Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 108 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I'll probably will later don't worry.

What was your dungeon again?
The 7th: Heat - Vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How can you get Unskilled Mafia as Extreme Magic and be surprised by my ability? I don't find Unskilled that great.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
votekill demonspeed

Why would you ever do that if not to look like shit?
I don’t get it… I didn’t use because I was busy and it’s not that much of a priority to use anyways. I am just giving “breaks” to ppl so they don’t need to worry about voting, but it was not actually useful until now my sickly role. And probably won’t be until late game.

Also, every time I ask who to sickly, no one gives suggestions, but then when I don’t use my action, you’re all wondering why. I told this before but, if no one likes my targetting/non targetting, then suggest something instead.

Gry was totally postponing the Farfalla lynch, he would not lynch any between Bel and Farfy even though he knows it is important to find out a det’s sanity, then right when Cres announces she will investigate me, mafia blocks, guess who is in a bad shade… You’re all letting Gry and some other go too easy.

Shobu and Hermit are prolly mafos too.

About N3 kills, might have been a poisoner. I didn’t expect the targets tho, if they had a mafia det, makes sense to target Marm, some people aim for the docs first, as for desin, I really though he was mago with Farfy, but then he turns out a noble that never used his powers…

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Btw the moment it gets established that pompom "sometimes doesn't find the need to sickly so she won't always use it" he comes and reveals that shit.

Oh she just went back to it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The 7th: Heat - Vote.

How can you get Unskilled Mafia as Extreme Magic and be surprised by my ability? I don't find Unskilled that great.
50% chance to kill someone are you serious. It's just not OP like vigi.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Gry was totally postponing the Farfalla lynch, he would not lynch any between Bel and Farfy even though he knows it is important to find out a det’s sanity, then right when Cres announces she will investigate me, mafia blocks, guess who is in a bad shade… You’re all letting Gry and some other go too easy.
No, we're not. The hosts and I already voted him. Vote as well to put him more on the hot seat so he talks finally.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Btw the moment it gets established that pompom "sometimes doesn't find the need to sickly so she won't always use it" he comes and reveals that shit.

Oh she just went back to it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

50% chance to kill someone are you serious. It's just not OP like vigi.
You can fail or kill Town though. I honestly don't find it that great. You think I am Mafia for example so assuming you had targeted me last night and succeeded we would have lost another Town.

@Equaling Heaven What is your EM?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Also, every time I ask who to sickly, no one gives suggestions, but then when I don’t use my action, you’re all wondering why. I told this before but, if no one likes my targetting/non targetting, then suggest something instead.
It's kind of you to ask but in the end it's your action and you decide. If no one says anything then go with your own guts. You see how crazy this game is in regards to finding killers and making list. Every possible exclusion i.e. alibi such as a sickly vote matters, so do it pls.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
You can fail or kill Town though. I honestly don't find it that great. You think I am Mafia for example so assuming you had targeted me last night and succeeded we would have lost another Town.

We would had killed scum and saved a phase.

That's a terrible argument we might as well never use killing roles then.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We would had killed scum and saved a phase.

That's a terrible argument we might as well never use killing roles then.
I am not saying you shouldn't use it. I am saying that it's not that great of an ability.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I am not saying you shouldn't use it. I am saying that it's not that great of an ability.
So Demon, you going to try the 4th again? Your MV is really shit if you telling the truth. Upgrade it to something better.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I don't feel like revealing it today but I can do so tomorrow if I stay alive. Ho about it? I don't feel like people been openly giving hints or reveals as me, neither the other MVs to some extent. Magis are M.I.A too.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
It's a flip away from eliminating someone, it's really strong. If it's poorly used or not is a different story.

You can argue detective is not a good role because sanities and you can target wrong people. Doctor, prostitute. They can backfire. Doesn't make them less strong.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
I simply can‘t get over this post:

Would people kill panda to get the goi powers, if so, his group is suspicious, but still doesn’t change the fact the killer was outside.

And I wanted to keep it for longer, but I can’t. @GrySun I sneezed on you while you were sleeping and made you sick I didn’t trust much your last min vote that did not save Holt at all and I usually don’t like how you are always trusted and not questioned enough (this has proven to be convenient for you when you are mafia), plus if I am going to sick someone gonna be the closest person first :blush right?!

That said, you all know what was my action last night, this is not my main role, my main role is relatively hard to play (imo, not sure how ppl who had it before would think). This is also why I didn’t want to enter dungeons, sickly is just too fun to not play around and no point in going as a magician when I can confirm my secondary role at least.

For now I trust Farfy.

I distrust EH and hardy enough to attempt sneezing on them next night (put your masks!1!)

For the others, not having a strong opinion on them, just strange that Margi ended up getting the vessel and benefited from Panda’s death, but it could be just the randomization procedure because of what happened. Maybe mafia is already getting powers for their goi(s?), or we lucked and those who got powers are town, depends on who are the mafia gois.

who do you people think would be the best target for sickness?
This is not pompom. She does not use sickly like that as a townie, never. Such a weird logic behind the usage too. It reads like her trying to find a plausible reason after sicklying me, not before.

!votekill Pompom

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So Demon, you going to try the 4th again? Your MV is really shit if you telling the truth. Upgrade it to something better.
I never went to the 4th but it should be Burden since the 5th was the same. I might go to one of them since people think my claim is too convenient but even now I can't use the MV's ability since I need a night to equip it.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
She basically sicklied me because my vote didn‘t save Holt(townie)…

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't feel like revealing it today but I can do so tomorrow if I stay alive. Ho about it? I don't feel like people been openly giving hints or reveals as me, neither the other MVs to some extent. Magis are M.I.A too.
Did you reveal the base MV ability at least? I don't remember.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I never went to the 4th but it should be Burden since the 5th was the same. I might go to one of them since people think my claim is too convenient but even now I can't use the MV's ability since I need a night to equip it.
No no no I don't believe the dungeons have the same vessel. It's like in Magi, a djinn can be a water element djinn but it's MV and Magic can be either Ice or Water.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Votekill Grysun

How would you know the logic behind my sickly usage when I was never sickly? Can you read minds now? Why are you still alive? Why did you try to give a pass to both Farfy and Bel? Did you block Crescent? Or was it Hardy? Are you orange? Is that why you wanted to wait to lynch Farfy?

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Why are you giving him an escape? If he isn't lying (he is) the only thing he should do is equip that shit and channel immediately to show he at least isn't bsing about having sickly. And we'll only find out in D6.

Status
Not open for further replies.