Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 119 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Because my aim is bad. You remember my Bomb tower upgrade? I would rather be killed at night and take the killer with me, than pick someone from 20 people every night.
But that makes you mediocre not the role :p

Idk to me this doesn't fit your hint, but I'll give you + points for claiming it before other people that are stalling. It's a decent cover role for a red that wants to avoid being nightkilled.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not like I'd call Det a mediocre role because I'm bad at it, for example. Weird train of thought.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
But that makes you mediocre not the role :p

Idk to me this doesn't fit your hint, but I'll give you + points for claiming it before other people that are stalling. It's a decent cover role for a red that wants to avoid being nightkilled.
What makes desin's Noble role boring? The adjective to describe each ones roles is subjective and situational at best. I said mediocre because it's a late game role and being killed night 1 won't do me any good. To not be instant mafia target and get some milage on the role I said that. Had to self-block on D2 though, so missed a night, but together with today's night, I am sure there will be some mafias on it, so I feel more confident now to die with it.

I'm neither red nor orange, normal green, so really don't see any use getting back into this dabate at this point, but in progression of the game these kind of debates will be more valid than right now for sure.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Votekill Shubo Idk what successful choices a passive role can make and I didn't like his last vote on Bel.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anyone exploring Dungeons tonight?

I equipped my MV BTW.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I equipped my MV BTW.
Does that mean you can prove you're sickly D5?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
What makes desin's Noble role boring? The adjective to describe each ones roles is subjective and situational at best. I said mediocre because it's a late game role and being killed night 1 won't do me any good. To not be instant mafia target and get some milage on the role I said that. Had to self-block on D2 though, so missed a night, but together with today's night, I am sure there will be some mafias on it, so I feel more confident now to die with it.

I'm neither red nor orange, normal green, so really don't see any use getting back into this dabate at this point, but in progression of the game these kind of debates will be more valid than right now for sure.
But that's not a good comparison, something boring vs something weak. The role was boring to him, and boring is subjective. The strength of some roles is not a subjective thing.

It's like you calling Vigilante mediocre because you don't have faith in your shots. I don't think you'd ever do that.

Your self blocking on N2 makes no sense with your current words either. You call it a lategame role that doesn't do much with just the N1 target and needs more targets, but then you proceed by not increasing your number of targets. Just to be in a dungeon when you have a fully active role?

You'll likely be around until later but I'll never fully trust you as your words don't fit. But right, not something for now. We'll see to that another day.

I equipped my MV BTW.
Does that mean you can prove you're sickly D5?
Didn't everyone say it only finishes equipping at the end of the Day? Back when we had all the Assassin MV talk? And you and Evil still say this?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
But that's not a good comparison, something boring vs something weak. The role was boring to him, and boring is subjective. The strength of some roles is not a subjective thing.

It's like you calling Vigilante mediocre because you don't have faith in your shots. I don't think you'd ever do that.

Your self blocking on N2 makes no sense with your current words either. You call it a lategame role that doesn't do much with just the N1 target and needs more targets, but then you proceed by not increasing your number of targets. Just to be in a dungeon when you have a fully active role?

You'll likely be around until later but I'll never fully trust you as your words don't fit. But right, not something for now. We'll see to that another day.

Didn't everyone say it only finishes equipping at the end of the Day? Back when we had all the Assassin MV talk? And you and Evil still say this?
I am confused by the wording.

I PMed that I want to equip it this DP. So maybe I can cast the EM this night.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

Meh, that's your opinion. I said it before as well, it's not a crucial role for townies to use every night in order to win. It really depends on analysis and good grasp of player pool, which just isn't the case especially early game. I prioritised the strategy to reduce the possible Assassin pool over putting an other name on the list and don't regret it.

You seriously comparing Vigilante to this role now? Do they also have to limit themselves to the night targets, kill with a delay of a whole phase, and actually have to die in order to kill? Sure, yeah, that's the same category of mediocrity.

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
so you guys think both gry and evil are town? I can't believe both are :|

but Shobu I guess might be a safer choice for today mostly cuz of his snipe vote, Idk tho, are the votes updated?

Meh, that's your opinion. I said it before as well, it's not a crucial role for townies to use every night in order to win. It really depends on analysis and good grasp of player pool, which just isn't the case especially early game. I prioritised the strategy to reduce the possible Assassin pool over putting an other name on the list and don't regret it.

You seriously comparing Vigilante to this role now? Do they also have to limit themselves to the night targets, kill with a delay of a whole phase, and actually have to die in order to kill? Sure, yeah, that's the same category of mediocrity.
did you mark me Evil?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan

It's a kill. It could have a YuGiOh effect of banishing 5 townie active roles from the graveyard and still be a top tier town role. But alright, difference in opinion. We'll see about this more later.

so you guys think both gry and evil are town? I can't believe both are :|
Do you have any logical reason why we both can't be? In Kingdom Rush game both you and Evil were town and were severely fighting each other. This is like the 3rd time you insinuate that 2 people in conflict can't be from the same team. Said it with me and Hardy before too. You have many past examples of 2 people simply fighting because they distrust each other and both being town, so I'm not sure why you think there's always a scum in every argue-pair.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

but Shobu I guess might be a safer choice for today mostly cuz of his snipe vote, Idk tho, are the votes updated?
No. My votes are, but shobu should have 3 and Pompom 2. Rest unchanged.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The 4th Dungeon
Element: Lightning - Negate
Why is this dungeon still around btw? Did nobody go here?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
did anyone notice how all the night kills were done on ppl who were in dungeons in the first night?

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Woke up, we slept like absolute shit.

Just gonna point out that I posted a line that was wrong about Farf-Shobu and it got 4 likes and yet my read on Gry that took actual effort got only Brandish's like and he surely didn't even read it.

:emocat

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So if there's a MV skill(?) that role cannot be in the game? Lool
That's how it's been yes. Including the Hiders yesterday. It's a really fucking specific role too.

Fwiw I tagged Gry N2 then tried to shoot him last night. Did you even say what you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.