Country
United States

Ceipheed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Panama
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 349 Spoilers

cmon now, it doesnt look THAT bad ;< apparently she can use water as teleporting gates or something

bamf

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

But Fate could do that without an artifact. Come to think of it, that's one place where he one-ups Negi.

Zibi234

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland

ok some throughts about this chapter...
I'm kinda confused about the last 2pages when chakase takes out 2nd copy of Chao family tree...we all see that there is only written negi on it and noone is connected to him all is blank... so this gives few theories into play...

1. negi's plan prevented the chao future to happen... and something that leaded to her birth... so the book is empty becouse she was not born
2. negi's immortality is the case...he is stuck in his child form forever and cant have kids... so chao cant be born this way...
3. konoka, asuna and setsuna come up with the idea of faking the chao book saying that's a second copy left in hakases hands... simply they faked it to stop this struggle to learn who negi loves... since if negi has no-one connected in that book that means that everyone could be that person so they will work to be that person next to him..... kinda a way to trick everyone, protect negi, and stop this fighting

since ealier setsuna has taken asuna out of the play and now they are like buddies... something is fishy and mostly its that this book is the fake one... anyway we will see how it will play out

but kinda the most sane person here is Akira so I would be kinda glad if she ended up with negi (she was against this play from first sec)... while yue and nodoka went to the dark side for a while...

Fourze

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

Wait, where did you find the raw? o_O

Anyway, I hope Negi's survival to all of that madness just teach him a lesson: NEVER get married. Especially if you're a teacher of a bunch of crazy girls... ^^"

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico

Is Negima going on another break next week too?!

bebuxe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

FIRAGA! I knew she was going to be the wife!

And yes its obvious it is a fake, Asuna told her to pull one out. <She is a hundred sixteen old troll.

@Ceipheed
Who is talking about looks? I am talking about being forced against one's will.

@bamf
how? care to remind me?

@Fourze
there's something called IRC and news server, much older and livelier than http servers. wikipedia is a good helper for a refresher.

ty helperalpar. want a cheque?

Last edited:

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 349 Discussion / 350 Predictions

that was a rather disappointing chapter all in all =/ kinda funny how the most peaceful (MOTHERFUGGEN KOALLA) girl was able to handle Eva-chan so well, tho

and yeah, Negima is on a break next week

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
India
Mahou Sensei Negima 350 Discussion / 351 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

---------- Post added January 11, 2012 at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was January 10, 2012 at 08:28 PM ----------

There is no "Negima" on 18th January.

Ch 350 is officially going to come out on 25th January in "WSM #8".

Last edited:

Artemis

Reaction score
Country
Canada

wow wasnt expecting something like that, overall im fairly suprised and at the same time dissapointed caz nothing really went down except the fact that his whole class is a bunch of annoying pricks but w/e

i would lol if the person negi likes is nekane, it would pretty ironic if everyone was trying so hard to find who he likes but it turned out to be the obvious one.

i think the next chapter will have one of the girls speak up and say how its not fair to force negi to tell them. if negi actually does say it, it will not only hurt the ones who love him dearly (ex nodoka, yue) but will cause alot of trouble in the future.

P.S in the bewteen chapter 340-347 i think it was yuuna or sakurako who called negi a casanova.......

...... HOW CAN A 10 YEAR OLD BE A CASANOVA??

bebuxe

Reaction score
Country
United States

@Dcomplex12
The person he likes is obvious. But we will get a clue of who she is. Get your eyes ready when the next chapter rolls out. The clue might make you shed a tear.

And trust, I know some 9 old casanovas. ANd some perverts at that too. Taught by the father and friends around.

Last edited:

Artemis

Reaction score
Country
Canada

well, when the next chapter comes out, hopefully it will be a shocker to me
u know some 9 year old casanovas?
seriously? thats quite suprising

thankfully, negis a good boy :)

bebuxe

Reaction score
Country
United States

This one has been in the internet for a long time. Plus, psych is my ace. I had to read cultural dynamics, and awful experiments on children worldwide through out the times.

Did I tell I used to work at churches and volunteer teaching children? Learned the Dark truths of many families around those times. And the good ones too.

If you teach 'em right, and give them a good example through what you do, they might do fine. And that is if they don't use that knowledge for evil.

Look at me talking about my clandestine life. Ken, ready to wow their minds.

Agreed, Negi was raised well. I salute Nekane. She deserves my estate.

deathevn

Reaction score
Country
Honduras

the raw is out, time jump to the graduation so is pretty much the end, well that was awful.

Togu Alaxus

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 350 Spoilers

deathevn

the raw is out, time jump to the graduation so is pretty much the end, well that was awful.
But this is only the end of this arc, right?
Because if this is the end for Negima it would be the worst end ever.
And there are too many unanswered questions and red strings unsolved.

DHK

Reaction score
Country
United States

But this is only the end of this arc, right?
Because if this is the end for Negima it would be the worst end ever.
And there are too many unanswered questions and red strings unsolved.
It not the end, I recall Akamatsu saying there one more arc after this one.

Fourze

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

I'm sticking with the feeling Chao will just back to the past bringing the 100-years-later Asuna. Make sense to me.

I can't figure the next saga's theme, though.