Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So far d1 always been chaos. I wish more magicians would show up tho.

Hermit

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
By the pick of the dungeons we can see who's desperate or not, I think?
Anyway, here's a day 1 shot in the dark, nothing personal.

votekill Hermit
Votekilling a fellow Magi? Someone needs to lighten up :smugbunny

Anyway I have been here, following the thread. Not really feeling 100% okay health wise, so I might head to bed early tonight. Not sure if I will be around for the end of the day phase.
Will not lock my vote for now.

SonOfDaws

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
So @SonOfDaws and @Asako can confirm if that's the case and if people can switch dungeons before the day ends (since some have alrdy gone different ways). Then we decide on a single path.
People can freely change their dungeon selection and whether they want to go to any up until they use a day action (since they longer have an action to use to get into the dungeon) or the day ends.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Hm so this is what I had in mind up to this point, if it serves any discussion, my basically minor suspicion on people:

Saku: idk how she said in her hint that she has a green role felt artificial, tho she gave a decent second hint so I wouln't vote for her now anyway
Evil: mostly what Poopie said, that he was discussing the mechs from the go but still voted Gry as if he overlooked clear parts of the mech he was checking on; he dies often and I'm taking the pity bait, don't think I'd vote for him in D1
Sera: one of his posts felt out of the blue pushy/aggressive; people often steamroll him and he just came from a break so not my main for a vote now either
EH: I guess I'm still not used to his style, some things he proposes look odd to me
Jinx: maybe it's cause she's busy moving but she came to vote (randomly) and then disappeared, the town Jinx I recall is more engaging and have some decent frequency even with a busy routine

With 4 top voted people tho, depending on what follows this I might just vote for someone else whose move looks iffy to me.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
:))) lol so me tryn' to be cute is sus huh?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i was in a good mood hence the "love ya" too

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Votekilling a fellow Magi? Someone needs to lighten up :smugbunny

Anyway I have been here, following the thread. Not really feeling 100% okay health wise, so I might head to bed early tonight. Not sure if I will be around for the end of the day phase.
Will not lock my vote for now.
Why you do this to me old man :'(

I was careless on my pick, but now it's done and I want to force the rest of the voters to do something about the 3way tie. There are a lot of experienced players in this game, they can fish something out of it for sure.

A 4way tie now. Uuuuh.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I mean, it's not done per se. If you feel you're wrong, you can just move your vote later (tho I assume this is related to you wanting to see how people will behave).
Oh, thanks. I'm aware of that. :D

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
votekill Hermit

Ties are for corwards. I mix him up with Seraph all the time so might as well get one out of the way.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I kind of feel top 3 the way it is shouldn't be up there, I feel like taking responsibility for it and make a change.

Gry got a vote by me after I was returning from an evening with drinks with friends and reasoning for picking him was complete misunderstanding of the mechanics. Later Jinx went for him and revenge voted, just to disappear forever.

Demon is up there because panda voted him for taking his past avatar (while having the best avatar in the game lol) and sakura went for a second vote for him from a hunch not actual data.

Hermit is up there for Brandish before-bed lock and EH making a mistake not seeing he had a vote.

All of these reasons are bullshit to be honest, but I'll changing for Jinx because she just went afk and never returned, plus I don't think it really makes sense to lynch Gry, even if he is mafia. There are most likely more than one killing party and he'll get whacked anyway.

VOTEKILL JINX

Oh, Hardy already made a move to break it, interesting.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah, sorry should have refreshed but was typing on phone

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Hm so this is what I had in mind up to this point, if it serves any discussion, my basically minor suspicion on people:

Saku: idk how she said in her hint that she has a green role felt artificial, tho she gave a decent second hint so I wouln't vote for her now anyway

Evil: mostly what Poopie said, that he was discussing the mechs from the go but still voted Gry as if he overlooked clear parts of the mech he was checking on; he dies often and I'm taking the pity bait, don't think I'd vote for him in D1

Sera: one of his posts felt out of the blue pushy/aggressive; people often steamroll him and he just came from a break so not my main for a vote now either

EH: I guess I'm still not used to his style, some things he proposes look odd to me

Jinx: maybe it's cause she's busy moving but she came to vote (randomly) and then disappeared, the town Jinx I recall is more engaging and have some decent frequency even with a busy routine

With 4 top voted people tho, depending on what follows this I might just vote for someone else whose move looks iffy to me.
Evil's explanation for his mistake seemed genuine enough (except for the shocked cow emote that I don't think I've ever seen him use) so I'm not really seeing that any more.

Didn't like EH telling Gry to focus on defending himself. Waste of effort that early, really.

:))) lol so me tryn' to be cute is sus huh?

i was in a good mood hence the "love ya" too
Acting cutesy to gain free favour from someone can be seen as scummy yes. Let's say, Demon leaving Haya a cute vote that he said he'll move. She's a noob, if she is townie she will stay till late game (unless she has/gets a strong role) and look to lean on someone, and if Demon is scum this is a pretty good opportunity.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
(except for the shocked cow emote that I don't think I've ever seen him use) so I'm not really seeing that any more.
The selection of emojis here to express utter shock and disbelieve is really not great. :faint

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Didn't like EH telling Gry to focus on defending himself. Waste of effort that early, really.
Not something worth noting, really. He was worried about me, I just said he better worry about himself instead because nobody will bother takin me down early as much as they would focus on gry.
Somehow the stupid king have a chance now that votes were moved.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
What are you on about hardy. It was my entry post, forst post, not directed at anyone, who would i be looking to gain favor from? Everyone? And who.s a noob me?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Speaking of genuine, Sakura's explanations of her movements seemed... Truthful? Things like explaining her "risky" vote, very needless and if she were scum I believe she'd just go somewhere else.

Inclined to think Gry is very town.

Not sure how I feel about Panda and Farf saying "haha yeaaa Gry we were waiting scum wouldn't notice the mechanic would screw them". It was a very important thing that could (and probably will?) give town a big advantage with a bit of coordination, while the odds of scum just not realising they couldn't kill were very slim.

Not something worth noting, really. He was worried about me, I just said he better worry about himself instead because nobody will bother takin me down early as much as they would focus on gry.
Somehow the stupid king have a chance now that votes were moved.
Was he worried? I read it mostly as rping whereas your answer was about the game itself.

What are you on about hardy. It was my entry post, forst post, not directed at anyone, who would i be looking to gain favor from? Everyone? And who.s a noob me?
Yeah, anyone.

Uh, isn't it Haya's first game, hence the baptism vote?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
A ok, i didn.t get who cuz i never referenced her xD and it seemed like you were continuing to reply to smth i saif

Status
Not open for further replies.