Games - Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Not completely. Your point also suggested that people can't notice and differentiate someone active and useful from someone active and not useful. Which is what I'm disagreeing with.
Yeah but that's like one example...that doesn't really prove anything.

Plus, I didn't say people can't, it's just there's a tendency regarding how active someone is correlating with usefulness. I'm not even sure if analysis would bear it statistically, but it does feel that way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OMG I was still thinking there was two mafias :lmao
There was, Haku was solo Mafia

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I was right after all, Holt was mafia...

James, why did you make me vote for Philia?
He probably attempted a sick mlg play, forcing someone he thought was mafia to vote last onto the likely bomb.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
But wait now... So in order for Haku to win, he'd have to eliminate everybody but 1? Like a serial killer?
Or the numbers from the two mafias would sum to fulfill the winning condition?

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
I was right after all, Holt was mafia...

James, why did you make me vote for Philia?
i tagged you saying sry...it was me btw and not james,i came on, saw your post about how lame holt and magi was it? were for voting philia so i just tried out my role on you, not hoping for that result though

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
Like the serial killer, he'd have to be alone, yeah. Or he could have hit Gnut by chance :^_^
He probably attempted a sick mlg play, forcing someone he thought was mafia to vote last onto the likely bomb.
The other politician picked up the slack at least lel

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is the sign up for the next game already open?

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
You all suck

You should've gone for Holt after Zasz was lynched. And everyone gave him a free pass.

Only Ust and Lawl played well, the rest :rant

Atleast I was right about Zasz and Holt. That too in day 1. And Demon you play style is always so mafiaish.

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
i didnt really play well. My only good point was sniffing out haku but then i got busy irl kinda

Riku

Dirty Blonde
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh about the Freeman claim, it was kinda lame to assume "Wow Holt the Freeman is still alive so he must be lying!!!". Think as a mafia member, you would probably think the Freeman would be protected so you might want to kill somebody who will die 100% instead. But yeah Holt wasn't the Freeman so :XD Just saying that it wouldn't be a good argument anyway.
But think about the remaining players; I was the one who was blocked and I was the real doctor. I knew it is highly unlikely Erin is another doc, because neither of us had killed anyone extra. If I understood correctly, going N4 I was the prime suspect on anything anyways. That would have been the perfect chance to try kill freeman and win the game, but no.
You all suck

You should've gone for Holt after Zasz was lynched. And everyone gave him a free pass.

Atleast I was right about Zasz and Holt. That too in day 1. And Demon you play style is always so mafiaish.

I think Erin played very well. Farfs also was doing good untill dead and DD did okay too. Can't personally say I played that well either, since I missed a whole day and more.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Stfu Philia, you likely won't have done any better. It always feels 'obvious' when you're not in the game but while you were alive, you literally did nothing but get yourself killed :eyeroll you would've been easy picking on troublesome days to get lynched.

Why would they have gone for me after zasz? Because I presented an actual argument for why we should gone for Maz over him? If Maz hadn't shown up, would've likely gotten him lynched. I only tried to protect zasz because I knew I had a decent argument for him

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
I wonder if I would have survived till the end without that awful mistake.
It's such a shame considering that I rarely end up playing as a mafia.
Having said this, congratulations @Erinyes and @Holt for leading our team to victory! Everytime they were on you I was like:"Please don't lynch them, please don't lynch them!". LOL
I stil had fun though and thanks for your hardwork @Kat and @TSPanda!
Looking forward to the next game!

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
But think about the remaining players; I was the one who was blocked and I was the real doctor. I knew it is highly unlikely Erin is another doc, because neither of us had killed anyone extra. If I understood correctly, going N4 I was the prime suspect on anything anyways. That would have been the perfect chance to try kill freeman and win the game, but no.
Well but nobody knew you were the doctor at that point soo let's say if there was a freeman (townie) the mafia still wouldn't know if he would be protected or not. I get your point but still "He didn't die so he is lying" isn't 100% valid.

Erin's claim was good, like it's not something unusual to have 2 docs besides she could also be naive (that would be a bit of an overkill with Innocent child, Plain and Sleeper tho). You going away helped them a lot so thats sort of unfortunate (I hope things are good for you now).
I wonder if I would have survived till the end without that awful mistake.
It's such a shame considering that I rarely end up playing as a mafia.
Having said this, congratulations @Erinyes and @Holt for leading our team to victory! Everytime they were on you I was like:"Please don't lynch them, please don't lynch them!". LOL
I stil had fun though and thanks for your hardwork @Kat and @TSPanda!
Looking forward to the next game!
Honestly, what the hell were you thinking lol. First you forget to send mafia pm like very important one and then you edit your posts like 526 times haha. Next time be more careful! But it's okay you got carried hee

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Lilia was the bomb that was happy to blow up on Day 1, so... ^^'

Only thing that bothered me about Erin was that when Greg confronted her she got super defensive and in the past when the same happened she was mafia. I recall confronting her as a townie and she was quite indifferent instead. But that didn't last cause Greg dropped it so I saw what I thought as farfetched. About Holt I was fully blind even after dead and following the game D:

Imo Gol and Ust did a great job pulling the game when many were bitching about giving up for wtv reason. They remained interested and digging even though they were also suspicious the whole time. Maybe it would have been easier and safer for them to take it slowly, but they were committed, so it was pleasant to observe them playing.

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
You all suck

I mean you shouldn't really be like "you all suck" cuz actually g01 started out really well actually, then things got a bit complicated. Besides, Farfalla did get 2 mafias during one game with Lulu's help. Holt just claimed passive role and basically everybody else found a suitable role for him so he didn't have to bother thinking about it too much. Erin's claim was also believable, the only thing that bothered me a little was that she always tried to save holt/zasz which was a little suspicious imo. Haku did make some good points and I believe he would survive much longer if there was no DTV role or somebody else had the role lol, felt like he got memed a bit. Ustie got unlakki cuz he had to go afk but other than that he was close to actually getting everything in the end. Gary, despite not being too active, got both of the remaining mafia but nobody followed him after he died. So individually, I think they all did well it's just that things got very complicated in the end but that's like no excuse so.

Honorable mentions: Zasz, gnut - well you tried!

Last edited:

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
Lilia was the bomb that was happy to blow up on Day 1, so... ^^'
I could blow up with a specific target only on day1. I suspected Demon, Zaaz and Holt. And had the chance to kill demon. His style of play is always so mafiaish :nah
Anyway I was bandwagoned. Not my fault at all. Even before I said anything about my role I had 5 votes on me including 3 locked ones. And Holt was clearly behind it. Two dead townies in day 1,me and demon both suspected Holt yet he made it out alive. That makes me feel somewhat bad. Holt is an amazing player. If he is a mafia je should be lynched. If he's not, he'd be killed by the scums.
I'm so disappointed in you guys to see Holt making it out alive.
Poor me.Always die early :pout

Good work Rhuu, Kiko.

Reactions: Kat

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I pointed out that you were celebrating you'd blow up in the first day, when people are usually clueless, not that it was your fault :P (altho that's debatable)

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Gary, despite not being too active, got both of the remaining mafia but nobody followed him after he died.
omg...this validation....from ms. co-host-chan herself....:pogchamp

:kreygasm

Kat

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Status
Not open for further replies.