Shounen - Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken | Page 49 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

roku-sky

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 346 Spoilers

Translation is out by Dowolf!
http://mangahelpers.com/t/dowolf/releases/32405

I'm actually a bit surprised Negi wasn't able to do anything without magic... Still, hilarious ending. XD

I'm betting the person Negi has in mind is Honya-chan... It's the most obvious choice.

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama

so I was having trouble making out what the background in the 4th panel of page 8 was. then I remembered it was from that time with Mizora and the confessional (ch165). in that chapter, Negi was asked about the girl she liked too. in the end, the one that got the best reaction outta him was Nodoka, but that was mainly cuz she had just confessed to him not too long ago.

maybe the girl he likes is still Nodoka?

------
edit: btw, does any1 have a DL link for this chapter?

Last edited:

masgrande

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico

@Ceipheed
Chances are high is Nodoka, Negi did say ''ever since she told me, I keep thinking about her" and the background of the 4th panel is actually an old scene, Chap. 346 and Chap. 165(also 4th panel). Unless the mini flashback is lying to us it can only be Nodoka right now, the only other possibilities would be Makie and Yue since they also confessed.

Jirachier

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

These last two chapters are just painful to read, Negi who is one of the strongest mages there is getting hit by a bullet from an amateur...

Ma Chao

Reaction score
Country
England

These last two chapters are just painful to read, Negi who is one of the strongest mages there is getting hit by a bullet from an amateur...
being strong has nothing to do with dodging an unsuspecting bullet.

Jirachier

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

Negi isn't just strong he is broken, if that was the case then they could've just used this bullet against Fate when Negi was deadlocked in his fight against Dynamis, it would've been so much easier to use with the invisibility artifact.

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama

while I do agree that the mere existence of that anti-magic bullet is pretty anti-climatic and broken as hell, I still have to ask ppl to chill out. cmon, enjoy the comedy.

btw, I love you Shadow Limiter <3

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico

During the School Festival arc Yue talked about Asuna's canceling abilities and how she read about magic cancel in her pactio book, it wouldn't be that strange for someone to have created anti magic tools. Negi also once sealed his own magic so there could be minor spells that affect magic too.

Last edited:

Zibi234

Reaction score
Country
Poland

yet I hope that yuna's bullets cant be shot on the same target more than once.. the sealing ones...becouse it would be overkill that without a penalty on her own health she shots another bullet at negi as he is to regain his magic powers only to seal them off for another 6+minutes...

Togu Alaxus

Reaction score
Country
Germany

What´s up with the Edited Manga? Are the Groups making vacation?

I don´t think Yuna´s bullets can be shot twice on the same person.
Maybe you can even cancel them forcefully. After been hit you can not work out any magic for 6 minutes, but if you are in a life-threatening situation the effect will be forcefully cancelled. It would be a perfect hunting tool without killing the target.

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 347 Spoilers

are there no better scans out there? i find it hard to read the small letters in marconli2002's file ;<

jacke12

Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria

wait in the end of chapter 346 he said he can die isn't he immortal or something like that

bebuxe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

@jacke12 and rest that do not understand the immortality tech,
It is technically a regeneration spell for stone/earth. Their bodies, Eva & Negi, are no longer human. They are more of earth and stone. If you understand the joke of "humans are made of dirt and dust," you would understand that they are only regenerating their earth/dust. That requires magic, an lots of it. That is the reason Eva said that it makes her tired when she regenerates (why I made the comment that she is going to ask for more of Negi's blood after she rescued him in the magical arc), because she is consuming magic. Negi's magic is being evaporated, so he won't be able to regenerate missing limbs and broken bones. He can "die" [not function].

For those who know of demon possessed dolls and items, you get the point. Broken unrepairable vase/doll, means Broken unrepairable vase/doll. Still the demon lives.

Also I think it maybe Satsuki. It would make sense it is her for one thing (which is sooooooooooooooo biased),
The time Chao Linshen spent with her, and she fact she knows she is her big mama.

Lol, right? nah I kid, I know you know who it is.

Last edited:

bebuxe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Idiot, that is all I got to say,

He doesn't get it. He already is a Magister Magi traveling across lands with his closest companions with him. They are just doing separately in their own fields. Idiot.

Sad, Ken is making this his last Arc. Or maybe this is the ending of the arc. Nah, my plot sense tell me this is the end.

Last edited:

Togu Alaxus

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Idiot, that is all I got to say,

He doesn't get it. He already is a Magister Magi traveling across lands with his closest companions with him. They are just doing separately in their own fields. Idiot.

Sad, Ken is making this his last Arc. Or maybe this is the ending of the arc. Nah, my plot sense tell me this is the end.
Are you kidding me?
I don´t hope this will be the last arc. This can´t end with an open end. There are too many unsolved misteries and questions. I want this to go on.

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
India

Edited Manga of ch 346 is out (by "Dream Edited Mangas")

Last edited:

Dowolf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 346 Discussion / 347 Predictions

"Done by" is a strong word. Phrase. Whatever.

(yes I am angry).