伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India

Episodes: Unknown
Airing Date: Jan 12,2019
Producers: LIDENFILMS
Genre: Drama,Magic,Seinen

Synopsis
Due to the invasion of Disas—enigmatic creatures of soil from the land of the dead—mankind, who was on the verge of crisis, was saved by the efforts of magical girls who had obtained a mysterious magical power...

Three years later, new incidents suddenly occur, tearing apart the normalcy of the girls who had each returned to their normal lives. The saviours of humanity, those magical girls called "The Magical Five" now live each day fighting for their lives, even as they are trifled with by fate...

Last edited:

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Not sure why, as I'm not a magical girl fan, but I checked this out.

It seems alright for what it is. Which is a gritty mature aimed magical girl counter terrorism series. Not sure if anybody wants that. I'm pretty sure I don't but if you do... here it is.

Sky

Genius Magician
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Weirdly enough, I liked this a lot. The animation is smooth and the "demons" just being a "flashback" is quite interesting.
Magical Girls as special ops. Expected nothing, got a rather good episode out of it. Neat.

Wowzers

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Canada
Asuka is an old gritty vetren with PTSD from an interdimensional war… what that discription leaves out is she is also a teen-aged magic girl in a world with a very serious crime problem. I wonder if this will be any good.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Country
United States
I mean, it's pretty well done I thought. And Takahashi Rie, as usual, proves to be a spectacular VA choice for any anime.

It's just down to whether or not you ever wanted to see Gunslinger Girl meets Sailor Moon.:p

Sky

Genius Magician
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Country
Germany
Dunno. Magical Girls being a military division is awesome and so wrong at the same time.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Country
Italy
Kurumi has....some very nice assets, and the nurse outfit only makes things better. :hurr
Anyhow, that crazy Magicarl Girl terribly reminds me of Himiko Toga from BnHA. :XD
I mean, come on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)