Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I don‘t care. You people make no sense and pretend like you do. It‘s embarrassing.
Just give up, why are you stressing? It's all gucci. Take info from those.

Votelock Evil
Have a good game you all. If I think of anything else before day ends, I'll mention.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don‘t care. You people make no sense and pretend like you do. It‘s embarrassing.
Nah look:

The whole point of the vessels is getting powers that will be of use. Handing freeman to a town makes no sense but burden does.
This makes absolute sense, no pretending whatsoever.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh wow it.s hart to type metal x = freeman/burden right? Come on
Ok what‘s the town version of DD‘s Spy+M. Det combo? A regular Det for town that‘s only 1-use or what.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah look:

This makes absolute sense, no pretending whatsoever.
It‘s a theory, nothing more. Nor does it make more sense than any other. But suit yourself, this isn‘t a discourse I‘m interested in partaking in more.

Hardy

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I disagree, I see it the same as Daws‘ SnK game. Some titans were useless for town but they take it anyway so the other team doesn‘t get it. Each good vessel like this can be stolen.

I dislike how you people talk as if your headcanons are facts when they‘re just opinions on the system. But do use words like „this is the point of the system“.
It's different because there was strategy to it. You knew what it was and willingly stole it. This is just throwing a dice and automatically rolling a 1.

Just give up, why are you stressing? It's all gucci. Take info from those.

Votelock Evil
Have a good game you all. If I think of anything else before day ends, I'll mention.
She's trying to mindfuck you guys not going for belserion...........

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It's different because there was strategy to it. You knew what it was and willingly stole it. This is just throwing a dice and automatically rolling a 1.
Which you can also choose not to equip. Good stuff is stolen, bad one simply disregarded(which again, makes it worse for the team that benefits from it). You talk as if the MV was an immediate Hot Potato, Burden can be useful on a townie so when they are killed by mafia they lose a night. Mafia can use the fact they got said vessel to avoid lynches or cover up that by saying Freeman if it wouldn‘t be believed.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, you decided to reply, neato. You couldn't have done anything to aid James 'cause you threw your vote away before DD got killed and James got in danger. Your reaction to DD's death wasn't even some shock and/or mild happiness, it was stressed (#1067) and then you sticked around even though you were supposed to be running (possibly anxious). You never engaged in my questions regarding DD to see if we could reduce the reds even further, just immediatelly jumped on throwing shade over Erin and Marm. If you have many posts about James to show, you brought none up to support his lynch during the end of the day, you just resumed to look for the mafia in another party but not even you really commit to your own plan. You keep the story today SOLELY about the Assassin (again, the other party) without discussing and also working on the benefits of the attempt to erradicate the reds (even what you have been saying on Gry isn't red related) - so your strat is too waste time on a current pool of 10 possibilities instead of having the slight interest for how the end day went yday. And the rest I've said already: you bent facts to fit your narrative, you evade inquires when your points are brought up, and use pity tactics to dismiss things when you do respond to them. So between possible orange Bel and possible red you - better benefit, I chose you and at least I wasn't off tracks with James. That's maybe a benefit I can still have even if I die now o/
Struggle all you want, there is absolutely nothing tying me to either Belsa other than voting you now because you are a very obvious mafia for me, where she is not. If she dies and flips mafia, I am certainly not next in line.

I gave plenty reasons for my narrative to not weed out the Top 10 for the savety reasons of our detectives, but the only one suggesting for a lynch was James:
James hides behind his huge walls of texts, but when it comes to explain his Holt vote he keeps stuttering. I find him suspicious and if we were to settle on a Top 10 Outsiders, I would prefer him over all the others, but really don't think we should go the Top 10 route.

Sakura Taichou

The Server Necromancer
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
No nonono wait what.

Dd got Spy and he was scum.
I.m sorry what? Dd.s post says detective and as far as i know there are detectives and spies on both sides. If your original role is town, your alliegence doesn.t go away because your metal dictates it, that.s illogical. You.re town you get spy you keep alliegence, you.re mafo you get spy you keep alliagence. You.re mafo get burden/freeman, you keep alliagence, just that in this case names differ for obv reasons, one kills the day one kills the night.

I.m having a hard time believing you guys don.t see this.

@SonOfDaws can you please confirm or deny if what I said is true or not?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I.m sorry what? Dd.s post says detective and as far as i know there are detectives and spies on both sides. If your original role is town, your alliegence doesn.t go away because your metal dictates it, that.s illogical. You.re town you get spy you keep alliegence, you.re mafo you get spy you keep alliagence. You.re mafo get burden/freeman, you keep alliagence, just that in this case names differ for obv reasons, one kills the day one kills the night.

…what is the spy on the other side?

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Struggle all you want, there is absolutely nothing tying me to either Belsa other than voting you now because you are a very obvious mafia for me, where she is not. If she dies and flips mafia, I am certainly not next in line.

I gave plenty reasons for my narrative to not weed out the Top 10 for the savety reasons of our detectives, but the only one suggesting for a lynch was James:
That's one past post and it doesn't change the point I mentioned before, which I won't repeat. Still waiting for the case you have for me on Pandu if you ever get one~

Hardy

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Which you can also choose not to equip. Good stuff is stolen, bad one simply disregarded(which again, makes it worse for the team that benefits from it). You talk as if the MV was an immediate Hot Potato, Burden can be useful on a townie so when they are killed by mafia they lose a night. Mafia can use the fact they got said vessel to avoid lynches or cover up that by saying Freeman if it wouldn‘t be believed.
Yeah but it's just a massive middle finger to the player, it's not a comparable situation.

You are saying "town can use the role scum can use the claim". Yes I bet this was the idea of the vessel.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

Uh there's no Mafia Spy.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I don't know what this "So what's DD's Spy+Mafia Det Town equivalent?" thing is meant to prove or disprove, there doesn't have to be an equivalent of this particular combination. So we don't have to waste time building an equal Town benefitting role combo.

Sakura Taichou

The Server Necromancer
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Uh there's no Mafia Spy.
Well, w/e others that are on both sides, i was juat giving examples.

In any case i can.t find where it says dd got spy, his death post saya detective.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
That's one past post and it doesn't change the point I mentioned before, which I won't repeat. Still waiting for the case you have for me on Pandu if you ever get one~
How should I know why you killed Panda? Maybe to guarantee the vessel goes to Margi, because Scary would likely vote Panda and Gry "announced" that he would vote Panda. The tie I see between you and Gry I do not have to explain again, do I? Makes Margi your goi then.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Well, w/e others that are on both sides, i was juat giving examples.

In any case i can.t find where it says dd got spy, his death post saya detective.
But his Vessel was "Spy".

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Farfy is your main counteratgument rly you wouldn‘t kill Panda? Come on, you could‘ve been busy and your team does the choice for the team, or they do it regardless of your protests. Not like you can save Panda if the rest want him dead.

Why not try lynching Bel? You said better to lynch a red, but this phase everyone seems to prefer one of you 2 dead, so better town play is lynching the other one.

Sakura Taichou

The Server Necromancer
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
But his Vessel was "Spy".
Vessel?

Ok, i.m missing smth hrre then, what vessel, can you point me to where that info is stated?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Vessel?

Ok, i.m missing smth hrre then, what vessel, can you point me to where that info is stated?
sakura pls go to opening post, go to D1 daykill link. Look it up.