• Lambu

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Something I wanted to try is to make a finishing-poll and letting everyone do their 1 vote of who they think was the MVP of the game. Be it due to how well they fooled people, or how good their actions were, how on-the-mark they were with who to suspect etc.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:XD I thought Gry was anti-Mafia Bomb that one game? No? My imagination.

@SonOfDaws, did you say whether your role was active or passive?

Farfalla

Antisocial Butterfly~
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
He might like it if he gives an assassin stand to a mafia bomb \@_@/
Dunno if something like that would stop Gry from adding a role to the game.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
My stand is passive and a bit ironic all things considered.

Vandred

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
It wasn’t like that last time?
Nope, only the Mentor got a mafia Stand, everyone else had roles from their same allegiance.

The Stand rules were made so that those players that fully understood the Stand rules would have a huge advantage this game, be it town or mafia. And so it was.

I picked the Stands to either complement the main role or to add a bit of power where it lacked:

-Mafia: was attempted to be balanced around, giving them several powerful Stands, 4 people and decent regular roles.

-James: A detective who can hide for 1 night, and as long as he doesn't hide behind mafia is invincible that night. Is good for when you reveal detective results and expect the axe next night. Unfortunately only investigated townies and boss.

-Vandred: A doctor that can kill, as well as disable the vote of a player he doesn't trust.

-Zasz: Prosecutor for testing the role, and detective to help him decide who to target or to be able to give town something of value in case of getting mistrusted and not having to use Prosecutor. Was paranoid for the lulz.

-Erin: Apprentice for testing, insane to be able to join mafia in case she targetted them. Sane Doctor was so she can protect her mentor for 1 night to ensure his survival, but used it on Zasz..

-gnut: Testing the martyr, gave it a Sane Detective so he can be better aware of who is innocent/deserves his protection.

-SonOfDaws: Mortician just because @gnut said he wanted to see the role used again one of these days. Surprisingly though greg didn't actually know how mortician worked and pestered Daws because of it. Given Jesus stand for survivability and because I wanted a Jesus in the game.

-lawlett-kun: As a townie lover who is usually very disadvantaged compared to the mafia lover, he had prostitute to protect himself if his mafia lover told him that his team is killing him that night. As well as to be useful for town to prevent lynching since hoe. Also, Stand Politician gives him or his mafia lover more lynch-protection.

-Philia: Stand Badass Cowboy for 1 kill attempt and role restless spirit in case he dies. I thought about giving him Jesus but that removes the negatives of using cowboy and would prompt YOLO play, which he did anyway.

-A.ulq: A bar keeper since I like that role, and a witch for lynch protection/extra killing.

-Aonori: Second detective, who unlike the first one has no protective Stand but an additional Investigative Spy Stand to get a lot of info while he is alive.

-Farfalla: A Bulletproof who can bodyguard with the Stand, effectively saving 1 person 1 night, unless bodyguarding a Strongman kill that is... Ended up being a nice possible help for the Mentor/Mentee.

-Evil3ye: Threesome to make the lovers less unbalanced(unfortunately the role just sucks and he revealed for some reason). Bar Keeper to possibly find a lover if he's lucky, and he was lucky.

-Mazino: Mentor for 3rd party shenanigans, Stand of Mafia Boss for extra detective protection. The one he recruits still has his Stand so that felt like a strong enough thing to give him a less powerful Stand.

And that's about it from me. Thanks for playing ^^

Fairly sure the reasoning was essentially the same this time around, complementing a role with a single use of another one. Judging from the comments so far, seems to be the case.

He might like it if he gives an assassin stand to a mafia bomb \@_@/
Dunno if something like that would stop Gry from adding a role to the game.
I fully expect a Poisoner Stand :rolleyes:

Farfalla

Antisocial Butterfly~
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Well things will be funny if DD reaches the next day and no one dies.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh I didn't recall that table. Interesting.

Vandred

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Well things will be funny if DD reaches the next day and no one dies.
A Regular Townie claim on D1 makes Poisoner look useful for once, I'll give you that :nerd

...Except it still isn't, since we know it's a possibility. Ah forget it :noworry

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If everyone read the last Jojo game before this one for research purposes, they would have know that chart was there. :hmph

Nope, only the Mentor got a mafia Stand, everyone else had roles from their same allegiance.

Fairly sure the reasoning was essentially the same this time around, complementing a role with a single use of another one. Judging from the comments so far, seems to be the case.

:XD I was thinking a PGO Stand and a Santa Stand.

Nii

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hard to say anything yet, seems like your regular Day 1 xD so my placeholder vote will go to one of the inactive guys, in case I don't make it before the deadline.

Votekill @Kato756

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Bros if I am alive tomorrow kill me bros.

I am target for mafia for sure now.

desin24

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Bros if I am alive tomorrow kill me bros.

I am target for mafia for sure now.
That's a mafia bomb play if I've ever seen one

gnut

Reaction score
Country
United States
Watching my team's most important game right now... @Crescent Jinx my Bayou Bengals are eating up some Bama ass xD

Anyways....since everyone else seems to be in an open mood,guess I'll join in too.

Active role...passive stand.

Gryffindor

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lots of passive claims, wonder if GrySun wanted to give most players only once chance at a night action via Stands as it encourages more discussion/interaction and less dependence on mechanics since he prefers deduction games or people being sneaky jumping on the passive/active combination hoping if they get caught lying about the activity of their role they can blame it on the Stand.

Previous Jojo game had 3 passive roles(all paired with an active Stand), in this game you already have 8/20 players claiming passive with 5 of those having the passive/active combo.

Might not mean much but besides the DD stuff, it caught my attention.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Call it a 6th sense, but I felt something wrong from that last post of Gryff. Why is Crescent so reluctant to engage in conversation also caught my eye.

It's a quite exciting role hope I don't mess it up.
Sure sure, last time you said something on that line you were mafia betting on low attention to get past dayphases, still a good note to keep

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Watching my team's most important game right now... @Crescent Jinx my Bayou Bengals are eating up some Bama ass xD

Anyways....since everyone else seems to be in an open mood,guess I'll join in too.

Active role...passive stand.
Roll tears roll.

@Farfalla
:oh What’s with all the passive and active combos? Idk. It doesn’t seem right to me. Both my role and stand are active but the actions suck.
^one of the early ones