Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
This sentence confuses me. The "those who entered the dungeon" refers to being exclusively (and dead rukh) the voters or being electable to be voted for?
Yes. Again, if 7 enter it, they can only vote among themselves. Host will send everyone a list of the people of their dungeon. They can only vote for those. If you vote a Magician the vote is essentially wasted as it‘s not counted. Mafia know who of them are magicians and who goi so they won‘t be wasting votes randomly. We run at a decent risk to spread out a lot or waste on magicians.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It will benefit mafia the most, if i understand properly the rules, as they can startegize, they can figure who are magicians and kill them accordingly, and can make their gois get "extreme roles" :arf
They can already do that regardless since they know each other + some of us were too kind and basically claimed to be magicians. Only ones still somewhat in the dark like this are town.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yes. Again, if 7 enter it, they can only vote among themselves. Host will send everyone a list of the people of their dungeon. They can only vote for those. If you vote a Magician the vote is essentially wasted as it‘s not counted. Mafia know who of them are magicians and who goi so they won‘t be wasting votes randomly. We run at a decent risk to spread out a lot or waste on magicians.
So then, we just always lynch the most sus MV the following day? :oh

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Feel free to give other suggestions if you disagree, because currently we‘re heading into N1 knowing nothing while mafia knows a good bit already. We can leave it up to random luck or try to organize.

So then, we just always lynch the most sus MV the following day? :oh
Yes. Now mafia can mindgame and setup townies with MV voting, but it‘s likely they will vote at least one of their members in a dungeon. MV holders next day should be under a good amount of scrutiny.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I've been keeping suggesting but as said the lack of clarity in rules makes me a very sad old loli.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well, I've been keeping suggesting but as said the lack of clarity in rules makes me a very sad old loli.

Say, how come you nonchalantly gave a hint in like your first post then voted me for not doing so? Had you read the setup or even your own PM by then?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ei~
Was out till late yday, got some back reading to do now (and meetings incoming), so might post sporadically or not at all for some more hours.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Titus > Scheherazade btw

We leave Heaven alive for 3-4 phases and if he‘s not losing his mind at day he‘s mafia.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
They can group up regardless, there should be many of them. We can‘t do much to avoid some mafia gois getting MVs, but what we can do is question those that end up most voted as some will likely be mafia.
As for the non-mafia benefit, simply so we know a few gois to vote to waste as few votes on magicians as possible, without compromising magicians.
But if nobody knows which Dungeon other players are entering, the chances are lower for Mafia to regroup properly.
This feels like giving even more info to Mafia when they already know more.
Oh well, I'll wait and see what others have to say about that.

Will we even know who voted for who? Or the vote count?

It will benefit mafia the most, if i understand properly the rules, as they can startegize, they can figure who are magicians and kill them accordingly, and can make their gois get "extreme roles" :arf
Hmm but how can they figure out who the Magicians are?

Titus > Scheherazade btw
So wrong.
Also suprised to see Mogamett wasn't included in the avys!

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Say, how come you nonchalantly gave a hint in like your first post then voted me for not doing so? Had you read the setup or even your own PM by then?
I posted yesterday midnight on the way back from seeing a friend, after reading my PM and skimming through the thread. Kinda yiikes'ed giving away being magician in the morning after reading the rules a second time (with a bit soberer mind), but at least am now more at ease with you not giving hints early game.

Titus > Scheherazade btw
So wrong smh head.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
They can already do that regardless since they know each other + some of us were too kind and basically claimed to be magicians. Only ones still somewhat in the dark like this are town.
Oh i know, they already have an advantage anyway, and im not saying its all wrong to reveal, but from my perspectve they re the ones getting the most informations from it.

Hmm but how can they figure out who the Magicians are?
well, mafia by the very nature of the game, got more informations than townies as they act as a group, if they figure who is goi they will easily deduct/assume who is not, not saying they cant be mistaken but they got advantage here.
exple if theres 7 persons in 1 donjon to vote, Mafia know who they are, assuming theres 2 mafia of the same affiliation in this donjon, and 2 gois revealed in this donjon. they will know among the 3 remeaning players theres a chance that at least probably 2 of them are magicians.
Not only that if theres a mafia in every donjon they can gather datas on who is where, and discuss about who that and act accordingly.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
well, mafia by the very nature of the game, got more informations than townies as they act as a group, if they figure who is goi they will easily deduct/assume who is not, not saying they cant be mistaken but they got advantage here.
exple if theres 7 persons in 1 donjon to vote, Mafia know who they are, assuming theres 2 mafia of the same affiliation in this donjon, and 2 gois revealed in this donjon. they will know among the 3 remeaning players theres a chance that at least probably 2 of them are magicians.
Not only that if theres a mafia in every donjon they can gather datas on who is where, and discuss about who that and act accordingly.
We should also watch out for mafia voting for a goi to win the MV and sniping them the same night, as happened to you in the last game with prosector. We will for sure need to analyse the dungeon visitors after each night.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
We should also watch out for mafia voting for a goi to win the MV and sniping them the same night, as happened to you in the last game with prosector. We will for sure need to analyse the dungeon visitors after each night.
yup had that in my mind too

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
So far I agree with what was said about possible multiple scum parties in game, since a single big party would have advantage manipulating the votes, yeah. If they're multiple small groups, they get in each others ways and town also ends up having better chances of achieving voting results that serve us. And maybe town has group forming abilities as well. I'm still confused about what the voting grants, since Daws mentioned not only vessels but also another possible ability? Or I misunderstood it. Will get back to that in a couple of hours, running to meetings (still in page 6).

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well looks like it‘ll mostly be left up to luck chance for first night‘s dungeons. Nothing much catching my eye so far so lynch may just be a luck chance as well.

Evil gave an explanation but could be a lie to cover his careless first approach to the game.

Sakura Taichou

The Server Necromancer
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
so imma cast my vote now, might change till day end if something more sus comes up. But so far I'm getting mixed feelings from a few players.
imma votekill Demonspeed out of the lot, mostly because of his reply to my first comment. I'm probably wrong and am aware he already has a vote but meh, and yes gry is also on that sus list , and yes my sus is based on hunch no actual data, but at this point not much to go on.