Games - Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME | Page 159 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 94 - Magi: The Crests of Magic - END GAME

Who do you consider the MVP of this game?

• Holt

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • + Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • - Holt

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • -/+ Holt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • GrySun

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Belserion

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Erinwet

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Hardy

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Evil3ye

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pando

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Boobyfosh

• Haya-san

• Margi

• Desin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scary Sakura

• Hermit

• Seraph

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Seiko

• Marma

• Distrustedspeed

• DD

• Pompom-chan

• Jinx

• Big nose shinobi

• James

• Shobu Oak

• Equaling Hell

• Asako and Threeson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
There could still be a Red around as well, right?
That would imply we successfully prevented a kill, and the numbers being only TWO towns, one orange, two yellows, one red. And I don't wanna go there :facepalm

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
You still think im poisoner? :nah
No. Whatever you actually are doesn't matter to me at this point anymore. Finding someone to fully trust in is practically impossible now. Don't know what to do and say anymore. Think this is over.

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
What makes you think that? There being another red I mean. It's odd to point this out right away is all.
We don't know how big each Mafia party is or do we, and I missed the post?
Why assume that Orange is a 4 people team, but Red and Yellow are a 3 people team?
Could it not be Orange and Red have 4 people and Yellow only 2?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That would imply we successfully prevented a kill, and the numbers being only TWO towns, one orange, two yellows, one red. And I don't wanna go there :facepalm
I believe Town is fucked anyway since yesterday's mislynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And I couldn't even place a single votekill on Grykuryuu... :emocat

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
We don't know how big each Mafia party is or do we, and I missed the post?
Why assume that Orange is a 4 people team, but Red and Yellow are a 3 people team?
Could it not be Orange and Red have 4 people and Yellow only 2?

I believe Town is fucked anyway since yesterday's mislynch.
The only other option for a lynch would've been you. Would that not have been a mislynch? And if it would've been, how come you aren't questioning those that voted you.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Trust list so far:

Completely, 100%, unbelievably townie

-Hermit

Completely, 100%, unbelievably scum
-The rest of you

I'll mow you all down one by one, if that's what I have to do to uncover the truth :nono

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
And I couldn't even place a single votekill on Grykuryuu... :emocat
Me neither, I was so convinced he was scum from the very first phased, I am actually shocked he is green. I could have bet my house on it.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Alright, so question, to all the Margi Voters that are still alive now. Hermit and Evil I think, what exactly was the reasoning behind voting Margi?

This isn't accusing or anything, I just wanna make more sense of it all. After messing up with my vote I don't wanna take any chances anymore. It might be that I missed you guys reasoning but bear with me for this.

MArGi

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
France
The only other option for a lynch would've been you. Would that not have been a mislynch? And if it would've been, how come you aren't questioning those that voted you.
Yes it would have been but yesterday was a mislynch nonetheless. Mafia must have had a blast yesterday, seeing this townie vs townie situation.

We should have lynched you this whole time, eh?
Hmm no.
It's just a joke from Gry and I common's past on the Magi forum, with him being a Hakuryuu fan and me being a Kouen fan.
And how me never casting a vote on Gry, who is Townie, makes me suspicious anyway?

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
Alright, so question, to all the Margi Voters that are still alive now. Hermit and Evil I think, what exactly was the reasoning behind voting Margi?
I trusted Demonspeed. Just like I trusted Grysun.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I trusted Demonspeed. Just like I trusted Grysun.
So you blindly followed along then? You have nothing of your own against Margi that would warrant a lynch? Please confirm.

Hermit

Reaction score
Country
Mozambique
So you blindly followed along then? You have nothing of your own against Margi that would warrant a lynch? Please confirm.
Uh, what? :blink
Blindly followed what?

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I choose to trust Belsa. If she is the last orange goi, then GG

Margi - was in discussion to be the last goi of the orange for days now. never bothered to upgrade that so called "healthy town" MV. Suspecting being responsible for the weird anon votes and lot of kills that fit into the orange scheme. if teams are unequally distributed could also even be yellow goi instead.

Shinobi - completely useless made up Spy results didn't do anything to help us catch a single mofo as Spy, moreover, it was even used to what it seemed to have been a framing on Hermit in night 5, when Brandish exploded on the yellow goi Hardy. super suspicious

Hermit - he is a weird player to read for me, I suspected him to be in red first and give digital the MV but then he killed james. his role made sense to me at some point now the numbers for him to be townie don't add up to me anymore, therefore he must be yellow scum

Seraph - conveniently got a BP MV on the last day to not be "killed" by mafia, had an alibi all this time, which means nothing though, seeing how if he is orange his partner was alive up until the night he got the MV. could even be yellow goi.

So, tell me, who is the only townie here, I am at a loss

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Uh, what? :blink
Blindly followed what?
I ask why you vote Margi, you say because of those you trusted, what is odd is that you were the 2nd one to vote her correct? So how are you basing your vote on people that cast theirs after yours?

I think I've made myself pretty clear, you had nothing of your own against Margi. You voted for the Lols practically and later when Gry and Demon came you figured why not use them as your reasoning?

Margi - was in discussion to be the last goi of the orange for days now. never bothered to upgrade that so called "healthy town" MV. Suspecting being responsible for the weird anon votes and lot of kills that fit into the orange scheme. if teams are unequally distributed could also even be yellow goi instead.

Shinobi - completely useless made up Spy results didn't do anything to help us catch a single mofo as Spy, moreover, it was even used to what it seemed to have been a framing on Hermit in night 5, when Brandish exploded on the yellow goi Hardy. super suspicious

Hermit - he is a weird player to read for me, I suspected him to be in red first and give digital the MV but then he killed james. his role made sense to me at some point now the numbers for him to be townie don't add up to me anymore, therefore he must be yellow scum

Seraph - conveniently got a BP MV on the last day to not be "killed" by mafia, had an alibi all this time, which means nothing though, seeing how if he is orange his partner was alive up until the night he got the MV. could even be yellow goi.

You, Bel and me are the Town.

Hermit, Shinobi and Margi are Mafia of various color.

My take, if we're gonna lynch then one of those 3 but thats me. We fail here and it's game over for sure.

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

This isn't accusing or anything, I just wanna make more sense of it all. After messing up with my vote I don't wanna take any chances anymore. It might be that I missed you guys reasoning but bear with me for this.
You can read it in the last pages of the day. I interrigated both Margi and Demon, both sounded scum af for their playstyle, I went with my gut on the vote because Margi chose not to disclose the MV for so long, which didn't add up.

Why you kill demon`?

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
I'm sorry Demon :emocat wtf am I the last townie here??????

I targeted you, and I got that you targeted me!

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
You can read it in the last pages of the day. I interrigated both Margi and Demon, both sounded scum af for their playstyle, I went with my gut on the vote because Margi chose not to disclose the MV for so long, which didn't add up.

Why you kill demon`?
I explained my reasoning too in my vote post. Like you I went with my gut, it's an embarrassing mistake but demons behaviour didn't exactly spell Town to me. Even though some like Hermit are convinced that he had to be trusted. Which I don't get given the man's choices.

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I'm sorry Demon :emocat wtf am I the last townie here??????

I targeted you, and I got that you targeted me!
And he tried to kill you and got blocked or what do you think now?

If he really is Banshee then he could've marked you.

Status
Not open for further replies.