Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Not even Scheherazade herself agrees with you people :nah

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If Titus were so much better, then please explain where he is now ;)

Oh? Not here, too bad. It's because NOBODY cared to pick him. Case closed.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So, who isn't attempting to conquer a dungeon tonight?

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, who isn't attempting to conquer a dungeon tonight?
The killers ofc. They are this bold.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Not sure how I feel about Panda and Farf saying "haha yeaaa Gry we were waiting scum wouldn't notice the mechanic would screw them". It was a very important thing that could (and probably will?) give town a big advantage with a bit of coordination, while the odds of scum just not realising they couldn't kill were very slim.
Tbh they'd very likely realize it after N1, so it was withholding it for one night, seemed like a nice gamble to see if mafia would all run into dungeons and forked themselves up specially in D1 when they can't chat. What was the very important thing we'd be losing here? If it was his proposion of forcing everybody in, I replied to him in the same post that I didn't consider that myself, why I left the probable mafia block quiet. I actually wanted to see if someone would try to alert others somehow about it (if it wasn't for Gry's theory), would likely look sus to me. There is another thing I'm assuming about the mech and leaving it be to see if scums will get themselves forked with it, btw, fyi.

So far I also trust Margi, I think she raised some good points, specially for someone new that doesn't have some knowledge prep'd in the back of her head.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
For now, votekill Equaling Heaven

More a placeholder and hunch than anything. I didn’t reread much the posts, will check more to see if someone else sounds more suspicious currently.

I think Gry and Hardy look very town,Evil’s vote was strange, but after his explanations I would also not jump him so eagerly, for the top voted ones, I need to check why people even voted them.

Will reread some pages and think if someone else looks off for now.

Now that space on dungeons are limited, it will not be as easy to pinpoint actives/magicians, but at next dp there should be a list of people that were in the dungeon at least.

Copy Panda

Reaction score
Country
China
If more than 5 people try to enter a dungeon, what happens then? RNG? Or is it first come first serve

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Only now I notice Evil got Scharizard.

The killers ofc. They are this bold.
Tbf that's not bold at all. This is bold.
If more than 5 people try to enter a dungeon, what happens then? RNG? Or is it first come first serve
I asked almost literally the same, wording included, but I didn't tag @SonOfDaws @Asako
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tbh they'd very likely realize it after N1, so it was withholding it for one night, seemed like a nice gamble to see if mafia would all run into dungeons and forked themselves up specially in D1 when they can't chat. What was the very important thing we'd be losing here? If it was his proposion of forcing everybody in, I replied to him in the same post that I didn't consider that myself, why I left the probable mafia block quiet. I actually wanted to see if someone would try to alert others somehow about it (if it wasn't for Gry's theory), would likely look sus to me. There is another thing I'm assuming about the mech and leaving it be to see if scums will get themselves forked with it, btw, fyi.

So far I also trust Margi, I think she raised some good points, specially for someone new that doesn't have some knowledge prep'd in the back of her head.
Pretty sure it was said you can withdraw dungeoning whenever you want so this combined with the fact that you can PM the host should be enough for at least one halfwit in a team to get it and play accordingly.

Checking who is left out of the dungeons and comparing it to the amount of kills should help tracing suspects a bunch, and this advantage is exponential every night, no reason to risk it for an unlikely reward.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Pretty sure it was said you can withdraw dungeoning whenever you want
What do you mean with this? You mean cancelling your challenge on a dungeon? Hosts only said afterwards that's possible.

Checking who is left out of the dungeons and comparing it to the amount of kills should help tracing suspects a bunch
Another thing Gry only said later on and I didn't consider myself. I won't excuse myself for not thinking everything thru with mechs people struggled a lot to understand while I'm quite sick and busy myself, I don't see what's so bad about prefering not letting scum know they'd block themselves when I didn't consider the other points Gry presented - and honestly I wasn't even the only one, since until Gry said those nobody seemed to have thought about it either.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
So, I decided: Votekill Sinbad, and that smile won't fool me (I read Sinbad no Bouken, so I know you smile to get people to trust you)

Joking aside, that lurking comment made me suspicious (or maybe because it's near my bedtime and I can't think clearly)

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I asked almost literally the same, wording included, but I didn't tag @SonOfDaws @Asako
If more than the allowed capacity attempt to enter the same dungeon, then who gets in is randomized.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So, I decided: Votekill Sinbad, and that smile won't fool me (I read Sinbad no Bouken, so I know you smile to get people to trust you)

Joking aside, that lurking comment made me suspicious (or maybe because it's near my bedtime and I can't think clearly)
Eh, Brandish went as far as throwing his vote away in the first half of the day, if he were scum he'd be a bit more careful. So now, for example, he can't properly defend himself if people were to go for him.

Granted, it's still night time in Australia (wherever he lives...) and I'm not sure he cares enough either way to come and defend himself, so maybe locking on whoever was actually the best for him...

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Guess you gotta start reading/watching Magi rn then 😇
I started it once and got turned off by the characters looking some kind of freak mutant toddlers.

Sorry guys for being absent. Surprising good stuff happened for once.

I'll be all yours until the end of the phase now time to backrest.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Eh, Brandish went as far as throwing his vote away in the first half of the day, if he were scum he'd be a bit more careful. So now, for example, he can't properly defend himself if people were to go for him.
Everyone keep saying that, then we have games like last one.

Brando is the only one saying he is a Goi though, no one else did so far.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Finally home. Catching up right now

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
All right, high time for me to vote, although I'm at a loss as to who I should vote against...

My thoughts on the 3 with the most votes for now:

- Demon: first thing I thought about his vote on Haya was: they're in the same team. Yes, a 100% baseless thought, it just crossed my mind. I also expected Demon to be more active on Day 1 and to try and make some points for some reason, but this is the limit of me being a noob, I don't know how people usually play this game.
- Holt: would be inclined to vote against him because he hasn't posted yet, but I don't know, it could be because something unexpected came in real life? That said others haven't posted much either.
- Hermit: I don't see much of a reason why he's got 3 votes already. Hardy's bugs me the most as he seems to have more suspicions on other people, yet he decides to break a tie and votekill him instead of another for a strange reason.

Then I'm also a little suspicious of those who wanted everyone to say which Dungeon they would enter tonight and those who actually said it.
EQ sounds a little aggressive maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.