Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 114 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I was talkin about his vote on bel, not on farf.

Crescent Jinx

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Belserion and @Erinyes, what’s your feelings on Hermit?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hermit, what’s your feelings on Hermit? <_>

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Farf never came out as orange
She simply gave up when there wasn't a manner or argument to convince you guys about your votes. I interpreted it that way the moment she gave up, and shobu still tried to cover for her when he voted bel. If you didn't, okay. I was just reforcing how this strange behavior and events put him high on the list of scum.

What matters to me now is the magicians/magis and the rukh mechanic but looks like nobody want to understand it.

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
It saddens me to see these last two pages.

I have said everything you have wanted to know, and never refused to talk. Frustrating it is indeed, when i also had questions to everybody and no one had any consideration about my inquiries.
That also was an instance for not voting Farfalla, she did a little interview with me, also the vote was influenced for trying to understand Hardy.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If you’re Psychiatrist, @Hermit would the MV show up as secondary roles?

Not sure what active role would be good to use on N1 and then not needed anymore to go on to the dungeons on N2, @Brandish? The only thing I can think of is a killing role. Lol if Sinbad killed Aladdin. It would be too early to use something like pirate. And if it was a good Townie role then you would use it every night. It wouldn’t be a role that interacts with a dead body as we only had D1 lynch. If we had mentor then that would be a possibility.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Yeah. Farf came out as orange ( #1,887 ) and shobu still voted her ( #1,890 ).
Votekill Shobu : voted Bel after Farf admitted being orange mafia.
She simply gave up when there wasn't a manner or argument to convince you guys about your votes. I interpreted it that way the moment she gave up, and shobu still tried to cover for her when he voted bel. If you didn't, okay. I was just reforcing how this strange behavior and events put him high on the list of scum.

What matters to me now is the magicians/magis and the rukh mechanic but looks like nobody want to understand it.
That's not what you said before. Nor how it reads in context.

I don't think her post does anything to Shobu. Dislike his vote sure but the rest is fluff.

The Magi thing seems wildly irrelevant unless you have some sort of nefarious intent so it is eyebrow raising that only gry came out.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
If you’re Psychiatrist, @Hermit would the MV show up as secondary roles?

Not sure what active role would be good to use on N1 and then not needed anymore to go on to the dungeons on N2, @Brandish? The only thing I can think of is a killing role. Lol if Sinbad killed Aladdin. It would be too early to use something like pirate. And if it was a good Townie role then you would use it every night. It wouldn’t be a role that interacts with a dead body as we only had D1 lynch. If we had mentor then that would be a possibility.
I think Brandish has been fumbling all game and if he was more active he would had probably been lynched or close to.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I have said everything you have wanted to know, and never refused to talk. Frustrating it is indeed, when i also had questions to everybody and no one had any consideration about my inquiries.
That also was an instance for not voting Farfalla, she did a little interview with me, also the vote was influenced for trying to understand Hardy.
Wait did you ever talk about your role

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Belserion and @Erinyes, what’s your feelings on Hermit?
Honestly not sure. Maybe needs to be pressured some more as he gave no thoughts on any players that I've seen. I thought he knee jerked with the attempted Farfalla save, since orange had yet to lose anyone, and felt sure he was scummy yesterday, but now I see he claimed psychiatrist? Would be a pretty bold move for him to claim a new role like that if he's Mafia. I just don't see him doing that. Unless there can be more than one psychiatrist? I don't know anything about that role tbh.

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Honestly not sure. Maybe needs to be pressured some more as he gave no thoughts on any players that I've seen. I thought he knee jerked with the attempted Farfalla save, since orange had yet to lose anyone, and felt sure he was scummy yesterday, but now I see he claimed psychiatrist? Would be a pretty bold move for him to claim a new role like that if he's Mafia. I just don't see him doing that. Unless there can be more than one psychiatrist? I don't know anything about that role tbh.
I don’t see him claiming a new role either. But he does feel scummy lol.

He also didn’t reveal too much with the psychiatrist role. His targets and whether he can see MV. No extra information.

But Farfalla’s post where she wrote about everyone made me also suspicious of him.

What? Everybody sleeps when i'm awake?

Posting now to make sure my boi Cassim looks gorgeous.

Uff, @Valhalla my man!! What a great job. I chose him for our talk about volume covers, and i couldn't ask for anything else.

I love his style.
I want to enter the Sound Dungeon, please.
In case i can't catch-up, got things to do, i votekill DD.

Bit sus on you.
Yooo.

Lot to read today.
Fine, thanks for asking.
Right now, i'm just chilling. The mechanics still aren't completely out in the open yet. I don't have all the pieces of the jigsaw to make a proper statement. So don't getting too worried about this game's development.

Nu, i entered a dungeon in the first night, to support the team. I asked it pretty early in the game, not even knew you could ask it for PM :XD .

Yep, but that's because i'm a busy guy :hip The amount of info from Mafia game is something else i'm not used to. So... bear with me :nod

Nope. I voted Royal Hardyness for the EM.

Good to see he got it.
Supporting green team ofc!!

Hardy in D1 was pretty tsundere-ish. I trust him the most among all the others, specially because i think he's a rly calm person :XD
Just in case i don't go back, VoteKill Crescent

Honestly i don't have much of a reason but you being suspicious of me for your re-reads. What will unfold now? I don't know, so it is not decisive.
Any news about Magis or EM holders??? Not who but conditions of usage? Specially the latter.

I had a hard day, now checking that i was almost in the verge of lynch, uff. Passed by to say that will return close to the end of d3.

Didn't entered any dungeon. Tomorrow will quote you guys!!

Bye.
30 pages, oh gawd.

Start readin'
Guys, is there a time-limit to vote in lynch day?

Like an hour, or minutes before day end.
I'm pretty confused by this succesion of posts.

Everything started pretty wild and as our votes need to go for these two.

Votelock Belserion

We can't allow that, my friend.

If it happens, hope this post cross your mind in the act :hee:handgun

:SOON:handgun These are all your posts the whole game........... is there any one of them that is pro-town? Not sure what you mean by inquires either to everyone.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Brandish
Scary Noona
That's not what you said before. Nor how it reads in context.

I don't think her post does anything to Shobu. Dislike his vote sure but the rest is fluff.

The Magi thing seems wildly irrelevant unless you have some sort of nefarious intent so it is eyebrow raising that only gry came out.
I deslike anyone who tried to cover for Farfalla at some point. I even attacked Sakura earlier but for now she saying that what got her on the fence was Jinx innocent result.

And I don't think it's irrelevant because we need to better analyze the boosts, their targets, their dungeon votes because it counts as two, all these things. They have a very big impact in this game and I don't see why everybody is acting like they don't.

Ignore the names above, I was makin a list of the magis myself and forgot to delete the drafts.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Brandish
Scary Noona

I deslike anyone who tried to cover for Farfalla at some point. I even attacked Sakura earlier but for now she saying that what got her on the fence was Jinx innocent result.

And I don't think it's irrelevant because we need to better analyze the boosts, their targets, their dungeon votes because it counts as two, all these things. They have a very big impact in this game and I don't see why everybody is acting like they don't.

Ignore the names above, I was makin a list of the magis myself and forgot to delete the drafts.
I mean, the Magis won't come out so there's nothing to discuss. Can't just start randomly guessing what happened at night and what possible coin tosses went where. Rather focus on what we already have, there's plenty.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I don’t see him claiming a new role either. But he does feel scummy lol.

He also didn’t reveal too much with the psychiatrist role. His targets and whether he can see MV. No extra information.

But Farfalla’s post where she wrote about everyone made me also suspicious of him.
There's also the fact that for a while most were saying one of the magicians in the first dungeon were most likely to be scum. Erin and Marms are town so.....

Still I want to hear his thoughts on Gry especially. I think it would be hard for him to fake the psychiatrist role unless he had an experienced player guiding him.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Is Erin confirmed town? She claimed PO yes, Evil even pointed out how it's conveniente to do so after assassin leaves the game, but I don't remember anything else

She been very contributive with the daily recaps I know but still anything is possible

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is Erin confirmed town? She claimed PO yes, Evil even pointed out how it's conveniente to do so after assassin leaves the game, but I don't remember anything else

She been very contributive with the daily recaps I know but still anything is possible
With no BG in the game, PO is a very realistic role.

Too bad no mafia claimed BG yet:teehee

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
Wait did you ever talk about your role
Nope.
I can only say that was my main reason to enter dungeon first. Then in N2 learned i'm magician, so refused to improve my skill set.
And you? If you, would be so kind to repeat, please.

:SOON:handgun These are all your posts the whole game........... is there any one of them that is pro-town? Not sure what you mean by inquires either to everyone.

That toxicity can be seen a mile away.

You quoted me that i wasn't having a town attitude. What's a town attitude?
The inquiries are the 2 times i asked for info about dungeons, one to Gry, the other to everybody that wants to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.