Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 116 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Shubo, I think he's scum too and I wouldn't mind lynching him
Same. These claims of him not knowing he was magician like wtf i don't buy no newbie trying to look innocent like this again
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is/was a lot of people around that should be useful but aren't (I'm including myself here). Mid game and things are still dark.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
You voted Shubo, I think he's scum too and I wouldn't mind lynching him, but what do you think about grysun, still hesitant about voting him?
Oh no i dont really trust gry, and again theres that meme, im still surprised he made it that far, he's prime mafia target. but he's magi, im afraid if he dies mafia get another magi if that does work as he said he would definitely select one of his mates( assuming hes scum ofc which i tend to think).

Also im surprsied noone mentioned which dungeons they will enter.

@Equaling Heaven oh my bad i forgot you got Mv on 2nd night, well make sure to use tonight and waiting for your results.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
What makes you think these are the numbers? We had last game with exact total numbers of 24 players, which was a 14-5-5. Was heavily critizisied to be unwinnable for town. But Daws taking out one mafia each and making it 16-4-4 is a big leap in my opinion.

Maybe he crippled the 5 with Lovers in each team. Which would still mean we have whopping 7 scum left, which I hope is not the case but it's possible. I also still can't shake off the feeling of Traitors presence, especially considering we still haven't reconstructed all lack of kills, so making it something like 14-(4+1)-(4+1).
Why a big leap? No way he thinks there need to be 10 mafia this game with 14 townies. Especially with the need to put a Freeman. Especially with mafia starting stacked while we townies have no other non-lynch way of killing(from what I can see so far).

If Hermit isn‘t lying then yes it is possible there are scum secondaries present like Traitors or Lovers, as much as I‘d think Traitors are hard to add here.

( assuming hes scum ofc which i tend to think).
Even you erin? :emocat How can I be either red or orange with my plays?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Back to my rock :feelsbadman

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Equaling Heaven oh my bad i forgot you got Mv on 2nd night, well make sure to use tonight and waiting for your results.
I will and as I said my target is pretty obvious. That's a big problem. :/

Was hermit able to identify any secondaries?

And no shobu tip still.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
This is how the Bel voters list will look like after I‘m lynched:

Belserion x 7 <<< desin24 (#1740), Scary Noona (#1758), Hermit (#1764), Demonspeed (#1865), GrySun (#1874), MarmaladeSky (#1875), Shobu_Yoruichi (#1890)

While I don‘t think every single orange tried saving Farf, likely at least 1 voted Farf, there should be likely 2 here.

I think Noona is likely fine and has good odds to be very useful with Mortician role next nights so if mafia let her alive we‘ll have good news from it. Hell she even saw that someone blocked Farf N2 when we got no claimed blockers. Idk who is currently more worth to check between Marm desin and me. Perhaps Marm, as it confirms poisoner + maybe a M. Det if that‘s what got her.

Hermit, Demon and Shobu. Has to have 2 oranges imo, if not then it‘s amazing how close Farf came to surviving on townies alone. I‘d rather believe orange can be severely weakened there.

Only problem is that we will be eating many kills most likely due to the switch from red to orange. Leads to reds are largely small as well. I bet no red has claimed a role yet.
out of your list shobu and demon are scum 100% hermit not so sure. I think you're orange tho' demon is definitely red shobu orange too

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Why a big leap? No way he thinks there need to be 10 mafia this game with 14 townies. Especially with the need to put a Freeman.
I see what you did there. :amuse

Who would you vote magi after you die?

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Even you erin? :emocat How can I be either red or orange with my plays?
im mixed about you, one thing in your favor, is that i doubt you would ever show any bond with your mates as you did with Farf, i would tend to think that mafia gry wouldnt openly reveal he boosted farf nor would he openly support her against bel, i think he would have cast a sneaky vote upon Bel or so but defending a mafia mate about to die is pretty unlikely imo. Reason why id rather go for someoene else than you.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Not that it really matters, James and digital will vote their red magician anyways, would be going against your and Farf's orange votes, but would be against Panda, Marms, Holt and desin's green votes.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Honestly I don't mind if you guys want to lynch me but let me at least equip my RS MV this night.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
my list of suspects
  1. GrySun
  2. Shobu
  3. Demonspeed
  4. Haya
  5. Lady Pompon
  6. Evil3ye
  7. Hardy
im mixed about you, one thing in your favor, is that i doubt you would ever show any bond with your mates as you did with Farf, i would tend to think that mafia gry wouldnt openly reveal he boosted farf nor would he openly support her against bel, i think he would have cast a sneaky vote upon Bel or so but defending a mafia mate about to die is pretty unlikely imo. Reason why id rather go for someoene else than you.
if i remember right, last time we were mafos together he tried defending me and got lynched soon after

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think it's fair to assume that the first 3 Magi were picked by the hosts themselves, which would give each faction the chance to do something about their Goi. Thought it was worth mentioning

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
out of your list shobu and demon are scum 100% hermit not so sure. I think you're orange tho' demon is definitely red shobu orange too
Wish you would at least trust your own results that confirm I‘m not orange. Expected more of you Noona.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Honestly I don't mind if you guys want to lynch me but let me at least equip my RS MV this night.
Wel,l you are a goi, bro you re not at all priority for lynch :arf and you re obviously, no killer so far, since you were in dungeons every single night.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Thanks @Erinyes there's so much info since yesterday, it's hard to follow in my situation.

@MArGi you claimed Healthy townie? Is this the role you got from MV? what about the other magic ability?
Well yes Healthy Town since I got my MV, won't say what my EM is though, you guys can take guesses.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Hi guys, there is a blackout here so I have not been active.
Though I guess I will answered who my targets were. :hmm

N2 I investigated Grysun, but he doesn't have a secondary role.
N3 I investigated Shobu, same result as above.

If you think they are my teammates from those choices then shame on you :nah

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

Did you say why you didn‘t want to use the role N1 and instead went dungeoning as Magician?

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Did you say why you didn‘t want to use the role N1 and instead went dungeoning as Magician?
Considered the possibility of a traitor going into the dungeon, and lying about their vessel vote.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

what do you mean by "investigated but doesn't have secondary role"? what role investigates a player and tells you their secondary roles :))))))

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
You cant know who people voted unless they say so, and if you doubt people there's no way you would believe in their word. You only have the names that were in there, tho.

what do you mean by "investigated but doesn't have secondary role"? what role investigates a player and tells you their secondary roles :))))))
Psych

Status
Not open for further replies.