Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 136 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Why would you even go in a dungeon ? you re magician, if you go in a dungeon, arent you going to ruin any chance to cast NVD on someone.
Evil also suggested I can go to a dungeon if I don’t want to sickly, it is something to consider as it would clear me from making any night action (if ppl think I am doing something else beside having a sickly action)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

On the other hand, I could sickly and we will see the night results.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Tonight* not tomorrow

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
At this point, I don’t doubt someone would block my sickly action just to make me even more sus, so I am considering just going to a dungeon too.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Wait did my mind bug somehow, was @shinobi not the supposed paranoid spy?
Don't ask me if I'm paranoid or not -_-; All I know is that Hermit said he targeted Cres and I got that he targeted Hardy.

If you are not paranoid, indeed he targeted Hardy for boost or something on those lines. Which would still mean he is not a blocker.

I think if Hermit if mafia, he is with oranges along with Shobu, Farfy and Gry, but maybe he is not.
Doesn't seem like he's a blocker, Cres said she was blocked, but I think he's orange yup and/or Grysun/Brandish.

Oh if Shinobi is sane spy and Hermit did indeed target Hardy, what action could have he performed ? if hardy ends up dying tomorrow then Hermit is definitely poisoner, and again, i cant see really other actions, maybe pirate. From townie side none make sense since Cresc has been blocked and theres no really protection left for him.

@MArGi whats your EM ?
It seems Spy can also see the priority boost performed by Magi, Idk if this would help this case tho, as Hardy was in the dungeon.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@Evil3ye what do you think of Margi‘s Bulletproof EM?

And lol we are yet to drop below half the starting player size on Day 6. Buckle up for a possible Day 10.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

And lol we are yet to drop below half the starting player size on Day 6. Buckle up for a possible Day 10.
I guess that was my role in the game lol

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Tbf if he isn't poisoner I'm dead anyways now with this beautiful target on me
Meh, your old MV and EM are used up, the new one will need to equip and then channel or whatever it's called, while there are Detectives, Doctors and Spies still around. Don't think so

Suspicious. I don't really understand if EMs are one time use though, in that case it might be plausible, but still. What about you?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Evil also suggested I can go to a dungeon if I don’t want to sickly, it is something to consider as it would clear me from making any night action (if ppl think I am doing something else beside having a sickly action)

On the other hand, I could sickly and we will see the night results.
I rather have you also in the dungeon with a witness (@Seraph and Gry), rather than you diabling perhaps cruicial votes.

Meanwhile @Demonspeed has to prove he has a Sickly EM (asking again: is it one time use?), to use it on someone.

Casting Extreme Magic also takes one phase and the Extreme Magic ability is only available for use the one following phase. No matter which Metal Vessel is used, each Goi can only cast Extreme Magic once.
Nvm, just found the right rules under the goi section.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
votekill pompom

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
@Seraph Will you try to get a role tonight? Honestly with 5 gois left (me, you, demon, Hardy, Margi) the orange goi is between demon and Margi imo. I'm more inclined to trust you on that since you helped lynch Farf and as her teammate it would have been very easy to justify not voting her, but don't you think getting a role would benefit town now that the field is narrowing?
I can try but wether i'll actually get one is another question, i've been trying for the previous 3 Nights and nothing came of it after all.

I'll enter another Dungeon though, sure, if the Team wants to decide for me that's fine but if not then i'll just pick one before the phase is over. I get what you were saying though, better try then sit by and do nothing.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I can try but wether i'll actually get one is another question, i've been trying for the previous 3 Nights and nothing came of it after all.

I'll enter another Dungeon though, sure, if the Team wants to decide for me that's fine but if not then i'll just pick one before the phase is over. I get what you were saying though, better try then sit by and do nothing.
What are you talking about trying you said you just handed it to me.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
What are you talking about trying you said you just handed it to me.
Why are you always feeling spoken to? You were with me in 1 Dungeon, out of 3 i entered. And with Gry having voted you too and your probable self vote there was no chance for me to get the vessel anyway. So leave me alone man and enjoy your vessel.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
You remember yesterday you asked me to reveal and I told you certain circumstances made revealing difficult for me? I meant Marm the only one I got result on to confirm me died. I hoped that I could use it one more night then reveal with a result. And no I'm no Magi.
Yes I remember and I understand but I just can't help but feel the Mortician died for those results. Out of every player here you happen to choose 2 dead guys to have used your role on. Now that I understand how spy really works, Hermit (still scummy), is as good a target as any to base a random result on with his claim, so let's call him collateral. Noona would have checked either Desin or Marm last night, I remember Gry telling her to check his corpse to confirm Hermit and she shut him down because she already knew who she was going to check. I don't think she would have been a priority kill for Mafia unless her results would get in the way of something they were planning, not with a freeman, a doctor, a Necromancer, and a detective around. Let's throw Hardy and Evil into that equation since they're both going hard on likely suspects. I can't see it. Too much of a coincidence. But that's really just my gut feeling and I'm going off the fact that it's the only reason I would prioritise her last night if I was Mafia. You could just be really unlucky. We'll see if anything happens to Hardy tomorrow.

I don't even know if that made sense. I'm sleepy. But basically my brain is saying:

Mortician investigates dead bodies - > Mortician dies - > Spy comes forward and claims to have investigated 2 people who are dead - > No Mortician to confirm.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Nobody else sharing their suspect lists? Well ok, then let's fate decide. Placeholdering again on Gry as it seems like Gry vs Pom need to happen.

VOTEKILL GRYSUN

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
I'll votekill pompom as well. Really can't see any reason why she wouldn't use her sickly power honestly.

Also didn't see whether that was discussed or if that idea was dismissed but what if Haya and Jinx are both in the red Mafia?

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Why are you always feeling spoken to? You were with me in 1 Dungeon, out of 3 i entered. And with Gry having voted you too and your probable self vote there was no chance for me to get the vessel anyway. So leave me alone man and enjoy your vessel.
It's a game about speaking so I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want.

Gry could had still voted you, I literally said I tried to kill him the night before. But then not only you didn't win but you said you voted for me. Now you say you have been trying but were unlucky. Bullshit.

Mind, contradicting yourself isn't necessarily scummy, but then you go ahead, get defensive and double down that shit.

Guys there's two teams, if Hermit is poisoner or not I'm fucking dead tonight anyway. You are asking for it.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Yes I remember and I understand but I just can't help but feel the Mortician died for those results. Out of every player here you happen to choose 2 dead guys to have used your role on. Now that I understand how spy really works, Hermit (still scummy), is as good a target as any to base a random result on with his claim, so let's call him collateral. Noona would have checked either Desin or Marm last night, I remember Gry telling her to check his corpse to confirm Hermit and she shut him down because she already knew who she was going to check. I don't think she would have been a priority kill for Mafia unless her results would get in the way of something they were planning, not with a freeman, a doctor, a Necromancer, and a detective around. Let's throw Hardy and Evil into that equation since they're both going hard on likely suspects. I can't see it. Too much of a coincidence. But that's really just my gut feeling and I'm going off the fact that it's the only reason I would prioritise her last night if I was Mafia. You could just be really unlucky. We'll see if anything happens to Hardy tomorrow.

I don't even know if that made sense. I'm sleepy. But basically my brain is saying:

Mortician investigates dead bodies - > Mortician dies - > Spy comes forward and claims to have investigated 2 people who are dead - > No Mortician to confirm.
I understand how it looks with 2 of my targets are already dead, and the Mortician who can see which actions were used on them died the night before my reveal. I can only say that if I wanted to fakeclaim some role I have no reason to implicate myself with a claim like this one, either I choose a safer role, or different targets, maybe even from my teammates to backup my claim. Not like this. I was really unlucky.

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Checking both past lynches, orange goi is either seraph (voted gry and voted farf only after she threw her vote away) or demon (voted belse, voted gry at the end when it didn't matter if he was tracking votes properly, which he would had if his buddy was going down).

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
It's a game about speaking so I'll reply to whatever the fuck I want.
Easy easy, losing your cool like this will get you nowhere, but i think you already know that.
Gry could had still voted you, I literally said I tried to kill him the night before. But then not only you didn't win but you said you voted for me. Now you say you have been trying but were unlucky. Bullshit.
Nah, i think he made it somewhat obvious that he wouldn't vote for me even if he didn't say it outright. He said he doesn't really trust me and thinks that i could be part of the Mafia. I doubt he'd vote for someone he suspects. So there goes your point.

And yes, i was trying, the very act of me entering a dungeon and voting for myself twice means i have been trying. You're just incapable of acknowledging that for some reason.

You're also forgetting that i voted for you, which makes me partly responsible for you getting another Vessel after already having had one while i remain empty handed for another night. That was a sign of trust in you from me, another thing you ignore simply to come out like this out of nowhere to attack me over nothing but the truth. You could've voted me but i'm certain you did not, you didn't vote Gry either, i guess that's because i'm...what did you say early on?

Oh yeah, like Hermit i'm perma scummy for you no matter what we do and say or who we vote for. Thanks Hardy.:verily

Lady pompom

Hell Kaiser Ryo
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I am telling you guys, freeman living through the night?

Right, if Gry’s mafia wins, props to them, playing town like fiddles

Their mafia is doing everything, blocking Cres to not get results on me, having Gry grt favor of town with such a disgusting mafia freeman claim to scare voters, he escaped the lynch yesterday already, yet you are all letting him go once more, after the night results come and he is not dead by then, I wonder which excise he will give next for mafia not killing him…

Hardy

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Easy easy, losing your cool like this will get you nowhere, but i think you already know that.

Nah, i think he made it somewhat obvious that he wouldn't vote for me even if he didn't say it outright. He said he doesn't really trust me and thinks that i could be part of the Mafia. I doubt he'd vote for someone he suspects. So there goes your point.

And yes, i was trying, the very act of me entering a dungeon and voting for myself twice means i have been trying. You're just incapable of acknowledging that for some reason.

You're also forgetting that i voted for you, which makes me partly responsible for you getting another Vessel after already having had one while i remain empty handed for another night. That was a sign of trust in you from me, another thing you ignore simply to come out like this out of nowhere to attack me over nothing but the truth. You could've voted me but i'm certain you did not, you didn't vote Gry either, i guess that's because i'm...what did you say early on?

Oh yeah, like Hermit i'm perma scummy for you no matter what we do and say or who we vote for. Thanks Hardy.:verily
I'm cool.

Yeah but he could had not trusted me even less. He had no choice but to vote for either of us.

When you come out and say you voted for me it certainly doesn't look like you are trying no. You could had gone to the dungeon with the lamer name too if you were so desperate.

How long are we gonna be like "aw man seraph can't be scum, he keeps going to dungeons" and you are saying you conveniently handed it to me.

I don't forget that, that's just one universe that relies on your word. How can I know you didn't vote yourself, then for whatever reason you thought saying you voted for me was less suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.