Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm starting to think that there were only one mafia in the dungeon with copan, who was already target of many votes if I got it right. People were openly saying they would vote copan. This way that one mafia could confirm copan was dwelling in the dungeon, outright combine a kill on him so town wouldn't get a MV and it would go for someone else inside, anyone but Sakura since she declared to be a Magician. If there was more than one mafia there they could simply double vote one of them and make sure mafia would grab the MV. I still don't trust nobody. People pretend to be afk sometimes to not talk in the thread, it's obvious.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What do you mean? Which mess am I in? My vote is pretty clear from last day, not sure what kinda explanation you want for it.
Actually, why exactly did you switch to EH?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Again, what mess?
Pointin to the wrong place and target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

See?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Here is a recap of the hints so far, if anything is missed or if theres any mistake feel free to tell me, i will fix it next update !

Hints and claims
Hints and claims

1. GrySun as Hakuryuu
2. Scary Noona as Serendine - she said she has an active night role #42 and had the role before #56
3. Lady pompom as Falan -> said shes a magician #539
4. Evil3ye as Scheherazade - he said he has a relatively mediocre role with an action #75
5. Crescent Jinx as Gyokuen
6. Copy Panda as Aladdin -> Goi - killed on N1
7. Erinyes as Muu
8. MarmaladeSky as Morgiana
9. Equaling Heaven as Judar - claims to be goi #469
10. MArGi as Kouen - formerly Goi who received a MV #629
11. Digitaldude as Sharrkan -> claimed to be goi who got MV #472
12. Desin24 as David - Active role but boring #139
13. James Rye as Ugo - hinted magician who didnt want to block himself #499
14. Demonspeed as Kougyoku -> claims to be goi #471
15. Farfalla as Yamraiha - magician , her role was used in the prvious game (Bnha MG93) #501
16. Seraph as Jafar
17. Hardy as Kouha
18. Hermit as Yunan
19. Brandish μ as Sinbad -> said hes a goi #188
20. Shobu_Yoruichi as Cassim
21. Belserion as Koumei - claimed to be Goi #477
22. Holt as Masrur -> Goi - lynched on D1
23. Haya-san as Hakuei - said she has a night role she used on N1 #566
24. Shinobi as Alibaba -> never got the role before, she said she s a magician #549

Actions

Night actions :
N1
Haya-san use -> ??? #566

N2

N3

N4

Day actions :
D1

D2

D3

D4

Mechanisms
Mechanisms

Donjons

Day 1

1st donjon - element life - start
Players wo said where they will enter :

panda #22
grysun #24

Players who entered :
Scary Noona (non goi) -> voted panda #561
Panda
Margi -> received the MV
Gry (assuming hes non goi)-> voted panda #464

2nd donjon - element wind- clairvoyance
players who said where they will enter :

hermit #30
evil #75
DD #115

Players who entered :
Erinyes ( non goi) - Voted Marm #474 #480
Hermit (non goi) - Voted Erin #467
Digitaldude -Self voted - got MV #472
Marmalade (non goi) -Voted erin #502

3rd donjon - element sound - word
Players who say will enter :

demonspeed #25
Eq Heaven #47
Shobu #131

Players who entered :
Equaling Heaven -self voted #469
Demonspeed - Self voted #471
Shobu_Yoruichi
Belserion - Self voted #477
Hardy

Players who didnt enter any donjon
Lady Pompom
Evil
Brandish
Desin
Shinobi
Haya
Crescent Jinx
Farfalla
James

Seraph

Day 2

The 4th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate

players who said they enter :

The 5th Dungeon- Element: Lightning - Negate

players who said they enter:

The 6th Dungeon -Element: Water - Gain
Players who said they enter :
Seraph #555
Eh #554

[/QUOTE]

Sakura Taichou

Kaserah Alealam, bich!
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hmm, sir yes sir? ^^
Could also have been that Noona, Gry and I had been 3 Magicians and none of us would have obtained the MV from that Dungeon though.

But yeah, I am the one who got the MV. Self-voted because I had little trust in the others. The reason why I chose that Dungeon was because I expected a lot more people to enter it and was hoping the selecting process would favor people I had a little more trust in, but turned out we were only 4.

Also, I am very surprised that those who actidentally came out as Magicians were not targeted last Night. As I understand it, the 3 Magi will be selected this Night. Surely the Mafia should have killed them in priority, hoping that it would favor their own Magician(s)?

Also, we need to draw a list of those who didn't enter the Dungeons, cause I think it is as equally important as to know which players entered the Dungeons.
i don't agree with what you're saying and i see this as a try to throw shade at one of us. Panda is usually targeted for early game kill when he's town.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
She said that much and disappeared already, just like most Mafias after faking a claim and then Afk'ing for good. Pressure more please.
Since you're already on the 6th dungeon or so you said, give me the Water MV. If you want my cooperation, help me first.

Sakura Taichou

Kaserah Alealam, bich!
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Alright, since my name popped up here, i'm gonna have to say that i challenge this accusation.

Has it been said that being in a dungeon prevents Mafia Members from using a killing action? I'm not sure it has.

And if so, the Killer isn't among those that weren't in a dungeon that means the killer is among all the players both inside and outside of any dungeon. And truthfully, it would make more sense if the killer was among those that were entering one if not the same dungeon as Panda.
it was said in the thread yesterday

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Start with me please, i wanna see how and with which angle you're gonna start to accuse me of a murder after a Day where i haven't voted nor really participated at all.
How about instead of full-on defense you look at the other 8 players in the group of 9? Seriously Seraph, the puzzle is easier for you to solve since you know your own innocence(presumably). So instead of attacking people raising valid points of scum within a number of player, attack those other players.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
The votes post has been updated with the penalties and a host note about requesting dungeons was added.

Addressing some previously asked questions
At the risk of sounding like a complete and utter idiot, I have 2 questions that have been bugging me for a while now. Might as well get them out there:

a) Can you leave a dungeon once you have challenged it? Or is the action of challenging it considered permanent, like a votelock?

b) Is it possible to change the dungeon you are challenging? Like, if you challenged dungeon 1, and want to change to 3? Kind of like changing between votekills?

If this has been asked or answered before in the thread, I apologize for missing out on the post :sweat
I'm not sure if you saw the responses before or after this post on Day 1, but I saw this again and wanted to respond directly to further clear it up:

Dungeon requests are always changeable and retractable the day phase you make them, up until the end of said day phase or until a player is no longer able to enter a dungeon due to performing a day action.

However, players are locked into their dungeon request once the day phase ends.
And stays out or gets put in free dungeons?
@Asako @SonOfDaws say the person that is about to get the vessel dies. Is the vessel randomized among other gois inside the dungeon, not randomized and not given or can also land on a magician and grant no result?
A Goi dying due to actions would take place before the vessel is given out, so any votes cast on that Goi or by them are wiped clean and the next highest Goi will win it.

Dungeon votes on a Magician however are not counted towards anything.

If there are no Goi in a dungeon, then the dungeon simply takes the place of a new dungeon that would have showed up the next day.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Actually, why exactly did you switch to EH?
I won't bother answering you if you don't bother answering me. Maybe you did in a post where you didn't quote/tag me, I didn't see everything yet. But you didn't respond to me yet.

Pointin to the wrong place and target.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

See?
You are making no sense really. Just word yourself properly. "I wanna know X", not "you are in a mess with these players, everyone knows it!!1!".

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Sure, but that won't clear me nor will it prove anything for my case.
Cmon, I'm a simple man willin to pour down some chaos into this game. Gimme! Don't you agree it would make things better? I guess not even Haya could escape me.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
How about instead of full-on defense you look at the other 8 players in the group of 9? Seriously Seraph, the puzzle is easier for you to solve since you know your own innocence(presumably). So instead of attacking people raising valid points of scum within a number of player, attack those other players.
Alright, fine, let's try this.

@shinobi You killed Panda didn't you?

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Then with Panda dead, Gry as 0 vote Goi and Noona as magi that would leave Margi as sole Goi with a potential self-vote and as potential Mafia Goi to receive a Vessel after Panda got murdered if that really was the Mafia's plan for last night. Ofc that assumes both Gry and Noona told the truth obviously.

If Mafia really are so desperate to do such a move so early on to gain a vessel even if that puts one of their own in a just 3 suspect big group then they must be really hungry for roles meaning a lot of them are Gois. But if they are then it should be easy for them to group up and outnumber townie votes in the 5 player strong dungeon, at least in the early phases of the game before the whole Rukh votes gets added to the counting.
So this either means they did had a dungeon already certain for grab, aka 3 votes as max votes that in night 1 cannot be overtaken and this was an extra grab so to say, or there are two Mafia groups meaning they are much smaller and thus more ready to do risky plays as long as those plays gives them roles and extra abilities to use before their Gois get lynched or otherwise killed.
I get that it's like exposing one of their own in such situation, I said it's a possibility, unless there is a reason to dismiss it all together. I miss some stuff here and there sometimes.

@Erinyes didn't Hermit say he's a magician?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I won't bother answering you if you don't bother answering me. Maybe you did in a post where you didn't quote/tag me, I didn't see everything yet. But you didn't respond to me yet.

You are making no sense really. Just word yourself properly. "I wanna know X", not "you are in a mess with these players, everyone knows it!!1!".
But everyone does know it. You aren't paying attention to someone worth if you keep on me. Why come for me? Seriously. I went to a dungeon last night, self voted and got nothing. A bunch of people stayed outside, they got you with magic covid and smacked copan out of the game so early as soon as he would get a MV (mafia knew it and I'm even doubting you or anyone that was inside with her).