Games - Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME | Page 67 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 60 - Ace Attorney - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Why do these games always seem to go so quickly when you aren't hosting :eyeroll

Nice work town. Could we actually be seeing the beginning of a Town Winning Streak?

Oh and Ian if you do want to host that game soon then even better for me to help out. I'm on Summer Break atm.

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Why do these games always seem to go so quickly when you aren't hosting :eyeroll

Nice work town. Could we actually be seeing the beginning of a Town Winning Streak?
Really? I felt that it went on for a while xD

That could happen. Mafias, beware! :wooo

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

Oh and Ian if you do want to host that game soon then even better for me to help out. I'm on Summer Break atm.
The Christmas game went a lot faster than I’d expected though. Wrapped up before Christmas wasn’t it?

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
What did you think when erin revealed mortician? Lol

I know you were like..theres no way in hell.
XD

But i never got the reaction from town i wanted tho....
Wtf....2 janitors?!?!?
I was way more shocked with the two morticians stuff tbh, when I saw that Holt was another Janitor...
I just thought it was sad he never got to kill anyone :oh

If i were lying i wouldnt have gone for such an unrealistic & unlikely claim :errr when @Gryffindor (who did an incredible job checking back previous games) mentioned Demon was hinting mortician i was wondering if he wasnt a mafia pirate who stole my role (because only a pirate mafia knows the role he stole) then i realized I could still use it and knew he wasnt lying when he provided his results.

@Lambu on day 3 i provided results about pompom investigations, theres no other way i could have known orga was hiden behind her on day 1 unless by my role. :chair

@Crescent_jinxgrace thxs to have protected me, you re awesome im glad someone trusted me :zomg

Farf codes were awesome i see now, why sometimes i was like clueless about some stuff she was saying...

ill be cautious next game, be sure
Oh come on Erin, anyone could have guessed that pompom blocked Aizen and it was obvious that Orgz hid behind her, that didnt prove you at all. You could even have been one of the oranges that knew of her moves, please understand my point of view. :darn

I was talking with @Emperor Spriggan the other day about what would happen if you host a game with just one role. Everyone is a bomb:hip
Or everyone is a townie (such a troll game filled with paranoia).
I know how that feels, I can say it was hilarious for the host at least. :XD

Im also glad the game ended "soon" since my winter holiday break ended yesterday too. I was particularly active in this game for that reason, but I wont have that much time in the upcoming ones, exams season is coming. :hi

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
So who is going to host the next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just realised this is the first game where I didn't die.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Good question! I don't think I would have targetted you, maybe Erin depending on how the day played out. That mortician claim (as @Erinyes just mentioned) was strange. Surprisingly actually, imo you just are a generally "shady' player (It's in your username, I think:3c)
Hosts sure knew how to troll us

When Zasz was a prosecutor too, it did surprise me, but somehow didn't. Expected more weird things after the two morticians came forward.
Strange game, this one. But a fun one! Thank you @GrySun and @gnut for hosting!

I was talking with @Emperor Spriggan the other day about what would happen if you host a game with just one role. Everyone is a bomb:hip
Or everyone is a townie (such a troll game filled with paranoia).
That is an amazing idea. Add in some Millers and a couple death notes to have people die every night. Add in one santa so there is at least one enemy to defeat or make the goal to have all death notes destroyed. Thanks for planting this thought into everyone for the next games to follow.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
So who is going to host the next.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just realised this is the first game where I didn't die.
Thats good Arju, its very difficult to survive till the end, specially with these bloodthirsty players :evil

I agree with Holt though, you have to work on your way of posting, its suspicious as hell :p

As for the hosting, I have an idea and a theme in mind, but I dont think I can pull it out until Holy week, or probably till summer. :bored

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Finally props to the newbies like @Aizen and the ones who returned @Evil3ye I was curious to see how the both of you would do, it was great to see you play. :blush
hope not too awfully disappointed, but against my defence - sometimes it's been worse :darn

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Just wanted to say that this game was a bloodbath, in more ways than one. :kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.