Games - Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME | Page 33 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 96 - Civilization XCVI - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
:cookiestare

Who did you kill? Sam or Asako?
Wait did he claim American police officer? Because they he can kill and be suspended with pay.

~
Last game you claimed psy because the mechanic, this time it police officer.. also because of mechanic.

Still better than no claim, let see if any body challenges it.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I don't get it, nobody forced you to go for brandish at the beginning of the day. You decided that on your own.

I spent all day considering people then switched to GB when he had 0 votes to put pressure on him.

I have 50 posts discussing every one in that continent before I switched my vote and let you all decide between the 3/4 top suspect.

You only switched because you saw GB took the lead.
Why not just stay on brandish? You didn't give a good reason, and seeing how you are asking me why I switched on GB, that means you didn't read the conversation about him, so even less reason to switch.

Just wierd that your vote can move without reason.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And good morning, I'm on sick leave so I will be here until end of the day 😷
Actually correction to my post GB wasnt 1 vote ahead he was 2 votes ahead I thought today that marmalade voted before me but she was the last voter on imp, I did give reasons why imp or GB might be mafia before vote which basically revolved around them killing sakura though imp did save brandish we dont know yet if brandish is 100% a mafia. Also why didnt the people going for vigilante vote for GB? Isnt that the tie breaker voting for lynched targets hmmm.

Also assuming you are townie right and chances are, of the 4 people on your continent one is a confirmed mafia. Now I'm not saying dont go after and pressure the other continent(even though we are revealing roles and providing info) but todays vote someone from laurasia got to die. I think the best thing is for all of you to reveal your roles.

shinobi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
There was a mason with seemingly no recruiter this game. I killed no one. What is your role, you hinted active right.
We don't know if there is no recruiter. So many active roles claimers that didn't reveal. In the mechanic there are day killing roles but I still don't like this.
And yup my role is active.
btw I went the mountain path, sickly, didn't use sickly coz I wanted to use my role action, and I didn't decide if I go hider or Vengeful next.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
We don't know if there is no recruiter. So many active roles claimers that didn't reveal. In the mechanic there are day killing roles but I still don't like this.
And yup my role is active.
btw I went the mountain path, sickly, didn't use sickly coz I wanted to use my role action, and I didn't decide if I go hider or Vengeful next.
You cant be mason recruiter if you dont die night 1.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Actually correction to my post GB wasnt 1 vote ahead he was 2 votes ahead I thought today that marmalade voted before me but she was the last voter on imp, I did give reasons why imp or GB might be mafia before vote which basically revolved around them killing sakura though imp did save brandish we dont know yet if brandish is 100% a mafia. Also why didnt the people going for vigilante vote for GB? Isnt that the tie breaker voting for lynched targets hmmm.

Also assuming you are townie right and chances are, of the 4 people on your continent one is a confirmed mafia. Now I'm not saying dont go after and pressure the other continent(even though we are revealing roles and providing info) but todays vote someone from laurasia got to die. I think the best thing is for all of you to reveal your roles.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS DD

I really don't like that you just made a long and reasonable post! Something is fishy 🕵️‍♂️

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHERE IS DD

I really don't like that you just made a long and reasonable post! Something is fishy 🕵️‍♂️
He's a changed man, a police officer now!! :pleased

btw Shad, did you say who were your targets for N1 and N2 ? I think I missed that.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
MarmaladeSky
Brandish μ
Seraph
SonOfDaws

Imperium

From highest to lowest number of posts, Daws makes posts that counts as 3 so keep that in mind.
@Seraph are you planning to get host killed this game or are you back for good?

I will go for impreium today, when in doubt go for the lowest participation.
Imperium, brandish and marm still have a low participation even tho they had to participate since the Janitor is one of them.

After killing GB I'm never going after a top poster again first!
As others pointed out, Impreium should go first, so if you are town, please be a good townie and help us find the janitor.

~

He's a changed man, a police officer now!! :pleased

btw Shad, did you say who were your targets for N1 and N2 ? I think I missed that.
N1 Asako (revealed this on D2)
N2 Mystery person (I will reveal before day end, as they are still enjoying day protections, my muscle are so good, they can keep you safe 12h after I leave)

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Cant forget....janitor has gry role, can we truly trust anyone from laurasia.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Cant forget....janitor has gry role, can we truly trust anyone from laurasia.
That very continentalist!
Impreium is the traitor, brandish is the mafia man.

If brandish and imperium weren't mafia men, they would be going for marm trying to lynch her.
They are not proposing any alternative! It is because they know they done fuck up!

Also I dropped marm yesterday, because she said she isn't sure about Brandish lynch. (One of the few things she said if not counting that she has a headache, just came from work and all that).
She said that after the threat of lynching her instead of brandish.

A mafia would be like year brandish totally, so unless she was playing 4D Chess >.< (nothing is impossible)

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We all know the Janitor is in Laurasia but the geo restrictions ends today. Sad.

You guys from Laurasia should start to give hints so we could filter who you really are, but I guess not everyone feel like being cooperative about it.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
@Equaling Heaven i've been playing without a claim list, but I don't think I can go further without one, been asking everyday and nobody is sharing! Share yours plz?

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think he claimed naive traitor.
I want the full list, I didn't update D1, I have nothing up to date since Sir Sam D1 list.

This is why you should never play Civ 6 against me!
Soon the continent will be mine!

Brb in 1h.

shinobi

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
That very continentalist!
Impreium is the traitor, brandish is the mafia man.

If brandish and imperium weren't mafia men, they would be going for marm trying to lynch her.
They are not proposing any alternative! It is because they know they done fuck up!

Also I dropped marm yesterday, because she said she isn't sure about Brandish lynch. (One of the few things she said if not counting that she has a headache, just came from work and all that).
She said that after the threat of lynching her instead of brandish.

A mafia would be like year brandish totally, so unless she was playing 4D Chess >.< (nothing is impossible)
There is James too, with the current situation I think he should reveal too, His role is passive is what he said.

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm willing to reveal if people from Laurasia do as much as give strong hints. Only Shad did or am I wrong? I'm sending my virus there today no matter what. Out of 5 people one will be lynched and one of the reamining 4 will get my disesase.

Shad

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I'm willing to reveal if people from Laurasia do as much as give strong hints. Only Shad did or am I wrong? I'm sending my virus there today no matter what. Out of 5 people one will be lynched and one of the reamining 4 will get my disesase.
Wait for those 4 to reveal (I mean 3, brandish is playing solo campaign).

I hope you have a role that let you prove your usefulness for town, use that to get some town points until the real traitor is found.
Traitor will became the talk of town after the Janitor is dead, which is why I want to go for imperium first, a traitor would probably not value his life as much as a mafia, and imperium may not have known that his role has sanities so he may have felt like it was the best thing to do for his team at that moment.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
One thing of note was Imperium basically claiming bomb? He said voting last on him would be a bad idea. That's a pretty standard Mafia move to deter people.

For the people good at analyzing roles in certain games, does bomb make sense for this set up? @James Rye @Gajeel

Status
Not open for further replies.