Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 72 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I really am not convinced by Gry's arguments, yet I'm not so trustful of Hardy either. Will wait to see what others have to say on this because I may be missing the bigger picture here, but leaning towards votekilling Gry for now.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Come on Heaven, abstaining from voting is never a good idea. You must have had an opinion on shobu or James to either vote one of them or suggest someone else. But being all „won‘t vote so nobody says my vote is bad“ is uhh.. Just not a helpful action overall.
Both ways I would be high on the suspect list. "You picked x and not y why?" or "you didn't picked was you avoiding pickin a teammate?" are what I think people would ask. That given, I'm already there. You guys can risk losing necro. Won't reveal my EM tho. Nobody giving a hint not even with me going this far to prove my loyalty and usefulness

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I really am not convinced by Gry's arguments, yet I'm not so trustful of Hardy either. Will wait to see what others have to say on this because I may be missing the bigger picture here, but leaning towards votekilling Gry for now.
What arguments speak against me exactly? Thinking I can fool 20 people into some low reward play that is disproven easily by any metal vessel holder?

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I was totally trusting Erin until Gry said that 100% confirmed Townie. Now idk. Stop coloring my impression of people, Gry!!

:crying:handgun
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not a fan of the James lynch, will just say it out loud. But not much else I can do regarding that.
Why were you not a fan of the James lynch?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Evil3ye, I’m not sure I trust you. It’s basically how you interact with Farfalla, GrySun and Hardy. It seems a bit fake.

@Hardy, I felt you were generally trustworthy on D1. Kind of played like you do when town. Generally biting everyone head off. D2 less so. D3 you channeling inner lawl. Not sure how I feel on that. Shobu comment about trusting you through me off. I don’t like when someone has a lot of trust in someone in the game early as town should be pretty paranoid. And shobu isn’t one I necessarily trust.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Poisoner would be great in this game.

@SonOfDaws @Asako @Purity of Magi how does joining dungeons and day-roles work? Say you join a dungeon D1, can you use for example Assassin:
  1. D1 before PMing dungeon choice
  2. D1 after PMing dungeon choice
  3. D2 only if last day no dungeon was joined
About to hop on the computer, but I can address this quickly

One can't perform a day action and have a valid dungeon request the same day phase. Using a day action the same day would simply invalidate the dungeon request. So...

1.Yes, but any following dungeon requests are invalid and don't get accepted.
2. Yes, but any previous dungeon requests are invalidated and don't get accepted
3. Lastly, yes, whether a dungeon was joined the previous day phase does not affect the day actions. It would just be a repeat of the situation on the previous day: Can't join a dungeon if a day action is performed, but the day action is able to be performed whether a request came before or not.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Why were you not a fan of the James lynch?
Wasn‘t it you who I talked with about James early-mid day before he even had many votes? About how his way of lynching Holt and his thoughts regarding it sound town. He saw what looked to him like people saving Holt and acted accordingly. Weird to put himself out there with the decisive vote on a townie like that. Only makes sense if Hermit or Heaven were his teammates on D1.

The worst he did was voting desin imo, so I‘m still surprised so many voted and lynched him, he seemed mostly fine to me.

If you think I wanted to convince people to save him because we‘re teammates then explain Hardy attempting to save him and being heavily anti-me today. I‘m unrelated to both.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
About to hop on the computer, but I can address this quickly

One can't perform a day action and have a valid dungeon request the same day phase. Using a day action the same day would simply invalidate the dungeon request. So...

1.Yes, but any following dungeon requests are invalid and don't get accepted.
2. Yes, but any previous dungeon requests are invalidated and don't get accepted
3. Lastly, yes, whether a dungeon was joined the previous day phase does not affect the day actions. It would just be a repeat of the situation on the previous day: Can't join a dungeon if a day action is performed, but the day action is able to be performed whether a request came before or not.
So guys, on this note i remember someone saying they.d join a dungeon but then didn.t? Who did that? Was it in the sane day as the day kill?

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wasn‘t it you who I talked with about James early-mid day before he even had many votes? About how his way of lynching Holt and his thoughts regarding it sound town. He saw what looked to him like people saving Holt and acted accordingly. Weird to put himself out there with the decisive vote on a townie like that. Only makes sense if Hermit or Heaven were his teammates on D1.

The worst he did was voting desin imo, so I‘m still surprised so many voted and lynched him, he seemed mostly fine to me.

If you think I wanted to convince people to save him because we‘re teammates then explain Hardy attempting to save him and being heavily anti-me today. I‘m unrelated to both.
Nah if you wanted to save him you would have been more of a try hard against another person. But I don’t like that you didn’t follow through with James suspicious actions because you two are friendenemies. Actually this game you way harder on ppl like scary noona and Pom then James, Evil, Hardy, and Farfalla. It just seems rather safe.

I kind of don’t trust Heaven. He’s not paranoid enough to be town.

I want to trust @Hermit!!!!! For not voting me D1 :kissbunny

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
@Evil3ye, I’m not sure I trust you. It’s basically how you interact with Farfalla, GrySun and Hardy. It seems a bit fake.
That would have been a hell of a quartet I would enjoy being in. Sadly, no. Unfortunately stuck solo as townie in a clash between reds and oranges and have a hard time even reconstructing the different night options. I will make a more elaborate suspect list in a couple hours with the updated info which we can discuss.

I am not sure what exactly you picked up on there and the reasons it sounds fake to you, but to me these are all three sleek players that ususally don't make mistakes and leaving very little to work around, and would call out any inconsistancies in analysis thrown on them, so respectively could see myself subconciously tip-toeing around.

If this is all the reason to distrust me though, I am more than happy to leave it at that, as I really don't feel like justifying vague stuff as this or "why I am not as active" or "why I am not as pushy as in all my other townie plays". Prefer to be talk about substantials that actually matter.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Nah if you wanted to save him you would have been more of a try hard against another person. But I don’t like that you didn’t follow through with James suspicious actions because you two are friendenemies. Actually this game you way harder on ppl like scary noona and Pom then James, Evil, Hardy, and Farfalla. It just seems rather safe.

I kind of don’t trust Heaven. He’s not paranoid enough to be town.

I want to trust @Hermit!!!!! For not voting me D1 :kissbunny
The only suspicious thing I saw on him was his desin vote, and others mentioned that. I was sicklied so I can only talk, yet James was gone for most of the end of the day.

The rest, really Cres? This isn‘t a popularity game for me. I am hard on those I suspect. I still think Pompom is very mafia. Noona I wasn‘t doing much with this game apart from asking her role today. Farf and James were mostly fine to me(even in my D1 trusted list) and Evil I mistrusted for his couple oddities and pointed it out often enough.

Come on :nah I play to win.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
im currently updating the list i will post it later waiting maybe some more infos but if you need heres some data you might think of

Panda's killer among N1 non dungeons goers
Lady Pompom -cant be since she used sickly
Evil
Brandish
Desin
Shinobi
Haya
Crescent Jinx
Farfalla
James->
cant be since hes jani-boi
Seraph

Assassin is among N2 non dungeons goers :
Lady Pompom - cant be she used sickly
Erinyes
Desin
Shinobi
Haya
Crescent Jinx
Farfalla
Seraph
Hermit
Grysun
Marmalade
Hardy
Shobu

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Other MV holders are the shady ones, not me. :hee

Seraph went 6th Dungeon with me and Demonspeed, Erin. He wasted his day action to enter it, so he can't be assassin.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Assassin is among N2 non dungeons goers :
Lady Pompom - cant be she used sickly
Erinyes
Desin
Shinobi
Haya
Crescent Jinx
Farfalla
Seraph
Hermit
Grysun
Marmalade
Hardy
Shobu
Shouldn't Margi be in this list as well?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Also I don't remember going with the same peps twice to the dungeons?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Shouldn't Margi be in this list as well?
Margi was in dungeon 1 with you and even got MV wtf Gry

oh it's about the Assassin list, nvm then. perhaps removed for getting MV (though as should Hardy)

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Margi was in dungeon 1 with you and even got MV wtf Gry

oh it's about the Assassin list, nvm then. perhaps removed for getting MV (though as should Hardy)
Wtf so jumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.