to me if you dont then shut up for now. Gowthers statement is relevant when it comes to the idea of meliodas in his prime without using his OG power. Hence his statement cannot be used when using meliodas with his OG power because we have no confirmation of how he knows about it since meliodas just awakened his power.

Huh??? Switching mael to demon side and "mael" being killed FORCED goddess clan to use coffin of eternal darkness to seal the demons why did u think he said the idea that a warrior competing with meliodas was mael? Meliodas came to stigma WAY before mael was manipulated by gowther so your argument doesnt hold any water.

You do realize goddess needed 4 clans to join their side right??? Why did u think it never ended?? Why did u think when meliodas switched side it impacted every race and goddess clan needing 4 alliance?
If mael is stronger in one minute then why didnt he kill every last demon because u forgot goddess has a portal to any location in the war. That shows how much you dont know about taizai in general. So gowthers statement and jelamets statement leaning towards meliodas being equal to mael no matter what day.

Yeah when merlins statement lacks feats??
Meliodas has feats to support>>masters while you focusing on one statement that isnt consistent. Feats>>statements.

Ludo, Elizabeth were equal to meliodas that has emotions and weknow the more emotion he gains the weaker he gets. So no that statement was only implying to meliodas when he had ththe clothing of when he was in stigma not the leader of 10C coat that he usually wears.

Proof of FKS own translation of "equal" being "rivals"?

Ok since u have no argument I'll that as a win.
I actually don't understand why did the war end with mael's death cause there was already an alliance of 4 clans against the DC and Mel was also in the goddess side
Because they were forced to use the sealing so it would end the war thus demons being sealed and goddess own bodies being gone would end it.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
Huh why wouldnt gowther know about The grace itself?? Gowther has been living for many years even when meliodas led the commandments and HE HAS the same memories and knowledge as PG gowther since hes a doll a mere projection of real gowther and OG gowther sees what the doll sees. So no you're clearly not in the right track of evidence. Until you have evidence to prove he doesnt know about the grace then come talk to me if you dont then shut up for now. Gowthers statement is relevant when it comes to the idea of meliodas in his prime without using his OG power. Hence his statement cannot be used when using meliodas with his OG power because we have no confirmation of how he knows about it since meliodas just awakened his power.

Huh??? Switching mael to demon side and "mael" being killed FORCED goddess clan to use coffin of eternal darkness to seal the demons why did u think he said the idea that a warrior competing with meliodas was mael? Meliodas came to stigma WAY before mael was manipulated by gowther so your argument doesnt hold any water.

You do realize goddess needed 4 clans to join their side right??? Why did u think it never ended?? Why did u think when meliodas switched side it impacted every race and goddess clan needing 4 alliance?
If mael is stronger in one minute then why didnt he kill every last demon because u forgot goddess has a portal to any location in the war. That shows how much you dont know about taizai in general. So gowthers statement and jelamets statement leaning towards meliodas being equal to mael no matter what day.

Meliodas has feats to support>>masters while you focusing on one statement that isnt consistent. Feats>>statements.

Ludo, Elizabeth were equal to meliodas that has emotions and weknow the more emotion he gains the weaker he gets. So no that statement was only implying to meliodas when he had ththe clothing of when he was in stigma not the leader of 10C coat that he usually wears.

Because they were forced to use the sealing so it would end the war thus demons being sealed and goddess own bodies being gone would end it.
but why I mean they had Mel on their side but why did they become hopeless on mael's death

Boldon

Reaction score
Country
Switzerland
I just thought of something

We can call agree that true night is OP and unfair right

I mean it's a power buff for any demon in a massive radius and it completely shuts down something like sunshine right

For someone as knowledgeable as the SD, it would be fair to assume that she thought of a counter to it right

So maybe Mael has the ability to use "true day" or something that nullifies true night

Making him the perfect warrior against any demon at any time, because lets be honest it's pretty stupid for your most powerful fighter to be strong only from 10am to 6pm, he should be able to solo anyone at any time if he wishes to

Like say Prime Meliodas and the 10C attack the 4AA at night, what would Mael do without such a spell? It's a huge flaw

Point is, there's a fair chance that Mael has a "true day" spell

Either that or he's stupidly strong even at night

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
but why I mean they had Mel on their side but why did they become hopeless on mael's death
Exactly

Ger is a Mel stan
I’m pointing out that you’re biased and you nitpick, you literally just implied Gowther wasn’t knowledgeable when it came to Meliodas and his power but yet when it comes to Mael he knew everything about the Sun Grace ?

Mael & Meliodas cannot be equals, nearing noon Mael surpasses Mel in power while Mel has the advantage at night

Okay then so if Meliodas was so OP and so strong why did the Goddess clan feel hopeless when Mael died ? Mel was on the side of the Goddess clan yet they sacrificed their bodies because they believed the war was hopeless without Mael even though Mel was on their team

The Goddesses didn’t need the 4 races, they recruited them to defeat the Demons once and for all

Mael is strong but you clearly don’t pay attention to the manga because it was stated by Monspeet the Arc Angels flight at different battle grounds....

Mael was unable to kill every demon let alone fight every demon because they War was raging on through different parts of Britannia

Hence why Monspeet was shocked when Sariel, Tarmiel & Ludociel were all in one location to fight the Commandments after luring them out with demon captives

Bro Zeldris’ dialogue literally confirmed Merlin’s statement stop being biased, Nakaba writes the dialogue, why tf would he have Merlin make that statement if it wasn’t true ? Holy War Mel was weaker than the masters, Zeldris even backed that up by calling the Masters the strongest Demons

Bro just stop, since when did clothes have to do with anything ? Meliodas was still a massive threat and still had his full power because he had access to his full 2nd Mark

When Meliodas gained positive emotions he lost access to the 2nd demon mark but regained it escaping purgatory

Mel was able to use the fully formed 2nd Mark which confirms he was at the same level as when he was leader of the 10C

@FKS would you kindly address the statement Gowther made about Meliodas & Mael being rivals rather than equals ?

Ger is being stubborn as always

Bro stop the entire forum can unanimously come to an agreement that you’ve never had a solid debate with solid answers, you’ve been proven wrong & lost so many times

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Bro Zeldris’ dialogue literally confirmed Merlin’s statement stop being biased, Nakaba writes the dialogue, why tf would he have Merlin make that statement if it wasn’t true ? Holy War Mel was weaker than the masters, Zeldris even backed that up by calling the Masters the strongest Demons
As for zeldris own statement is a mistranslation by MS when he never mentioned strongest demons when Merlin only said that but ok.

Hence Merlins own statement is bull without feats to back it up.

Bro just stop, since when did clothes have to do with anything ? Meliodas was still a massive threat and still had his full power because he had access to his full 2nd Mark

When Meliodas gained positive emotions he lost access to the 2nd demon mark but regained it escaping purgatory

Mel was able to use the fully formed 2nd Mark which confirms he was at the same
You do realize clothing matters and what meliodas we are using right? You're using the meliodas that has gained emotions which led him to be weaker. Him being able to use 2nd demon mael matters because??? Meliodas used 2nd demon mark in corrand arc but yet is he as strong as your false equivalence shows?? No because that's arbitrary.

"Meliodas was still a massive threat" what does that quote disprove my claim earlier the more emotion he gains the weaker he gets? Why did u think I brought up the clothing being different?

His full power is AM but idk what you're smoking but ok. So can you prove that meliodas has the same power when he had emotions??
So loving Elizabeth and betraying the clan for his protection towards Elizabeth is not a positive emotion? You're spouting so many headcanons it hurts. DK has always implied that Elizabeth was the reason he became so weak.

Fully using the same demon mark=/= same amount of power compare to when he was emotionless.
This is like saying is all gokus Super saiyan 1s all the same in power? FUCK NO. So the fact you're making this faulty reasoning clearly debunks your point when the lore debunks your argument.

Bro stop the entire forum can unanimously come to an agreement that you’ve never had a solid debate with solid answers, you’ve been proven wrong & lost so many times
So you're using as populumn and asks those who I have embarrassed in a debate and those who are salty because I shown factual evidences? Yikes.

Poll or not doesnt matter to me when I debunk everyone's claims including yours just now.

titantron91

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
When Mael turned into Estarossa, Estarossa proceeded with massacring Goddesses. It has been shown.
Probably during this time, Meliodas and Elizabeth were killed already by their parents.
The Coffin of Eternal Darkness last resort was probably done after Mel and Eli died.
Remember, Meliodas woke up after dying without any memory of how the war ended.

With all that, the Goddesses were left with
Sariel, Tarmiel, Ryudoshel

And the demons were left with
Chandler, Cusack, Zeldris, Estarossa, and the rest of the 10 Commandments.

Using eye test, you can easily determine that the Demons have the upper hand here.

That or Mael probably has so much firepower that he is practically a one-man army. Losing him means losing an army.
I just thought of something

We can call agree that true night is OP and unfair right

I mean it's a power buff for any demon in a massive radius and it completely shuts down something like sunshine right

For someone as knowledgeable as the SD, it would be fair to assume that she thought of a counter to it right

So maybe Mael has the ability to use "true day" or something that nullifies true night

Making him the perfect warrior against any demon at any time, because lets be honest it's pretty stupid for your most powerful fighter to be strong only from 10am to 6pm, he should be able to solo anyone at any time if he wishes to

Like say Prime Meliodas and the 10C attack the 4AA at night, what would Mael do without such a spell? It's a huge flaw

Point is, there's a fair chance that Mael has a "true day" spell

Either that or he's stupidly strong even at night
That can work. I mean Mael's magic is not entirely composed of the Sun grace.
He has Ark as well. There's probably a Light Magic spell that creates artificial day during night time.
However, that in turn would make him the overpowered one.

Another take on this one is Ryudoshel probably provides artificial sunlight to Mael, creating "true day" for him.

At this point, this is less likely to happen because Nakaba's busy wanking Demons.

the powerscaller

Reaction score
Country
India
When Mael turned into Estarossa, Estarossa proceeded with massacring Goddesses. It has been shown.
Probably during this time, Meliodas and Elizabeth were killed already by their parents.
The Coffin of Eternal Darkness last resort was probably done after Mel and Eli died.
Remember, Meliodas woke up after dying without any memory of how the war ended.

With all that, the Goddesses were left with
Sariel, Tarmiel, Ryudoshel

Using eye test, you can easily determine that the Demons have the upper hand here.

That or Mael probably has so much firepower that he is practically a one-man army. Losing him means losing an army.

That can work. I mean Mael's magic is not entirely composed of the Sun grace.
He has Ark as well. There's probably a Light Magic spell that creates artificial day during night time.
However, that in turn would make him the overpowered one.

Another take on this one is Ryudoshel probably provides artificial sunlight to Mael, creating "true day" for him.

At this point, this is less likely to happen because Nakaba's busy wanking Demons.
the way sar and tar said that because of the death of mael they had to unlock the coffin of eternal darkness and gowther Sr also predicted the same whuch clearly indicates that mael was the hope of goddess and gowther Sr saying that he mael is an man with an incredible existence proves that

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Got to love the hard-core demon fanboys trying to rationalize the Demons not being lucky that the Supreme Deity eliminated Elizabeth & Meliodas whilst Gowther took out Mael.

Not only that but Estarossa, Gloxinia and Drole went to the Demon Clan and the Goddesses only had Ludoshel, Sariel & Tarmiel against 10C's and masters.

Demons would've lost if SD had half a brain

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Got to love the hard-core demon fanboys trying to rationalize the Demons not being lucky that the Supreme Deity eliminated Elizabeth & Meliodas whilst Gowther took out Mael.

Not only that but Estarossa, Gloxinia and Drole went to the Demon Clan and the Goddesses only had Ludoshel, Sariel & Tarmiel against 10C's and masters.

Demons would've lost if SD had half a brain
Lmao what? You mean an useless pacifist who is a damsel in distress and a Mel who prefer to die than using his OG that he is afraid off?

The masters? You mean masters who didn't participate at all lmao. Because they are too OP and broken.

They weren't lucky, they could won easily when they had that monster, the Sinner who is beyond anything in the demon side at that time beside the DK and the OG of Mel ( if he use it and awaken it because against the Sinner, like Hell he will need that power in order to kill him ) and the Goddesses beside the SD.

Yeah, they could easily won without the need of Mel at all.

Even if you wank Mael ( in case that you do ), he will be useless with the power if the True Night anyways. ( not saying that the Sinner need that to actually destroying him lol )

The Sinner single handedly solo all the 4 Archangels + Mel ( who will not use his OG again at that state and period in time, dude was so weak that he couldn't bring AM lmao ) and Useless Elizabeth ( what the fuck she can do to the Sinner lmao ) at the same time.

Yeah, the Demons had a monster in their rank but it was cool to keep him away from the previous Holy War. No wonder he never participated now lmao.

Better not let him ends it with a swing of his mere presence.

The plot once again nerfed the Demons by having the true, purest Original and highest of all Demons in the rank.

The Sinner will probably spare Meliodas who is loved by him. ( Chandler side is in him )
But the rest get absolutely killed.

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada

masters was never in the war LMAO.

You do realize that it WAS already established that meliodas was already in stigma and mael never switched this mentioned when diane and king training arc and showing ludo calling for mael even when meliodas goes to stigma. This showcase that meliodas impact with his power actually had it more than mael.

Also its not like gowther made mael thinking himself as son of DK but he also affected everyone and making think themselves that their strongest warrior is gone and gowther manipulated everyone on the goddess clan to use coffin of eternal darkness. So this narration focuses on the idea of meliodas own gain in power affected more than mael.
you mean both gods took elizabeth and meliodas out? you just discredit what the fight was between 4 of them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also people uses the argument "elizabeth fought with meliodas against their gods so she must be as strong"

when we dont know their formation of fighting since elizabeth is not a fighter warrior, for all we possibly know meliodas IS THE vanguard who takes all their attacks due to his immense power of physical strength while elizabeth keeps healing him. This is straight fallacious to scale someone even though we have never seen anything that says about how the fight went and how meliodas and elizabeth backed each other up. it's not like elizabeth was fighting DK or SD 1v1.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Well I have a question is maels grace sunshine ot the sun ive seen many translations saying it as the sun

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Sunshine was the name merlin gave it thinking it was a weird magic power, Sun is the real name of the power.
Its totally weird cause sunshine and sun are totally different sunshine depends upon sunrays where as sun is the sun itself far more powerful
Hey guys in our world both high noon and noon are the same . is it the same in taizai world cause
Escanor went 114k and merlin said its noon
And when in one mode she for this one minute of HIGH NOON he becomes the one .
So are they different ontaizai

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Its totally weird cause sunshine and sun are totally different sunshine depends upon sunrays where as sun is the sun itself far more powerful
Hey guys in our world both high noon and noon are the same . is it the same in taizai world cause
Escanor went 114k and merlin said its noon
And when in one mode she for this one minute of HIGH NOON he becomes the one .
So are they different ontaizai
She didn’t say it was noon