Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters

Sakura Taichou

Kaserah Alealam, bich!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Romania
This is what EH said shortly before the day ended:

So it looks to me like before that post someone must have given the expression of Hermit being a new player somehow.
Think this is the post that made EH think so and it seems to be the only one that implies that Hermit is a newbie since hermit was at that point the highest voted one for with like 3 votes or so:

Well, not that it matters that much now.

Guys, I need to unwind from my long day and Mafia is a good game but not one where you can just shut down your brain and have mindless fun. So I gotta play some games, hit the bed and wake up early for my guests to come and entertain for the rest of the day. That means I will certainly miss the end of day 2 phase so I gotta vote now to avoid penalty vote on me.

I would have preferred to vote for one of the group in which Panda died, and outta the three it would have been between Margi and Noona, but Farf made some good points about this being a manipulation from the Mafia side. I do not fully believe they would pull this off without ensuring that this plan would definitely succeed, but who knows.
Thus I'll pick one from the group I was in and I'll pick desin for a) being inactive b) claiming goi (pretty sure at least this was mentioned somewhere) and not joining a dungeon ( i bet he will say he tried to get into the 5er dungeon and unluckily was thrown out) and c) not voting on day 1 and not showing up in the first third of day 2. Not his fault and I know he ain't the only one with a low vote post but eh, I gotta vote for someone and if I got no clues to who actually is Mafia then I stick to my agenda to ensure inactive or low active players don't get a free survival card until like day 5 or 6 while the active ones rip each other apart.

So yeah, hate me for voting on someone with a penalty vote if you want to, I don't care, I stick to my guns:
Votekill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That also means good night to all of you and a good time in the rest of day 2 to ya all.:bedtime
i find it funny how you'd choose between me and margi when I gave so many hints to my role up to the point where the role should be obvious already. So what me implying that Hermit was a newbie makes me sus? I never joined a game with hermit don't know who they are how does that make it sus :))). Lmao rye I was a bit behind you on your arguments up until here :)))). but you totally lost me with that one comment.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

anyway, placeholder for now, going back to my hunch, as i have nothing concrete atm and hope pandu's eyes saw smth I didn't

!votekill Demonspeed

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm inclined to vote desin for being afk or brandish for being sinbad
But shobu still have to catch up and talk, I need to know if you voted someone or self-voted. Gotta take my time out too and come back later or tomorrow and lurk in the meanwhile.

He claimed magician with a boring role no?
He did. He also said he would join a dungeon due boring role, but didn't in the end.

Lady pompom

Momo x Todoroki shipper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Would people kill panda to get the goi powers, if so, his group is suspicious, but still doesn’t change the fact the killer was outside.

And I wanted to keep it for longer, but I can’t. @GrySun I sneezed on you while you were sleeping and made you sick <_> I didn’t trust much your last min vote that did not save Holt at all and I usually don’t like how you are always trusted and not questioned enough (this has proven to be convenient for you when you are mafia), plus if I am going to sick someone gonna be the closest person first :blush right?!

That said, you all know what was my action last night, this is not my main role, my main role is relatively hard to play (imo, not sure how ppl who had it before would think). This is also why I didn’t want to enter dungeons, sickly is just too fun to not play around and no point in going as a magician when I can confirm my secondary role at least.

For now I trust Farfy.

I distrust EH and hardy enough to attempt sneezing on them next night (put your masks!1!)

For the others, not having a strong opinion on them, just strange that Margi ended up getting the vessel and benefited from Panda’s death, but it could be just the randomization procedure because of what happened. Maybe mafia is already getting powers for their goi(s?), or we lucked and those who got powers are town, depends on who are the mafia gois.

who do you people think would be the best target for sickness?

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
One last question before going to bed

Yes. He asking nervously about if he can still decide not to enter a dungeon sounded like a strong role, say Doc/Det, noticing they made a big misplay. So that seemed genuine. But then he stayed in the dungeon, and I doubt he ever answered my question regarding that.
Unless I misunderstand what you mean or I missed something, why assume automatically that this strong role would be a townie one?

Hardy

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Would people kill panda to get the goi powers, if so, his group is suspicious, but still doesn’t change the fact the killer was outside.

And I wanted to keep it for longer, but I can’t. @GrySun I sneezed on you while you were sleeping and made you sick <_> I didn’t trust much your last min vote that did not save Holt at all and I usually don’t like how you are always trusted and not questioned enough (this has proven to be convenient for you when you are mafia), plus if I am going to sick someone gonna be the closest person first :blush right?!

That said, you all know what was my action last night, this is not my main role, my main role is relatively hard to play (imo, not sure how ppl who had it before would think). This is also why I didn’t want to enter dungeons, sickly is just too fun to not play around and no point in going as a magician when I can confirm my secondary role at least.

For now I trust Farfy.

I distrust EH and hardy enough to attempt sneezing on them next night (put your masks!1!)

For the others, not having a strong opinion on them, just strange that Margi ended up getting the vessel and benefited from Panda’s death, but it could be just the randomization procedure because of what happened. Maybe mafia is already getting powers for their goi(s?), or we lucked and those who got powers are town, depends on who are the mafia gois.

Wasn't I literally top two trusted for you or sth? Like, me and gry (and then you sicklied him?)

What's so fun about sickly? It's pretty useless early and mostly annoys someone.

Lady pompom

Momo x Todoroki shipper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Wasn't I literally top two trusted for you or sth? Like, me and gry (and then you sicklied him?)

What's so fun about sickly? It's pretty useless early and mostly annoys someone.
Yes, you were before the final voting. Gry too, but trust him too much and he might end up as mafia In the end.

I particularly think sickly is fun.

Hardy

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Yes, you were before the final voting. Gry too, but trust him too much and he might end up as mafia In the end.

I particularly think sickly is fun.
Mind explaining your issue with the vote that makes you 180?

Right but it's not logical to sickly someone most players, and admittedly you, trust.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Unless I misunderstand what you mean or I missed something, why assume automatically that this strong role would be a townie one?
Doesn‘t have to be, but certainly seemed more likely to be a flustered townie to me than some mafia play. Equally trusting/distrusting everyone gets one nowhere, so one has to lean one side or the other for people.
Hermit could ask privately in the mafia PM instead, which just further looked like a „solo player“. But could be wrong of course, not like I can know for sure.

For now I trust Farfy.

I don‘t trust you. I don‘t think there was any reason for you to sickly me as a townie, my vote was like the 3rd one, on the same player you voted too yet that was worse than Hardy‘s last vote, or anyone else‘s? Very weird play there Pom.

Lady pompom

Momo x Todoroki shipper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Mind explaining your issue with the vote that makes you 180?

Right but it's not logical to sickly someone most players, and admittedly you, trust.
And I am saying the last votes on EH were strange, and I wanted to target Gry first. Not hard to make me distrust someone tbh, mafia has known and used it in many other games.

EH is even more suspect in my eyes today, more reason to maybe sickly him next, but I also think you have been acting and voting strange.

The others were not as vocal and not like people revealed too much, so it’s hard to pinpoint a good target. Sickly can make a difference with 4-5 people left, but right now it’s not as harmful or useful, I am willing to discuss next targets with people, just don’t want to be swayed by mafia.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Only thing that really speaks for you is that you claimed the role, but may not be too thought out of a mafia play. At least I don‘t know how you can single me out because I don‘t get enough attention(which isn‘t true, I get nightkilled early all the time and investigated) + for a vote on the same player you voted. And I didn‘t lock 1 min before end for it to look like a snipe.

Granted sicklying me so early really accomplishes little, I can still point fingers at people and I doubt I can be set up as a lynch. But just weird overall. The action and the reasoning, both for town and for a mafia sickly.

Lady pompom

Momo x Todoroki shipper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Only thing that really speaks for you is that you claimed the role, but may not be too thought out of a mafia play. At least I don‘t know how you can single me out because I don‘t get enough attention(which isn‘t true, I get nightkilled early all the time and investigated) + for a vote on the same player you voted. And I didn‘t lock 1 min before end for it to look like a snipe.

Granted sicklying me so early really accomplishes little, I can still point fingers at people and I doubt I can be set up as a lynch. But just weird overall. The action and the reasoning, both for town and for a mafia sickly.
Just shows how lost I am in this game, since first day and reading mechanics, really don’t know what do with my role. And while sickly is fun, it is admittedly hard for me to pinpoint good targets as it was for most active roles I played. The only exception being the spirit medium, just there I did not have to choose my targets among 20 people…:grumble

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Evil could be busy
Yeah, to be honest I signed up with accounting that i wouldn't live long anyways, but here I am now, having a busy corona-lax weekend, not having that much time to post.

I kinda regret signing up, having to deal with such a complex theme (as you noticed by my confusion on day 1), and pretty eventful weekend, but honestly, i don't think I'm afking nearly as much as typical afk-players. So really no regret here.

I put a placeholder on EH for the reasons I mentioned earlier, bit will catch up properly and make a pepper educated vote after I slept out the drinks i had. (I have no idea if EH has voted so far as of right now, as Vote count seem to not have been updated in forever as well)

VOTEKILL EQUALING HEAVEN

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Also, @Shobu_Yoruichi @desin24 are you/any of you guys mafia again? You 2 are barely playing. Wasn't that what you both did last time?
Nope, not Mafia thank god. Wouldn't want to start with a team and already have a penalty vote. Just bad luck with the starting day and the phase starts.

Panda was kind of an odd target unless he was killed because of the vote and the Metal Vessel.

It seems like the consensus about roles or lack thereof is to keep as much hidden as possible? Is that the consensus?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh no, I'm not sure why some known magicians won't hint, people just evaded the requests. Due to mechs, I've been holding back on tagging people in case I'm missing something but might as well start and get the thoughts on that. Some magicians I don't see the point in questioning now, tho. When I'm done with my dinner I'll check the other ones (unless I finally get a reason why not to). Let's see if you'll stay around, Des, cause there's like Shobu finally coming only to disappear again.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Tell me a bit about yourself Shobu. You were mafia last game, how‘s it feel to be a townie this game in comparison(assuming you are)? You don‘t seem too flustered so far.
Fine, thanks for asking.
Right now, i'm just chilling. The mechanics still aren't completely out in the open yet. I don't have all the pieces of the jigsaw to make a proper statement. So don't getting too worried about this game's development.

Also, @Shobu_Yoruichi @desin24 are you/any of you guys mafia again? You 2 are barely playing. Wasn't that what you both did last time?
Nu, i entered a dungeon in the first night, to support the team. I asked it pretty early in the game, not even knew you could ask it for PM :XD .

Yep, but that's because i'm a busy guy :hip The amount of info from Mafia game is something else i'm not used to. So... bear with me :nod

Did you also happen to self vote?
Nope. I voted Royal Hardyness for the EM.

Good to see he got it.

Hardy

Reaction score
Country
Band of the Hawks 2
Fine, thanks for asking.
Right now, i'm just chilling. The mechanics still aren't completely out in the open yet. I don't have all the pieces of the jigsaw to make a proper statement. So don't getting too worried about this game's development.

Nu, i entered a dungeon in the first night, to support the team. I asked it pretty early in the game, not even knew you could ask it for PM :XD .

Yep, but that's because i'm a busy guy :hip The amount of info from Mafia game is something else i'm not used to. So... bear with me :nod

Nope. I voted Royal Hardyness for the EM.

Good to see he got it.
CHI CHI CHI

LE LE LE

VIVA CHILE

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
To support what team? And why Hardy?
Supporting green team ofc!!

Hardy in D1 was pretty tsundere-ish. I trust him the most among all the others, specially because i think he's a rly calm person :XD