Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 70 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Yeah, don't you wonder, isn't that a huge mystery (when the rules say, one day to prepare to equip extreme after getting it). ;)
Oh, well thanks. Paid little attention to MV-specifics since I can‘t have it, thought it‘ll be told by MV users eventually anyway.
So it‘s an actual Orange Assassin.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because she claimed herself into the corner already. Between Spy, Doctor and Necro which are the only active roles she had in the past, only Necro fits the description can't use at night 1, and still can't use it. She also called my data of past games faulty, because she probably was thinking to claim something like Spirit Medium (the one talking to dead people using actions on the, or Investigator or something, keep mixing it up myself).

Now that Heaven claimed to have Necro by MV her claim got a further ditch in the plausibility. She is mafia, probably in the one responsible for taking away the MV from Panda and awarding it to Margi.
Interesting. She contested you D2 saying you‘re wrong so I assumed we‘ll hear from her soon. Tho she did on D2 already deny being Necro afaik, so her only way out is either you making a mistake or her doing a whoopsie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I would think sleeper would fit more with the Goi
But goi are supposed to be roleless, Sleeper is a proper role just hidden. Would be going against their own rules kinda.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
You let us think you were a goi
Did he? I don't remember him giving a hint about a goi status, he actually quickly said he would give his vote to Panda, which was more hinting towards a Magician role?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Oh, well thanks. Paid little attention to MV-specifics since I can‘t have it, thought it‘ll be told by MV users eventually anyway.

Interesting. She contested you D2 saying you‘re wrong so I assumed we‘ll hear from her soon. Tho she did on D2 already deny being Necro afaik, so her only way out is either you making a mistake or her doing a whoopsie.
How bout none of the above? The fact that i denied being necro BEFORE EH getting it should open your eyes. If that doesn.t you.re all sus of me. Anyway i already revealed so this is the last imma say on this subject. Feel free to lynch me scums.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Lol, again the big brain theories :)))

I am mortician Herm, happy? I had the role in the same game as necromancer, it was a power level up.
Again you.re trying to frame me, and this time I see demonspeed is determined to make me shady, no wonder my gut told me to vote him 2 days in a row :)))
Ah yes Kingdom Rush, tho that more like „attached“ a Mortician to your actions rather than being that role, so he wouldn‘t have it written down in his data as you officially were Necro.

Guess it makes sense.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

--- Double Post Merged, ---

But goi are supposed to be roleless, Sleeper is a proper role just hidden. Would be going against their own rules kinda.
Ah yes you wouldn't pay attention to rules

votekill Grysun he's the assassin guys

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
But ofc why would you take into account powerups from prev games? Are those not roles too?
Mmm not officially no. Secondary roles were listed post-game, but not stuff like the Spy power for Mafia Det for example. Else the end-screen would look too messy, + it‘s an additive effect.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I.m more inclined on lynching Demon, wish i was daytime vigillante to get him out on my own (or die and get myself out)

Mmm not officially no. Secondary roles were listed post-game, but not stuff like the Spy power for Mafia Det for example. Else the end-screen would look too messy, + it‘s an additive effect.
It was an extra role. It was used. I had it. In my books it.s a role i had.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Again pretending you don't know. That's not how vessels work.
Why are you assuming I‘m pretending? These metal toys are for disgusting goi, why should I read too much into their specifics of usage? Not until it‘s more important(re Assassin) and didn‘t think it‘d be listed.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I.m more inclined on lynching Demon, wish i was daytime vigillante to get him out on my own (or die and get myself out)

I like the demon lynch he's coasting hard but assassin goes down first.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
So tell me Herm, do you know mortician role? Tell me what would me digging through corpses to find out what actions have been used on them accomplish with a n1 kill (obv only action was kill) a d1 lynch (lmao? No actions hello?) D2 lynch on a mafo and assassin on mafo?) Chances that d2 lynch and assassination targets would have had an action performed on them on N1 in a 24 player game (22 minus the d1 lynch and n1 kill) are extremely low. Do the math, come back after you.ve realized what you.re asking me.
I entered dungeons to hopefully try voting ppl i trusted. Sadly i didn.t trust brand nor you last night if i knew you.d both go i would have canceled. And yes to not be able to be accused of kills.
I agree with you to some degree that day 1 for you going into the dungeon wasn't a bad call with that role, however, you also went day 2 for some reason making the role impossible to be useful for town again. You didn't know who was gonna be lynch, and whoever it would have been was townie or not. Don't tell meyou didn't know who was in dungeon 4. I signed up knowing there would be brandish and you quoted me after I went saying you also going, so you clearly knew that.

But what's even more worrying is that on day 3 now (very well knowing there is an assassin and a potential of additional kills to the lynch) you again said you would go into the dungeon. Now tell me that is not suspicious and I should just give you a pass again. It very much smells like you trying not to be in the position to use the role to not be called out on false results by some townie actions the made on they corpses. Sorry Scary, but this smells really, and it ain't the smell of corpses you are going to investigate for sure, because you're faking it.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
I agree with you to some degree that day 1 for you going into the dungeon wasn't a bad call with that role, however, you also went day 2 for some reason making the role impossible to be useful for town again. You didn't know who was gonna be lynch, and whoever it would have been was townie or not. Don't tell meyou didn't know who was in dungeon 4. I signed up knowing there would be brandish and you quoted me after I went saying you also going, so you clearly knew that.

But what's even more worrying is that on day 3 now (very well knowing there is an assassin and a potential of additional kills to the lynch) you again said you would go into the dungeon. Now tell me that is not suspicious and I should just give you a pass again. It very much smells like you trying not to be in the position to use the role to not be called out on false results by some townie actions the made on the corpses. Sorry Scary, but this smells really, and it ain't the smell of corpses you are going to investigate for sure, because you're faking it.
:)) ok. Vote me.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Why are you assuming I‘m pretending? These metal toys are for disgusting goi, why should I read too much into their specifics of usage? Not until it‘s more important(re Assassin) and didn‘t think it‘d be listed.
Because it's very important to the game and the assassin kill happened yesterday. It's you, you question this shit since the very first post in the game. You are bsing.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
It's not random? But I still am unaure what she wanted me to say.

You let us think you were a goi like idiots and actually went dungeoning but you didn't last night. You couldn't? :))))))
As long as you don‘t say your reasonings how can you claim it‘s not random lol. So I‘ll chalk it up to hot air.

What you people thought I was didn‘t matter. Some thought I was magician, some goi. All that matters is that I went D1 but not D2.

I could, but am not a goi so no point going dungeon every day. Am a Magi now so that makes it perhaps more relevant.

As long as I have a good bunch of players disliking me I should be fine.
Yeah sure. Hiding all details about your MV should be a good target for mafia to kill. I‘ll never believe strong roles being left alive just for the small framing chance. DD was far from trusted as well and still died, you‘re not any less suspect than he was both D2 nor D3.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why didn't you join a dungon on day 2, you said you would if there is free space. Now 5th dungeon happened to have not only one, but *drumroll* two free spaces?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
As long as you don‘t say your reasonings how can you claim it‘s not random lol. So I‘ll chalk it up to hot air.

What you people thought I was didn‘t matter. Some thought I was magician, some goi. All that matters is that I went D1 but not D2.

I could, but am not a goi so no point going dungeon every day. Am a Magi now so that makes it perhaps more relevant.
I inferred to the reasoning when I replied though? Just didn't expand on it.

How did you become a magi what.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Did he? I don't remember him giving a hint about a goi status, he actually quickly said he would give his vote to Panda, which was more hinting towards a Magician role?
He mad because he didn‘t connect the dots perhaps.

Ah yes you wouldn't pay attention to rules

votekill Grysun he's the assassin guys
Weak attempts

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

What‘s the problem with Demon? He could be scum but he‘s staying neutral on everything making it hard to think good or bad of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.