Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 79 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
Then I guess you're the one loved by the Rukh of the dead XD
Not sure if that's a good thing considering that there's more bad guys on the graveyard than there are good guys.:SOON
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I trying to play you again.
Figures, and badly at that. Votekill Shinobi

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, I'm gonna be brief... I'm around now but don't have full free time until I'm done with my shift. Forgot to mention I didn't become a Magi.

• GrySun: I'm a bit surprised about you trusting me (rather easily?) so far since usually you're more wary of me, but I guess sharing the same opinions on some things could be causing that. Saying you weren't fine with James getting killed could be used against you, but the benefit of the doubt is that you did the same with Holt and the way the votes on James happened also made me worry. Not sure I like the reason you gave to be secretive, as in mafia going for gois being an indicative of magicians not being as in danger 'cause DD, the example you used, was a vessel holder, so a bit different. Would like to know why you're holding back on reveals so much in this game, even when it comes to other people. Overall, I'm neutral about you.
  • Scary Noona: I said it very early that I trust you 'cause you were prolly the quickiest onesto give hints on yourself that only leaves a small range of things you could pull. No inconsistency happened so far on that so my trust remains.
  • Lady pompom: I said it before that I was leaning towards you being townie, the way you initially talked about your primary role looked genuine to me. I'm still going back and forth about you 'cause of those DD posts and cause I didn't get further responses from you on your role. Decided to leave it like that cause you could have your own reasons as town as well, but I grew neutral. Still gotta go back to the end of the last day phase to see if anything you did or said would stand out.
  • Evil3ye: I really think the change in your approach is very noticeable. At the end of the previous day, my list of possible teammates for James and DD was basically Poopie, Bia and Gry, but you acting aggitated makes me raise an eyebrow. Even yday when you were proposing your "assassin busting" strat and getting people on board you weren't like this. Many things you had on other people (I listed the recent examples I had in mind) looked like a push to me.
  • Crescent Jinx: Eh... Honestly expecting you to play more? You still feel very tame to me... I understand you're busy but when you're around I don't see a lot of engagement. You're like Bel to me right now.
  • Erinyes: I trust you for now and already wrote why, just think the trio that was with DD makes more sense as townies than not. Could be wrong and one or more were mafia magicians that rly didn't know what else to do in the dungeon they randomly selected, but still no inconsistencies yet, so my trust remains.
  • MarmaladeSky: Same as Erin.
  • Equaling Heaven: I think you have a very chaotic playstyle lmao... Despite the initial suspicions, I grew to think mafia doesn't like to call so much attention to themselves like you do. I was wondering if you couldn't be a traitor (and maybe that got recruited this night, 'cause yday you said a lot of those "come at me"), but I agree with what was said before that traitors with 2 mafias are complex to make it work and I'm not sure if vanilla+ traitor would be goi or magician or if you'd be able to get a vessel if you were recruited. So neutral for now.
  • MArGi: '_' I'm more intrigued than concerned about you. I don't think you've done anything suspicious per se yet (there was the vessel you got with Pandu's death but maybe I was right about James wanting to frame you, tho you could still be from the other mafia and coincidentally had nothing to do with what happened), and the things you ask, point out to, etc, feel genuine to me. Dunno if you're town, just curious if that's the cause or a rookie mafia that is less afraid of testing the waters due to not knowing better yet.
  • Desin24: One of my initial suspects, but looks more open than most and more like what I have as your townie self so far.
  • Demonspeed: Barely in game as well, Fiend... I do think you're being too tame so far as well. Gotta go back to some of your posts to see what I think of the things you argued on, mostly recall the dungeon votes requests.
  • Seraph: If I stop to think about it, maybe I'm giving you too much of a slack cause of the things I've caused you in previous games. Weren't you more inquisite? Feels like you drop things halfway... Also feels like I always end up suspecting and pressuring you, trying not to go there again but eh...
  • Hardy: I lowkey trusted you during the biggest part of the game cause imo your mafia self is more acid and aggressive (including on me >.>) and I like some of the things you'd pick up on others, plus you were the most clear person on DD (tho we couldn't see the outcome of that). But uh... it's not only that your vote on Shobu almost saved a confirmed mafia, but I'm still curious about what you think of him, since for some reason he did help you get the vessel. Also, considering I doubt James partners just sat thru the voting holding a poker face, did anything catch your attention? Still gotta re-read that end day myself, as I mentioned...
  • Hermit: Same as Erin.
  • Brandish: I think (emphasis on think) that you're less of a clown when you're mafia... wouldn't be the first time you make plays beyond my understanding in these games...
  • Shobu_Yoruichi: Uh... trying to wrap my head on why would you give the vessel to Hardy, as town or mafia? And I don't like it that you're playing just like you did last time, when you were mafia? Don't wanna hand my honey money, but I'm learning more towards you being mafia than not.
    Belserion:
    Ah, mentioned already to Jinx.
  • Haya-san: Your recent doctor claim looks genuine. On that, you revealed the most sensible info you had alrdy, so I don't see what's the problem with you revealing your targets. If anything, you could help us understand what happened in the previous nights.
  • Shinobi: Hmm... I'd tell you what I told Bel and Cres. You're too cunning and resourceful and stay out of the spotlights, I didn't get anything to trust you yet and am a bit wary... Like Demon, I'll go back to your posts later.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Oh yeah, i forgot about Holt. How could i not, he never said anything. Doesn't make this any better though.
Fair point. He might not even actively be part of the flow of rukh.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Would like to know why you're holding back on reveals so much in this game, even when it comes to other people.
Let‘s just say, I‘m in a different position this game role-wise than ever before and I may have misplayed with that in mind. Won‘t explain this more until postgame or deadpad probably.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Gotta since I'll be afk until the end of D3. Can't decide on whether to votekill Hardy or Gry yet so I'll votekill Shobu.

If he does get lynched and he turns out to be mafia, then at least it could explain his vote for Hardy. If he turns out townie, well he wasn't much around anyway and isn't very helpful (no hate though Shobu, this is only game-related, I do hope that you're afk because you're having wonderful days and you're forgetting about us! And if your days are terrible, then sending love and support!)

* vote for Hardy in Dungeon 1

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Good thing I'm not the only one noticing Jinx is different (even with the irl situation). :verily

Now back on the research for active night roles with situational advantages. :nerd

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I was trying to save James yes. I was wrong. I had no read on Shobu, he has like ten posts.

Didn't put a whole lot of thought into him voting to give me the vessel at the time, at most I kept thinking I could bad been poisoned so I was given the power to die like an idiot anyway. I wanted to see if someone would say anything about going for a third person (pretty sure I brought up Shinobi and Hermit) but got no replies, so Shobu got the vote.

Meanwhile I thought James was town and wasn't even around to defend himself. I did post that if he had been mafia he would for sure be there to save his skin. I forgot/didn't know he was at a party, lol.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
If he does get lynched and he turns out to be mafia, then at least it could explain his vote for Hardy.
Are those connected?

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Not sure if that's a good thing considering that there's more bad guys on the graveyard than there are good guys.:SOON
Try to appeal to the good? guys. Maybe they'll help you next time

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Try to appeal to the good? guys. Maybe they'll help you next time
I mean, you can't really deny that you're playing and acting shady can you? You've shared nothing of significance nor major benefit to the town, you've only commented on things that some others had already commented on. Almost like repeating what they've said.

So instead of your snarky comebacks and bad acting you might as well give your team(Operating under the assumption that you're a Townie) anything they can actually work with. It's D3, where is the harm of doing any of this? Nowhere.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I believe Panda was killed by orange, and Assassin is also orange. Ofc assassin didn't kill D1 to discuss with the team, but is it farfetched that Assassin didn't also kill N1 for them? Like, why kill with a person you won't be killing with ever again(unless assassin dies)? Puts more members at risk.

Overlapping players for orange Assassin+N1 Panda killer are:
  1. Crescent Jinx
  2. desin24
  3. Farfalla
  4. Haya-san
  5. shinobi
Farf could be playing me and keeping me alive because I trusted her so far. :hmm
Does the overlapping players list means anything? coz all the names there are the ones I suspect less.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I mean, you can't really deny that you're playing and acting shady can you? You've shared nothing of significance nor major benefit to the town, you've only commented on things that some others had already commented on. Almost like repeating what they've said.

So instead of your snarky comebacks and bad acting you might as well give your team(Operating under the assumption that you're a Townie) anything they can actually work with. It's D3, where is the harm of doing any of this? Nowhere.
Most of this post applies to yourself as well Seraph

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Does the overlapping players list means anything? coz all the names there are the ones I suspect less.
I mean the meaning is in the post you quoted :oh Say you have an Assassin that will be killing daily from next day, but still need a killer for tonight. Do you have the assassin do the kill, or some other random goonie?

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Most of this post applies to yourself as well Seraph
If i had an active role, which everyone was aware of that i do, i would've shared any kind of results today already. Infact, i'm pretty sure D3 is around the time that people would've started pressuring me into doing so. But i got no role so i can't do anything about it other than share my dungeon and who i voted. Or well question people.

She has a role, and only flails it around in front of our noses instead of doing anything helpful with it. She doesn't seem like she wants to cooperate too much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.