Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 77 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
i dont think she is scum either, due to her hint, and her overall play which sounds towni-ish to me, unlesss im being deceived.
Her hint didn't really do much for me. When she is mafia she throws broad hints like this one (like come on last game had 14 townies that's a lot to claim) then figures it out later.

I just think her was hunting early on in the game (and then going for dd quotes asap) and developing her thoughts looked really genuine.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Work has finished for the day, not feeling fantatic physically so catching up might take a bit longer

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I believe Panda was killed by orange, and Assassin is also orange. Ofc assassin didn't kill D1 to discuss with the team, but is it farfetched that Assassin didn't also kill N1 for them? Like, why kill with a person you won't be killing with ever again(unless assassin dies)? Puts more members at risk.

Overlapping players for orange Assassin+N1 Panda killer are:
  1. Crescent Jinx
  2. desin24
  3. Farfalla
  4. Haya-san
  5. shinobi
Farf could be playing me and keeping me alive because I trusted her so far. :hmm

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
@Demonspeed you were rather eager for me to cast a vote on you inside the dungeon, what made you think i would have that kind of trust in you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@shinobi What have you been up to at night?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Though I believe mafia Farf would rather assassinate Hardy than DD if they're not in her team, so it could just be shinobi(who learned D1 that she cannot use actions in the last hour anymore). Cres seems to have something and desin was seemingly fine with revealing his role D2 which is early for a mafia to convincingly claim. Haya is too new to boldly claim to be using her actions every night(team would warn her of such statements) but be killing at day as Assassin.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Two nights in a row Haya-san not gettin a thing out of her role.

Jinx is different from the way she played in 93 but she said she's moving.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
He's talking about me.

But did you hint anything so far apart from Sickly?
Nope, but my role is not something I've had before and it's not active.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You guys already knew it but just got confirmation on Extreme Magic usage. You need to use a day action to make it work. Same with equipping. Can't use 2 day actions afaik.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Woof, I'm back~
Read most things on breaks and took notes of my thoughts but gotta see what's new and complement what I had, so still got some back reading to do (and I'll reply to you after it, Jinx). Gonna reply to something now I noted before and come back with my thoughts on other players after it as well.

Evil, I didn't enter a dungeon cause people didn't seem to commit to it anyway (and even you was quite permissive on that considering the amount of people online at that time). I preferred to use my role cause I chose it's benefit over showing I'm not the assassin (it wouldn't even show I'm not mafia overall as well, which could be something you're trying to attach yourself to btw). Argue all you want, people can still run more assertive checks on me, I'm happy with my decision seeing how things turned out.
I have the impression from hints maybe someone else also has my role, which is noteworthy and odd but I don't suspect the said person per se. I could reveal it since I don't think the lightning will hit the same place twice, but since what I'm talking about is just a past possibility, there's also benefit in leaving it be if said possibility didn't come thru. Plus I'm getting too tired of early exposing myself and even getting offed when others don't follow thru (specially in this game... D4 and people still gave no hints on roles or vessels and won't argue back on that). What j said now should be enough info for you to put it together tho. You're funny, saying I never shared a hint when you didn't care about looking for it not even in Erin's recaps - I was the most vocal one discussing we should be collecting them from all magicians even before.

And I kinda don't like the way you're approaching things. For example, focusing on people like Erin and Sakura that kept countering your shade attempts (the thing you could still use on Erin was the fact she didn't enter a dungeon now - but considering she basically shared the nature of her role and you fed her with wrong info that the dungeon wouldn't trigger it, can you blame her lol, you led her out yourself). Sakura had cornered herself enough since very early, unlike anyone else. My guess for her role was investigator, and no I didn't check her past roles, just the other hints, but you even ignored her correcting your narrative so you could conveniently proceed with it. There's a behavior change in you as well, from collected info gathering to harassing the biggest amount of players possible, grasping for straws sometimes like in those two mentioned cases, which is quite noticeable to me - and it happened immediately after a mafia team took a major blow and failed to kill, lol. It's as if you're shooting everywhere to see what you can get, do even trust someone to some extend at this point? Are you that stressed?

Now yeah gonna finish back reading and write my thoughts on some other people.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
I think my vote on shobu killed him irl
Did you say why you voted against him on D2 when he voted for you to get the MV on N1? I can't find anything.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We are kinda dying irl give her an hour or so
I’m about to leave for a car appt myself so we good. I just am impatient. Hopefully 🙏🏻 she won’t be too ill with me tagging her when she gets here
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh she’s here :XD

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Btw 2k posts already and we're on d3 only. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.