Games - Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game | Page 97 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 66 - Hunter x Hunter: End game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
:8C I don’t think his intentions were that bad......... to...... t-test.... his sanity out on me. :emocat:emocat:emocat

You need to ask @WithYouInSpirit
:lambirb
Btw Demon. On D1 Daws prolly had a good idea that he could kill. He saw that his target died and confirmed his ability on N2. That's what his hint could mean: he was a mix of SK (or wtv other killer shit) and protector.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nice try :3
Well, except for the D1 part, this was pretty spot on. Only person outside of deadpad that figured out my hint

Unfortunately, it was after I was already brutally murdered by Lambino and his "mis-colored" gang of thugs.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
@Seraph will you go train in the mountains :lambirb and be arjuna v2

Also @Arjuna hope u had fun in this MG and we will be waiting for the next time you reappear after your haitus
Funny that your last game theme is basically haitus theme.
Thank you Asako.And p.s. I was the one who killed you.

Aizen

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well, that was an odd game... Gg.

@Aizen feelsbadman. I probably wouldn't have killed you had I know you were one of the newer players.... But now you've played at least 2 games so you're free game. Hope to see ya again :evil

No, but seriously I do hope you play more games... but I will not hesitate...... but gg though.
Nah, it is all good man. I did point the finger towards you that day anyway. :XD I will join in for future games.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Well then, that was so much fun watching all the way through. Chaos is an understatement when I described it, and it's hella fun :XD

Good game to all the peeps and hope to have more twists and turns like these in the future :teach

@WithYouInSpirit hope it's another attempt at a TPN theme :hearts
And @Arjuna really glad that you enjoyed your last game

@Aizen really glad you enjoyed the game as well. Hype for more of your great plays!:clingy

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
And @desin24 I hope you don't feel bad about this...
nah I love it. I actually rejoiced when I saw that I got recruited. It's more fun to get blood on your hands. Also #nengetsstrongerafterdeath

Oh it's over. Man we sure fucked this up. Feel pretty bad about @desin24 basically forced to lose the game in the last second. Had they recruited you a night earlier, or not wasted 2 kills on Holt, would've been the win.

Btw @Holt we still haven't gotten night actions and role list etc, but you actually survived 3 kill attempts. Tanking more than all bulletproofs ever.

Not sure if it's funny or sad, but my team killed as many people in 8 Nights as desin killed in 1 Night. Our only kill was Asako, rest either recruits or failures.

That said, who do I PM my list of complaints to? :rolleyes:

Thanks for doing nothing <3
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and desin, you rly had no reason to give up. I think both you and Holt forgot that a real Traitor will always be like a mafia for Det results, both before and after recruitment. So Holt checking up on you was pretty useless, and far from something to give up on. Was probably impossible to convince him anyway, but that's a bit of a silly reason to accept defeat for.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh and @Demonspeed it was actually nice. Hope I see you on a non-Mason team again. <3

:gtfo
As Holt already mentioned there wasn't much to do. My only chance was to not be targeted by him since he proved himself pro townie up until the last day and since I killed gnut, Holt could not have been recruited in the last night. His bluff was a fantastic play though gotta admit it.
The thing is that I wanted to get Shinobi killed. The only way to escape the claim that I got a "guilty" verdict would be to claim that Holt is mafia as he said. Even if I was not recruited they would still have to lynch me since I am from the opposing side.
Thanks to the hosts all three of them, mostly Hisoka. This was probably one of the funniest games yet. Might be related to my survival until the very end

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
not mostly Hisoka its just HISOKA she is too good, i wouldnt mind being a sacrifice for her

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
The thing is that I wanted to get Shinobi killed. The only way to escape the claim that I got a "guilty" verdict would be to claim that Holt is mafia as he said. Even if I was not recruited they would still have to lynch me since I am from the opposing side.
No afaik it doesn‘t work like that. You don‘t win with town but game still ends with town win if 2 townies and an unrecruited traitor are left. The fact that a final day started with the 3 of you means one of you isn‘t a townie. That‘s why his investigation on you rly doesn‘t prove anything there, and they don‘t have to lynch you if you‘re unrecruited.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Again, what's the point, he cant win with town = he loses anyway xD~
?

Doesn’t matter to the townies what his win condition is, they want to lynch the last person preventing them from winning.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Exactly? '-'

And I checked with the hosts. Unless I got it wrong, we couldn't win with a traitor in game, in spite of there being máfia or not. Lynching Desin was necessary in spite of what he was at that point, so Holt's investigation on finding the traitor would also matter.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Exactly? '-'
Exactly. And the one they‘re looking for in that case is not an unrecruited traitor as he alone wouldn‘t prevent game from ending.

And I checked with the hosts. Unless I got it wrong, we couldn't win with a traitor in game, in spite of there being máfia or not. Lynching Desin was necessary in spite of what he was at that point, so Holt's investigation on finding the traitor would also matter.
I‘m pretty sure it doesn‘t work like that. They did take some liberties with game rules, though this part could use being written down for more clarity perhaps :hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.