Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 41 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Instead we had 2 4er dungeon and a single 5er dungeon and nobody shedding tears at being unable to enter said dungeon. Like I told shinobi, I think it was shinobi at least, the 5er group could be likely have 2 or 3 Mafias IF the Mafia decided to ensure themselves getting a Vessel by committing to a single dungeon.
That reminds me, why did you decide to say which Dungeon you were going to at the last minute @Hardy ?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
:sweatdrop I am going to read everything anyway, but is there a recap?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Erin, you've been Mafia before a couple times. Tell me, when night 1 approaches is "recruiting" on the mind of the Mafia team or more like "let's kill someone who could be det/spy/doc/prostitute to ease our own game"? The times I recall myself when I was Mafia and we ended up recruiting someone, it usually happened randomly.
well depends on what roles they have in their team, recruiting a goi who is supposed to get the MV , given the promised votes, could be appealing, at best they will recruit a great player with a potential fine role, at worst they would get rid of a great threat. ( Panda is a great player so its win/win for them)

Im just speculating, im trying to understand what happened. i still think theres more than 1 killing party in this game.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Holt was townie, saving him wouldnt shift suspicion of him in fact it would make him prime suspect. Mafia would know this. This is assuming equal heaven is a townie.
This argument applies to anyone that was saved by a train ever, I don't agree. Especially for D1. It also implies scum are willing to come out and move trains to be on the spotlight instead of just letting a town die.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Have in mind that for example poisoner is a thing so the single kill could be a trap to frame someone tomorrow. Mentor probably works well with this mechanic too.
I thought about poisoning /or assassin too, or recruiting or simply a failed kill (a successfull doc or prostitute)

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
That reminds me, why did you decide to say which Dungeon you were going to at the last minute @Hardy ?
I thought the general consensus was that we should be open about it? Didn't know you HAD to pm and didn't, but this is metagaming and not a cool thing.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
This argument applies to anyone that was saved by a train ever, I don't agree. Especially for D1. It also implies scum are willing to come out and move trains to be on the spotlight instead of just letting a town die.
Okay say they(you) move train to equal heaven, he dies as townie. naturally holt is prime suspect, he get lynched later as townie, all of a sudden heat is off you since you just saved a townie and not your mafia pal. Remember first day of last game.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Okay say they(you) move train to equal heaven, he dies as townie. naturally holt is prime suspect, he get lynched later as townie, all of a sudden heat is off you since you just saved a townie and not your mafia pal. Remember first day of last game.
He isn't though? The prime suspect in this carrot-donkey meta is the people that moved the train, not the person receiving votes. Again these are d1 bandwagons and one with a player that didn't even play...

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
He isn't though? The prime suspect in this carrot-donkey meta is the people that moved the train, not the person receiving votes. Again these are d1 bandwagons and one with a player that didn't even play...
so basically

Erinyes (#114), James Rye (#268/#459), Hermit(#402),Scary Noona(#414), MArGi (#422),

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Holt was townie, saving him wouldnt shift suspicion of him in fact it would make him prime suspect. Mafia would know this. This is assuming equal heaven is a townie.
That I am, my friend.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
speaking of Holt, seriously does anyone saw him lately ? is he doing fine ? :pout
He tends sometimes to be afk, but he always appears eventually, i havent seen him at all lately.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
so basically

Erinyes (#114), James Rye (#268/#459), Hermit(#402),Scary Noona(#414), MArGi (#422),
Kind of. I distrust people that point these out as they are happening and let them go on anyway more. Again, I have to review but I'm pretty sure dd did exactly this.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
i said i'm not ok with voiting out a newbie thought hermit wasw newbie. eh said the same today, idk if he said it yestrday too
This is what EH said shortly before the day ended:

Self quote to justify my move. I didn't knew Hermit was a newbie too, but this is not reason enough to trust because Tatsukami is also a newbie and yet she effed me up in the last game. And now Gry locks on me too.
My vote won't change or add anything anyway.

votelock Farfalla
So it looks to me like before that post someone must have given the expression of Hermit being a new player somehow.
Think this is the post that made EH think so and it seems to be the only one that implies that Hermit is a newbie since hermit was at that point the highest voted one for with like 3 votes or so:

!votelock holt

i don.t think it.s nice to kill off a newbie d1, holt is afk so here we go
Well, not that it matters that much now.

Guys, I need to unwind from my long day and Mafia is a good game but not one where you can just shut down your brain and have mindless fun. So I gotta play some games, hit the bed and wake up early for my guests to come and entertain for the rest of the day. That means I will certainly miss the end of day 2 phase so I gotta vote now to avoid penalty vote on me.

I would have preferred to vote for one of the group in which Panda died, and outta the three it would have been between Margi and Noona, but Farf made some good points about this being a manipulation from the Mafia side. I do not fully believe they would pull this off without ensuring that this plan would definitely succeed, but who knows.
Thus I'll pick one from the group I was in and I'll pick desin for a) being inactive b) claiming goi (pretty sure at least this was mentioned somewhere) and not joining a dungeon ( i bet he will say he tried to get into the 5er dungeon and unluckily was thrown out) and c) not voting on day 1 and not showing up in the first third of day 2. Not his fault and I know he ain't the only one with a low vote post but eh, I gotta vote for someone and if I got no clues to who actually is Mafia then I stick to my agenda to ensure inactive or low active players don't get a free survival card until like day 5 or 6 while the active ones rip each other apart.

So yeah, hate me for voting on someone with a penalty vote if you want to, I don't care, I stick to my guns:
Votekill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That also means good night to all of you and a good time in the rest of day 2 to ya all.:bedtime

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Vote kill brandish I sleep now, might change it, vote purely based on him claiming goi and not going to a dungeon.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
speaking of Holt, seriously does anyone saw him lately ? is he doing fine ? :pout
He tends sometimes to be afk, but he always appears eventually, i havent seen him at all lately.
He was online a few minutes ago :amuse.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Yooo.

Lot to read today.
Did you also happen to self vote?

Thus I'll pick one from the group I was in and I'll pick desin for a) being inactive b) claiming goi (pretty sure at least this was mentioned somewhere) and not joining a dungeon ( i bet he will say he tried to get into the 5er dungeon and unluckily was thrown out) and c) not voting on day 1 and not showing up in the first third of day 2. Not his fault and I know he ain't the only one with a low vote post but eh, I gotta vote for someone and if I got no clues to who actually is Mafia then I stick to my agenda to ensure inactive or low active players don't get a free survival card until like day 5 or 6 while the active ones rip each other apart.

So yeah, hate me for voting on someone with a penalty vote if you want to, I don't care, I stick to my guns:
Votekill desin
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That also means good night to all of you and a good time in the rest of day 2 to ya all.:bedtime
Actually desin said he has active role, boring one.

Status
Not open for further replies.