Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 122 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
also @Brandish μ your choice of vote today also makes me very sus of you.... i didn't sus you so far but, omae wa Pandu wo koroshita no hannin desu ka?
I don't speak anime, but are you asking if I killed Panda? lol

The anon vote is making me uneasy, but I liked Gry over pompom (and I will admit to making my vote Gry vs pom).

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
can the real noble please stand up, and show gry your true colors :)))
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't speak anime, but are you asking if I killed Panda? lol

The anon vote is making me uneasy, but I liked Gry over pompom (and I will admit to making my vote Gry vs pom).
it's called japanese xD and yes i was jokingly

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
There should be plenty of time to vote for a third option (Brandish). I won't go for Gry and Shobu has been uh... "Random" but I'm not sure it's indicative of alignment, just not sure why he hasn't talked about his role.

Someone that played last game, how did he claim and stuff?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So is it really just between me and shobu? The anonymous vote is making me hesitate.
Hesitate about what? If you are Town why would you not vote Shobu, a player that you suspect? Or do you want another lynch?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Regarding the Brandish - Hardy thing, it's hard to say. We don't know the setup and whether multiple roles are impossible. On first glance I'd say no. With a Banshee + Avenger ingame already, there wouldn't be a metal vessel with Avenger. It's redundant, could've just been a Bomb or something similar. But no way neither Hardy nor Brandish don't get their avenging-target killed eventually so we see if both can be it.

Honestly Avenger + Unskilled Mafia vessel is ultra broken compared to... Healthy townie and Restless Spirit, so I don't know what to make of any king vessels right now.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
1 hour left, if pinned post is updated, 15 ppl out of 17 left, voted. missing 2
Think it's not updated, I saw Margi voted Shobu.

Gotta run, won't change my vote anymore, so might as well lock it if it comes to locked votes like yesterday. Whoever doesn't die is going tomorrow anyways, so really not a hard choice for me.

VOTELOCK GRY

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Anyone planning to go to Dungeons should state it before the end of this DP.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Hesitate about what? If you are Town why would you not vote Shobu, a player that you suspect? Or do you want another lynch?
I'd certainly vote him over me, but hesitate over whether he's the right choice. I'll always want Pom as a lynch instead.

If Brandish was scum why would he defend me? That's what makes me confused on Hardy's words too.

Anyone planning to go to Dungeons should state it before the end of this DP.
I am going Strength provided I survive. Do we even have townie gois left to give it to at this point?

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
There should be plenty of time to vote for a third option (Brandish). I won't go for Gry and Shobu has been uh... "Random" but I'm not sure it's indicative of alignment, just not sure why he hasn't talked about his role.

Someone that played last game, how did he claim and stuff?
man you keep saying stuff like this making me sus you again and again, i keep trying to ignore, but you're saying scummy things .

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Like it's wasted effort for Brandish to pocket me if I have no hope of surviving, and when he defended me I was far ahead in votes. So see no real potential gain.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'd certainly vote him over me, but hesitate over whether he's the right choice. I'll always want Pom as a lynch instead.

If Brandish was scum why would he defend me? That's what makes me confused on Hardy's words too.

I am going Strength provided I survive. Do we even have townie gois left to give it to at this point?
What defense? He threw his vote at a third option and didn't explain anything. It's half assed at best.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

man you keep saying stuff like this making me sus you again and again, i keep trying to ignore, but you're saying scummy things .
What's "this" and why is it scummy???

Baka Taichou

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

lol he's scum too? same team ? why wouldn't he

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
What defense? He threw his vote at a third option and didn't explain anything. It's half assed at best.
He said he trusted me, and went on Pom with me. Nothing definitive but why wouldn't mafia take the low hanging fruit that is me today?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
He said he trusted me, and went on Pom with me. Nothing definitive but why wouldn't mafia take the low hanging fruit that is me today?
It depends? It's not a binary thing. Half assing it he makes sure you die but then can say "see idiots I was right and super town".

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Why not? If he is Scum and you are Town he has nothing to lose as long as one of his teammates doesn't die.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
lol he's scum too? same team ? why wouldn't he
See it from my perspective for a moment. I am town, so anyone throwing me a bone this day is hard for me to mistrust since piling up on me saying "tried saving Farf, die" would be the easiest play with no consequences.

Why not? If he is Scum and you are Town he has nothing to lose as long as one of his teammates doesn't die.
If shobu is also scum it's worse for him to allow the Freeman to escape a lynch and instead get one of the other party. Unless their numbers are really huge with 5 each and they need to remove some but I doubt it.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Saying he trusts you but not saying why so people read it does not get you any safer. Agreeing on pom without elaborating so people follow does not do it either. In an universe where pom is scum I'd read this as him distancing from her, actually.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Like he gains nothing with me surviving if he's mafia, nor does me dying as town implicate any of my voters because "whoops everything pointed at him!"

Saying he trusts you but not saying why so people read it does not get you any safer. Agreeing on pom without elaborating so people follow does not do it either. In an universe where pom is scum I'd read this as him distancing from her, actually.
...you are right with that.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Gry claims freeman, im not saying his words are gospel truth, he might be lying and he is suspicious anyway for many reasons, but i d rather avoid to lynch a potential freeman when there are other options less risky. Also im pretty certain he is really passive, since he doesnt seem to understand why Crescent was not boosted. He doesnt seem to know (and i asked the hosts about it) that a Magi cant use both his/her role and Magi powers. Which means either the 2 other magis couldnt use their boost on Crescent if they used an active role, or they used it on someone else ( possibly mafia if they are mafia)

As for avenger claim, Bran did hinted earlier in the game, ofc i might be wrong, but as for Crescent i teamed with him once, and from my experience he gives townie vibes, i really dont think he would come with such an elaborate new role claim, he's more the practical kind, if he were to lie he would have chosen likely an easier claim. Not mentioning, that he knows as its written in op that new roles are tested, would he risk to hint and claim something that other might end up claiming. Ofc, again i might be wrong but well, maybe hosts put both Avenger role and Mv at it seems to be for Noble and sickly.

Gotta run,
You run a lot !

Status
Not open for further replies.