Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Angola
I gotta give you credit, you sold your BS pretty well. Believed you quite some days.
Hey, I didn't lie about it being a role with situational advantages :p Though I guess I am currently in a situational disadvantage right now :feelsbadman

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Robber is so OP that orange need to be balanced with extra member and Assassin :D

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah well, we didn't have a traitor. Nor an Assassin, nor a Detective. Therefore a ROBBER :lmao
I bet the other teams wish they had anonymous votes to save them in the many ties, they‘d trade their Assassin or Det for a Robber any day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk nobody ever believes me when I say Mafia Noble is super OP, to the point that even Robber, a watered-down version, is still a top tier role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hey, I didn't lie about it being a role with situational advantages :p Though I guess I am currently in a situational disadvantage right now :feelsbadman
How come, your team has a 50% win chance. Seraph‘s at a 25%, and town doesn‘t have one. I‘d call it an advantage.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
What ties did it save anyone? The anon vote is absolutely useless other than as troll, because it comes with an hour delay.

Anyways, we had a great game, any other opinion is invalid :p

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Impressive catch on him, was it luck or did he do something to make you guys think he‘s your man?
I think a bit of both, we figured that due to his behaviour and some of his posts he either knew more than he let on or he was a simple town goi.

We'd have gained something either way, a dead townie or a new comrade. Thankfully it was the latter. Without Brandish I hadn't lived as long as I have probably.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Angola
How come, your team has a 50% win chance. Seraph‘s at a 25%, and town doesn‘t have one. I‘d call it an advantage.
Assuming we lose the coin flip, I have to rely on yet another one tonight. Is like being between a rock and a hard place really. Relying on luck never gets anyone far :nah

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I think a bit of both, we figured that due to his behaviour and some of his posts he either knew more than he let on or he was a simple town goi.

We'd have gained something either way, a dead townie or a new comrade. Thankfully it was the latter. Without Brandish I hadn't lived as long as I have probably.
He said "cute goi", how could he have been town lol

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
What ties did it save anyone? The anon vote is absolutely useless other than as troll, because it comes with an hour delay.

Anyways, we had a great game, any other opinion is invalid :p
You say that while anon vote is giving you a chance at surviving this day :nah Some more respect to the role for bailing you out(maybe).

Could‘ve saved orange and red in their ties if they had one tbf.

I wanna see the night actions list. Did you get him N1?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
He said "cute goi", how could he have been town lol
I don't know if you know this but with Brandish the difference between his Town and Mafia self is very sleight. He could play scummy as hell and still flip a Town man.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
You say that while anon vote is giving you a chance at surviving this day :nah Some more respect to the role for bailing you out(maybe).

This is BS and you know it. It has only a practical use in end game, as all other lynches are decided within the last hour of the day, which under our current restrictions doesn't allow it to be useful at all other than bait.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland

I wanna see the night actions list. Did you get him N1?
I think we did yeah, there was only 1 kill that night I think.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know if you know this but with Brandish the difference between his Town and Mafia self is very sleight. He could play scummy as hell and still flip a Town man.
Yeah but the game specific lingo he used indicated that he has seen the mafia PM that classified our gois as "cute Mafia". The townies wouldn't have gotten such PMs I would assume.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Yeah but the game specific lingo he used indicated that he has seen the mafia PM that classified our gois as "cute Mafia". The townies wouldn't have gotten such PMs I would assume.
Well don't take my word for everything, it was pretty tough getting back into everything after a little more than half a year of not being in a game.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, stick to the plan mafia bros. If only one shoots at the other, whereas the other shoots a townie, you are only one coinflip away from being at Gry's mercy. Don't be such a disgrace to all mafia members.

Hermit -> Gry
Seraph -> Belsa

Don't cross fire!

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Just stop already Evil. Wait til they end the day. You won‘t fool Seraph with that. Hermit will kill him.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Just stop already Evil. Wait til they end the day. You won‘t fool Seraph with that. Hermit will kill him.
No he won't. Hermit never betrays his kin. Especially since there is nothing to gain but give town the win.

Edit: Hermit* omg