Shounen - Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken | Page 50 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Mahou Sensei Negima by Akamatsu Ken

r.a.b

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 347 Spoilers

Just to remind that dowolf's translation was added here at 'Mangahelpers' fairly quickly. Seems to be a (new) stable weekly translator \(^_^)/

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 347 Spoilers

Edited Manga of ch 347 is out (by "Gigarange Scans")

deathevn

Reaction score
Country
Honduras
Re: Mahou Sensei Negima 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

i go in more than a month break of this manga becuase of work and the fact that i dindt like were things were going, and when i come back, i get a big suprise, i have to give my respect to akamatsu sensei he manage to write the worts ending ever of all the version of negima, and all of them have been awful and he manage to do it even worst, a boring festival, with the most boring Answer for the girl, i give this manga 3 more chapters with 2 to know who negi love, that is alredy obvius is asuna, and the last a epiloge were all the character we come to like are worm food. i was a fan of akamatsu but i have to say this FUCK YOU in a few chapter you shitt all over the manga making it seem like a fucking wasted of time reading it, is needless to say that i dont look forward to his next manga because i wont read that crap. but i give you a previuw the main chararcter is going to end wit the stupid tsundere he saw firts.

Ma Chao

Reaction score
Country
England

i go in more than a month break of this manga becuase of work and the fact that i dindt like were things were going, and when i come back, i get a big suprise, i have to give my respect to akamatsu sensei he manage to write the worts ending ever of all the version of negima, and all of them have been awful and he manage to do it even worst, a boring festival, with the most boring Answer for the girl, i give this manga 3 more chapters with 2 to know who negi love, that is alredy obvius is asuna, and the last a epiloge were all the character we come to like are worm food. i was a fan of akamatsu but i have to say this FUCK YOU in a few chapter you shitt all over the manga making it seem like a fucking wasted of time reading it, is needless to say that i dont look forward to his next manga because i wont read that crap. but i give you a previuw the main chararcter is going to end wit the stupid tsundere he saw firts.
you should do as the British do and and have a stiff upper lip.
what are you seeking in this manga what did you enjoy the most what did you hate as i will gladly message you once it gets interesting for you.

Togu Alaxus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany

@deathevn

I´am a little bit disappointed by his last chapters but don´t you think this is a little bit hard?
If you don´t like it than don´t have to post it this way.
I know what you mean, but it is his work and he can end it the way he want´s to and we can´t change this fact. So be happy about the past years which were entertaining and don´t bitch around.

If you want to bitch around than do it better with your own work. I´am looking forward for this. :teehee

Jirachier

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

euh, I thought there was still at least 50 more chapters to Negima, I mean there are a lot of unanswered questions (Nagi's location, Defeating the mage of the beginning, what happened to Negi's mother, Eva being freed from her curse)

FrostyMouse

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire

euh, I thought there was still at least 50 more chapters to Negima, I mean there are a lot of unanswered questions (Nagi's location, Defeating the mage of the beginning, what happened to Negi's mother, Eva being freed from her curse)
I actually think that there's supposed to be about 100 more.

Togu Alaxus

Reaction score
Country
Germany

I think that a break is more realistic. Akamatsu seems to bring a few things in order before he takes a short break. I think that the story continues with a time shift then. Similar to Bleach, One Piece and Naruto.
As was mentioned often enough, there are still too many unanswered questions. Above all, can not be answered with this arc.

The story still has too much potential to end it so quickly, but as I have already posted, it´s all up to Akamatsu-Sensei.

chiusama

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

@deathevn

i guess you are being rude a bit too much. the manga still hasn't ended and it still has its life. there are still more to it and it is really possible that it will turn into a better story.let us please be open minded and not judge it until it really has concluded.and I guess you have no proof that he will write a crap for his next manga, is there?

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

@ togu
i think there wont be a time shift for this manga.well time skip will be really nice but i am seeing a good plot based on the manga's current run that doesn't skip time.:)

xdanx

Reaction score
Country
Argentina

My advices for you:

- I guess english isn't your language 'cause you frankly suck at it, so why don't you get a dictionary or something?
- Learn how to write, your message is so full of ortographic and grammatical errors that it's annoying to read
- If you don't like the manga, then leave and don't come back, we couldn't care less. Let this forum for REAL FANS who look for something else than battles over and over.
- You think it's Asuna? lol you haven't been paying attention, you obviously don't like this manga, so I repeat, why don't you just leave and stop reading this and ruining the forum with your lame comments? :)

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama

I was writing a rather long post on how i was amazed someone still payed attention to deathevn and his rantings about Negima, but I realized it wasn't worth the effort so here is a summarized version:

the guy only comes here to rant. he doesnt seem to care about other ppl's opinion nor about discussing the manga, so my advice to everyone else is to simply ignore him.

deathevn, I dont mind that you don't like the manga as it is right now. youre entitled to your own opinion. but please, don't come here if all youre gonna do is spam us with your rants.

Motorcycle

Reaction score
Country
United States

If I could just put the guy on ignore I would. He seems like one of those people that can only get pleasure out of life by making others as miserable as he is. Sad really. But not enough that I wouldn't rather he just leave & never come back.

roku-sky

Reaction score
Country
Canada

If I could just put the guy on ignore I would. He seems like one of those people that can only get pleasure out of life by making others as miserable as he is. Sad really. But not enough that I wouldn't rather he just leave & never come back.
Guys there's an "ignore user" button in everybody's profiles.

Ceipheed

Reaction score
Country
Panama

really? ohwow, you just made my day.

bebuxe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

and for hastin Ken, there's an app for that too.

Its sad, when you know who the char. Negi-boozu likes. I just want another arc. Something more glorious, like battling summons or gods. mmhh. *inhale... exhale*

Ma Chao

Reaction score
Country
England

and for hastin Ken, there's an app for that too.

Its sad, when you know who the char. Negi-boozu likes. I just want another arc. Something more glorious, like battling summons or gods. mmhh. *inhale... exhale*
have you read the harry potter book, no any book, have you played any computer game at all? watched a movie anything, if your like me you know how it will end who loves who blah blah blah, but the ending/ who or what is not important but how, the journey is more important than

bebuxe

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Obvious much ;) Why do you think I read negima? 'cause we both enjoy it. And why do I post, because I already answered that, in the archives.

Hehehe, did I insult you or something? I did act like a manga*hore in my last statement , by "whining". But I did that for fun. I hope I didn't offend you, I just want to know what you think of the arc and the series.

From the excerpt, you enjoy the story and its plot. Anything else?

PS and not to be more meaner,
no I have not read the harry potter series, but my friends have enjoyed it. Yes, I have read many books and articles. My favs are How-To's, Computer Programming, Etymology, Microbiology, Engineering, and Manga. Games..., which ones not to count? Golden Sun? Yeah, never played it, but love my fighting and 2d platform games. My favs are Rockman X and Tales of .... Movies, sorry, not a big fan. But have watched many movies in my time, even some of the contemporary ones. They are tooooooo slow, and now, VERY PREDICTABLE. So they bore me.

Last edited:

Jirachier

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

I really hope it's not Asuna I want it to be Evangeline or any other girl just not Asuna. I hate that girl from the bottom of my heart, she is the most interesting character in the entire serie being the same as almost any other main female character in other series(Sakura in Naruto etc) and I would like a refreshing love interest for the main character not the same tomboy girl over and over and over.

Shadow Limiter

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Mahou Sensei Negima 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Mahou Sensei Negima!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
  • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
  • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
  • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
  • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
  • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
  • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
  • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
  • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
  • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
  • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
  • *.usercash.*
    *.linkbucks.*
    *.tinyurl.*
    *.anonym.to/*
    *.xrl.us/*
    *.realfiles.net*
    *.sharecash.*
    *.shorl.com/*
    *.lix.in/*
    *.pgi-shumen.info/*
    *hotfile.com*
    *letitbit.net*
    *depositfiles.com*
    *tiny.cc*
    *uploading.com*
    *ugotfile.com*
    *depositt.blogspot.com*
    *cashfiles.blog.com*
    *snipurl.com*
    *bit.ly*
    *rayfile.com*
    *storage.to*
    *megaupload.com*
    *share-links.biz*
    *doiop.com*
    *filefactory.com*
    *missupload.com*
    *enterupload.com*
    *mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
  • We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

---------- Post added December 20, 2011 at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was December 16, 2011 at 08:51 PM ----------

There won't be any Negima chapter this week because the Publishing Magazine "Weekly Shonen Magazine - Kodansha" is on a break on 21st December.

---------- Post added December 23, 2011 at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was December 20, 2011 at 02:59 PM ----------

Early spoiler pic,
Pic
Source: ???
Credit: CurtLe (AQS)
Verification: Confirmed

Pic
Source: ???
Credit: Renegade334 (AnimeSuki)
Verification: Confirmed

Last edited: